Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment 🤔🤔🤔  (Read 2314 times)
Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

Too many coins out there, If you have 10 Bitcoin to invest in altcoins, what will be your split?
In addition to BTC and ETH

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

Altcoin investments are good to consider as it spreads the risks but above all in my opinion one should prioritise BTC for now because BTC its still the king of coins.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

There are many kinds of altcoint, but you have to be able to choose good altcoint and have the potential to be made an investment, I think by choosing a good altcoint for investment, of course for the future you will get the most out of what you invest
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

Too many coins out there, If you have 10 Bitcoin to invest in altcoins, what will be your split?
I think if i have 10 bitcoin in my wallet, i don't want to invest on altcoins. Just keep holding my bitcoin because bitcoin more stable than other coins.
If you want to buy altcoins, you need to make sure about the coin project, whether it is a good project or no.
You will wasting your money if the coin cannot survive in the future. Better safe than sorry.

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

I think if i have 10 bitcoin in my wallet, i don't want to invest on altcoins. Just keep holding my bitcoin because bitcoin more stable than other coins.
If you want to buy altcoins, you need to make sure about the coin project, whether it is a good project or no.
You will wasting your money if the coin cannot survive in the future. Better safe than sorry.

For me, if I have ten bitcoin, I will invest in various altcoin because I think the altcoin have a great chance to rise again soon. And I will buy a big amount for each of the coins and I choose with the cheap coin only, and I think I can make a big profit for this. I will use only one bitcoin to invest in the cheap coin and maybe I will get more than five coins because I see the cheap coin have a chance to become profitable coins.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

I choose well-developed currencies, ETH, anchor, cardano. These coins can hold for a long time and shoot it when prices rise. Investing in altcoins can be profitable for everyone, I think this is a very useful and reasonable investment, because it is an idea that can bring people a lot of high income.

jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

XRP right now, sell them all on the weekend, then buy ETH or buy BTC back. In addition, I would spend 0.5 on different ICOs, but It will take a lot of time to find the most profitable options.
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

I would invest in litecoin. Because I consider it the most promising. I am sure that in the future he will prove himself. I think he has great potential.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

Look for the coins that are related with real business, because right now people need tokens that could be used in everyday life, so the demand for such tokens will grow pretty soon. ETH is still good investment descision, but some experts think that it may fail too.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

it's a good way to invest in altcoin but it's worth the trading strategy to keep you from losing money and earning more money. You'll always be in the market to know when to invest in the market when you sell altcoins.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

Be careful reading this thread, because some users may be adverstisers and their goal is not to help you, but to get some attention to their coins. I have seen this trick too many times and now I would like to help you. My 10 BTC will be splited between 10 different ICOs.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

High risk investments. If at you a lot of money you are able to afford this risk. If money buy bitcoin a little. Such council.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

With 10 bitcoins invested in altcoins I would definitely make sure the biggest part of them goes to ethereum because it is the altcoin I believe the most in. Also neo, eos, cardano would be on the list too.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

I would hold 10 BTC, because US government has recognzied BTC and its rate will go up soon. That is why all the people, who have BTC should better hold it for a while, because you will always have time to sell it, but there is no need to hurry.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Altcoins have become the main aim for investments because their oriented on the future trensd are so good for investors who want to get money in the future.

knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Altcoins have become the main aim for investments because their oriented on the future trensd are so good for investors who want to get money in the future.

Investing in different altcoins are good, if and only if that coins really have a great potentials and will not turn to scam. Also making investments now is good since the market is still recovering now.
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

1 Bitcoin for new coin investment as is the case with ping pong and 4 Bitcoin I use to invest in land / buildings
5 bitcoins for capital in the real world

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

Altcoins are used almost everywhere so it is not so difficult to make them a subject of the investments and other operations. It will bring good indexes.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

Altcoin investments are good to consider as it spreads the risks but above all in my opinion one should prioritise BTC for now because BTC its still the king of coins.

I agree that BTC is still the king of altcoins but the value of the coin is very higher than altcoins. Money matters at the end of the day if you invest the same in eth and other promising altcoin you will be benefited for sure. I am not saying BTC is not good. Research on your own and invest as your satisfaction is important.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

I would consider these coins:-

LTC
RIPPLE
ETH
WAVES

These coins are the very stable price and the potential at this moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: