Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Basic Bitcoins Strategies during downtrend?  (Read 511 times)
davenjulio (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

Share your personal bitcoin strategies during unstable market conditions, on how you were able to minimize your losses or even made gains maybe we can share other personal strategies here on how you maintain your porfolio's balance in a good scale. I'm not a TA person so my personal experience is all based on fundamentals.

1. I sold all my shit coins and convert them to btc.
2. I do a daily or weekly trades based on fundamentals and news on my alts holdings.
3. I joined more bounty campaigns and sold 100% most of them and convert to bitcoins then fiat.
4. Everytime bitcoin drops ( again my personal strategy) i used all the fiat from my bounties to buy bitcoin then sold them once it hits  (10%) gain.
5. I keep on repeating this strategy and noticed that i really survive the downtrend even i didn't not sold my initial btc balance to fiat.

I know there are lots of very technical guys here who managed to survive by selling their bitcoins to fiat and eventually buying during lows. I shared this just to inspired those newbies who are not comfortable in converting their btc to fiat ( as sometimes makes us to loss more ). There are lots of good strategies to maintain our porfolio's balance which does not required extra money from our pocket but only requires more effort. I look forward to learn more good strategies here by sharing your own, Thanks in advance and Godbless to all of us!!!

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

basically you need to be a trader to want to try any kind of strategy during both rises and falls but what i generally do is that i only use a part of my investment for trading the rest is in a cold storage. and that part i will sell during the drops and buy back with the money i got so i have more bitcoin in the end.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
pcoot

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

My basic strategy is to forget about it, wait for the market to pick up, and then sell it above the purchase price. I often can't help but sell my token. This is not the result I want.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

For me, i just sell it to fiat.
And wait for the big uptrends, or break resistance they i buy again.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Share your personal bitcoin strategies during unstable market conditions, on how you were able to minimize your losses or even made gains maybe we can share other personal strategies here on how you maintain your porfolio's balance in a good scale. I'm not a TA person so my personal experience is all based on fundamentals.

2. I do a daily or weekly trades based on fundamentals and news on my alts holdings.
3. I joined more bounty campaigns and sold 100% most of them and convert to bitcoins then fiat.
4. Everytime bitcoin drops ( again my personal strategy) i used all the fiat from my bounties to buy bitcoin then sold them once it hits  (10%) gain.
5. I keep on repeating this strategy and noticed that i really survive the downtrend even i didn't not sold my initial btc balance to fiat.

I know there are lots of very technical guys here who managed to survive by selling their bitcoins to fiat and eventually buying during lows. I shared this just to inspired those newbies who are not comfortable in converting their btc to fiat ( as sometimes makes us to loss more ). There are lots of good strategies to maintain our porfolio's balance which does not required extra money from our pocket but only requires more effort. I look forward to learn more good strategies here by sharing your own, Thanks in advance and Godbless to all of us!!!

I agree with your strategy that I think that is often used by some people, because it can minimize loss and gain profit, I respond to one of your strategies:
Of course if the value of Bitcoin is rising, surely your shit coin value to rise, if the opposite happens if you want to sell all your shit coin assets all?
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Not so different from you, usually i just let my altcoins sold, although i get loss from that, and convert them to bitcoin.
That's because i think, my altcoins have no hope, and even if their price will increase, it won't give any difference at all.
But i know bitcoin price is strong, going up and down is almost normal, and i believe it will surely become better again later, that's why i usually sell all of my altcoins to btc, and wait until btc price is high. In the end, i get profits from that.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

My view in trading bitcoin is not to sell any fraction of it below my buy price because I usually wait to buy at a dip price so that I won't wait for long to get back to my entering price again when it drops from my buy price. I usually have patient.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

honestly im not that good trader, but my strategy is buy when the price of bitcoin os down and sell when it rise, that is the basic strategy in trading when it comes to day trade, hen it comes to long term buy bitcoin and hold until it gains 100x profit. but this kind of strategy makes the market more unprofitable when there are more holders than day traders because the supply cant circulate in the market thats why there is more loss than gain, but in time that this holders become active thats the time that the price of bitcoin will pump and moon again just like the other year.
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

If you have a funds to release and investing to bitcoin and not from your altcoin it's even better. Do not sell your altcoin to use to invest in bitcoin because many altcoin will be like rocket in 2018.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

Bitcoin downtrend doesn't happen frequently. So when it does, it is a golden opportunity to buy more bitcoins and keep holding. Sell them when the price is high. Never sell bitcoins or any crypto lower than your buy price.
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

I convert some of my altcoins to bitcoin and now holding 30% of the altcoins and the 50% Bitcoin. The rest of the 20% I use for day trading.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

If you have a funds to release and investing to bitcoin and not from your altcoin it's even better. Do not sell your altcoin to use to invest in bitcoin because many altcoin will be like rocket in 2018.
Indeed many altcoin will be like rocket by the end of this year but that does not mean bitcoin will be sleeping all the time or cheering altcoins for their performance. The king will show what it truly mean to be a rocket. Bitcoin is expected to touch 30k dollars within this year. Is there any other crypto coin that can rise to this much high value? We all know the answer and it is a big NO. One can keep all the altcoins but will never get as much profit as bitcoin can.
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

I convert some of bounties rewards to Bitcoin and i hold tokens related to promising project. I'm converting to fiat only my needs.

Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

I convert all of bounties in bitcoin 50% and etherium 40% - for ICO, 10% perspective altcoin
blackdon01

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

I think you should wait for the rising price of bitcoin and sell them then. After all bitcoin is all about holding for the right moment. It’s all about your trade strategy!
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

Since i don't have many alt,i just hold all my coin to wait for the big rise in the market.When i got some spare money,i'm going to buy btc and add it to my wallet.I don't do trade often because i don't have time to monitor the market every minutes,i just check the market if my savings has generated profit or not.
akemi1487

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

basically you need to be a trader to want to try any kind of strategy during both rises and falls but what i generally do is that i only use a part of my investment for trading the rest is in a cold storage. and that part i will sell during the drops and buy back with the money i got so i have more bitcoin in the end.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

Interesting strategy. Should work fine if applied properly. But problem is market is too unpredictable, and the turn of stream is not short term act. Despite that I pretty much like your strategy though for now I’m just holding mine.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

the truth is?im doing nothing as of now I intentionally forget my folios first and just continue life,working regular job,working in campaigns and enjoying time with my family,but about the price situation of crypto?i dont check market price..in this way I minimize the disappointments and the bitterness on why i let this happen.when I should have sell when the value is high compared as of today

Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

The best solution is to exit market if the price falls or fixes in usdt and returns when prices increase.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: