Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Wall Street Coin-DECENTRALIZED STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1511 times)
cryptocroatia

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

This is an ICO raising money to build the first ever Decentralized Blockchain based Stock Exchange
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

when listing exchange?
Don't let exchange listing be your priority now, rather focus on the success  of the project. When a project is successful  exchanges will be the one begging  to list it and not the other way round.

totally agree. let focus on the tech and keep active on bitcointalk. Thats' enough for a good future. Of course, your project must be kept going ang gain some potential goals
Samk

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

wall street coin is actually a ethereum based token. which solves mostly all the problems stock market is facing. I really like the aim of solving problem related to stock market that's why i am gonna invest in it.The guys who is in dilemma whather to invest or not to them it is a good opportunity to invest at early stage and get a high bonus.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

The fact that wall street coin gives investors the opportunity of investing in different companies around the world via the use of blockchain technologies will indeed make it a blockbuster ico.
Interesting project I must say
Toscrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

#WallStreetCoin Smart Contract is unbias,self- independent, as  it does not depend on the presence of a middleman whatsoever.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

I can see a potential for wsc just like the other crypto currency on the market with only 84m on total this has a chance to succeed
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

when listing exchange?
Don't let exchange listing be your priority now, rather focus on the success  of the project. When a project is successful  exchanges will be the one begging  to list it and not the other way round.

totally agree. let focus on the tech and keep active on bitcointalk. Thats' enough for a good future. Of course, your project must be kept going ang gain some potential goals
Thank you for sharing same view with me.
Toscrypto

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

WSC platform will organize and systemize the stock market, bringing stability and identity verification, transparency, security and trust to a traditionally insecure stock market. Lets all support #WallStreetCoin to achieve this mission
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

WSC platform will organize and systemize the stock market, bringing stability and identity verification, transparency, security and trust to a traditionally insecure stock market. Lets all support #WallStreetCoin to achieve this mission

kindly clear me the source you got that information . people may want to know authentic info
Samk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

THE AIM TO CREATE A STOCK MARKET. IS BETTER AND COOL. DESPITE OF THE TRADITIONAL STOCK MARKET. IT WILL HAVE A CLEAR TRANSPARENCY WHO HAS PURCHASED WHAT COIN OR SHARES AND WHAT QUANTITY IS BEING PURCHASED BY THEM. IT WILL HELP IN THE BUILDING THE TRUST BETWEEN USERS.
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

I think it's nice that we have a platform from which to build upon, I'm looking forward to working on this project for many years to come!
Samk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

HAVE A DOUBT THAT WILL THE DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE BUILD ON THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WILL HAVE A COIN OR A PHYSICAL COMPANY STOCKS IN IT.  IF STOCKS LIKE FACEBOOK, MICROSOFT, GOOGLE ETC.. WILL HAVE THEN COIN WILL ROCK.
Samk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

I THINK THAT THE COIN WILL INCREASE IN THE PRICE AS WHEN PLATFORM WILL BE BUILD ON THE NAME OF THE COIN AND THE WSC WILL BECOME THE STANDARD COIN I SUGGEST YOU TO ADD WSC AS A INDEX OF THE EXCANGE IT WILL INDICATE THE DIRECTION OF THE STOCK MARKET.
Rolcrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

How does wall street coin tend to bring,  transparency of every stock investments and their complete security with the use of ethereum blockchain network?
Samk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

IT IS BUILD ON THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN AND ITS A PUBLIC LEDGER SO ANYONE CAN SEE THE TRANSACTION HAPPENED AND ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS ENTERED IT CANT BE ALTER OR CHANGE SO IT BRINGS TRANSPARENCY LIKE THIS WAY.
Toscrypto

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

kindly clear me the source you got that information . people may want to know authentic info

The source of my information is from the "BUSINESS MODEL" of  #WallStreetCoinWhitepaper
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

Another great project thanks to wsc another great opportunity to invest in ico
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

This is a  large project and it has prospects for all participants. I'll oversee the project.
yes,you are right. I agree with you. This project is a large project and many devotees. I think, this will be  huge success. Cool
Rolcrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

One of the great model of #wallstreetcoin (WSC) is to Develop an immutable ledger for every transaction
Samk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

WSC will rock in the future as it has a name most famous for the stocks & finance wall street. i my self have invested in it. i found it a promising ico and looking forward & excited to see their stock market platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: