Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to ask about the generation for the Bitcoin world :)  (Read 165 times)
MLBBPLG (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

1. If you have family, especially your wife. Will you teach or tell the purpose and intent of Bitcoin?
2. If you have children, would you continue generating your child to the bitcoin world? If yes or no Why?
3. Are you more interested in your child's ideals or bitcoin world for your child?

I just want to share and get solutions from friends' answers Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

1. If you have family, especially your wife. Will you teach or tell the purpose and intent of Bitcoin?
2. If you have children, would you continue generating your child to the bitcoin world? If yes or no Why?
3. Are you more interested in your child's ideals or bitcoin world for your child?

I try to answer your question in my own way:
  • 1. Yes of course, I will tell you how the benefits in detail to the wife and family because it's a good thing and long-term investment. Why do not we share in things in goodness.
  • 2. No, If I return this problem to my child, the future of our child is not decisive. Let them develop with their own thoughts and ideals. Someday my child interested in crypto of course I support as well.
  • 3. Whatever the ideals of my son will certainly I will support fully.

Good luck Guys
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

1. Ofcourse.
2-3. It depends on my child if he/she is interested in bitcoin. Why would I control his life?

Your world doesn't have to rotate on bitcoin. There are many ways to earn money, the world is full of opportunities. But if you want to do bitcoin, atleast one of your family or only you could do investing. It doesn't have to be all of you have to do it.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

my answer is simply like this:
1. yes of course im willingly teach my wife about the intent, purpose of bitcoin because i teach bitcoin on other people especially here in the forum, but my family is my first priority and if they have knowledge we all have the benefit as family.
2. yes but in the right time, i will not force my child at an early age learn bitcoin there is a proper time on teaching them in the world of crypto currency.
3. im more interesred on my childs ideals because when they are interested in something it means there is a possiblity that they are good in what they’re doing, so il support.

so far that are my thoughts in your questions.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

1. Absolutely I will influence my wife in bitcoin to be able to double our profit.
2. Theirs no bad thing about bitcoin its all about the user. To my children I will continue generating bitcoin.
3. Bitcoin world for my child because I see the potential for having a better life.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

as long as this introduction you are talking about here is only introducing bitcoin as a new technology and a currency to others (no matter who they are) you are doing the right thing but most people who are going to agree with your questions here and say they will introduce bitcoin to others are going to do it as an investment. in fact they will tell others that "if they invest in bitcoin they will make a lot of money" and this is the worst thing that anybody can do because this will only bring in speculators most of which are weak hands.

There is a FOMO brewing...
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

Yes. Yes. No. This is what I believe. This is what I will impose in my household.

ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

We won't gain anything in sharing our knowledge in cryptocurrency, but we should not be selfish in keeping it by ourselves. It is something that must be spread and as long as people are open minded and willing to learn, well, we should definitely give them the idea how it works. Everyone has the ability to learn as long as there is a desire to learn.

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

I will  tell  my family members about bitcoin but will not make it compulsory to accept the ideology of bitcoin and blockchain technology as a whole. I will take time to teach my children in order to avoid misconception.
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

if I am private, I will tell my wife and children about doing business with bitcoin.
but I will not teach my kids about bitcoin.
because my children are still in school.
and should focus on the same lesson.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

When my baby was born, bitcoin was gone. I think bitcoin will not last for more than 10 years. Although the cost of bitcoin is very high, it is not expected to last long. It is like a bubble, flying very high and will disappear in the future. So I think you should not expect too much in the crypto market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

I do not see why I would talk about it to my wife, but to my children, yes, I'll talk about it
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

1. Why won't I? I would definitely give them an idea of what it is but I'd rather have them not to put their hands in bitcoin.
2. I'd teach my children but I won't force to them to start using or trading bitcoin just because I do so.
3. I'm not. I expect better things, for they said there would be flying cars by 2017 and what do we have here? Stupid shit like this.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

There is nothing wrong when you want to teach your wife, kids about it, as you know that the more demand that higher the price would be, so it is okay for as long as your kids are not forgetting their studies and your wife with the households. Better if you do this as a family earning together.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

It totally depends on how much you are interested about bitcoin. The best thing would be if you can invest bitcoin as test and wait for the result.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

Sharing ideas and knowledge is always good. So, if my wife and family is interested I would definitely love to share my ideas on Crypto. As for my child, I would certainly take time for my child to grow up and have his/her own knowledge. Everyone should have faith on his/her child’s ideals. All we should do is to give advice when needed.
jesika

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

1. Yes. Why not? 2. It depends on the situation actually. If my child has interest in it then I'll generate him/her to the bitcoin world when it's right time to do so. 3. If my child's ideals are not worthy enough for him then I may choose the second option.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: