Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:31:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal and other processing companies bitcoin policies  (Read 554 times)
Lancelot19 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:19:18 AM

Anyone else noticing PayPal and Square starting to crack down on bitcoin? It seems like they are starting to hold funds a lot more. Just recently, they made me promise to close my account and never deal with bitcoins again through PayPal for them to release my money. They called it a "High Risk" investment. I think this is because of the amount of money they lost through BFL.

It's great how they crackdown on bitcoin because of their bad vetting policies. How could they allow a company like BFL to process thousands if not millions of dollars through their service without ever seeing a delivery or product?

Am I the only one experiencing this? Thoughts?
www.al3ashi8.com

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:31:27 AM

Well they should blame BFL, not bitcoin, and yes I have noticed this happening and am afraid to sell bitcoin using paypal..
i agree with you in this
Lancelot19 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:33:49 AM

Anyone know of any reliable alternatives?
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:49:49 AM

Starting to? Didn't Paypal crack down on this quite a long time ago? Dwolla just shut the door, too. Didn't hear about Square. Doesn't surprise me, though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: