Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoPal.pw  (Read 116 times)
topdog13 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

I have created my own BTC/ETH/LTC exchange that is currently in a beta form open to certain people, I just wanted to share it here and get some criticism, tips, and possibly potential employees, we also have a physical building located in Pennsylvania.
https://i.imgur.com/sBv0rff.png

CryptoPal will be the first of its kind, a website that brings bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to the hands of everyone willing to learn and use it. It will allow instant exchanges online and also allow someone to meet in person and sell them bitcoin along with teaching them anything and everything about it, a employee will be stationed in almost all large cities to respond to any active request and fulfill it promptly all while establishing a chain of liability for the end user meaning deals will be safer, and properly hold people responsible unlike any current exchange site out there.  We have a future milestone of opening brick and mortar cryptocurrency “banks” who will allow anyone to walk in and learn about or purchase bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: