Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW fees issue - cheapest way (Trezor)? (noob)  (Read 85 times)
dogtana (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

Ok so I got Trezor and witdrew some erc20 tokens to MEW via Trezor. I used a different address each time becase I didn't know there were going to be ETH fees for sending tokens from my wallet, I thought there will be token fees. In fact I found instructions the encourage different addresses - well played! Now I need some ETH for each address and I am going crazy because of exchange withdrawal fees just to get ETH. What is the cheapest way to solve this?
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

You have to buy some Ethereum. You can send some fiat money (dollar, euro, etc) in an exchange and then send Eth to these addresses with the tokens. I don't think, there is another way. If you don't have money, find a bounty paying in bitcoin, wait for the payment and exchange it to Ethereum. There are not many bounties paying in bitcoin at the moment, but it worth trying to find one. I can't find any other way, good luck.

Ok so I got Trezor and witdrew some erc20 tokens to MEW via Trezor. I used a different address each time becase I didn't know there were going to be ETH fees for sending tokens from my wallet, I thought there will be token fees. In fact I found instructions the encourage different addresses - well played! Now I need some ETH for each address and I am going crazy because of exchange withdrawal fees just to get ETH. What is the cheapest way to solve this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: