Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins/tokens with real/concrete use case for non-crypto people  (Read 54 times)
SKAHYA (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

I am interested in the coins that have real life use case, which can be used even by people who have no crypto experience or interest. If you know any, can you please explain it with a few words?

Not to shill but just as an example:
LOC - Lockchain: The developers claim that anyone will be able to book hotels with 15-20% lower prices than booking.com using either fiat (LOC conversion is in the background, so user doesn't need to know or care) or LOC (3% more discount if LOC is used).

Thanks!
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

I am interested in the coins that have real life use case, which can be used even by people who have no crypto experience or interest. If you know any, can you please explain it with a few words?

LOC - Lockchain: The developers claim that anyone will be able to book hotels with 15-20% lower prices than booking.com using either fiat (LOC conversion is in the background, so user doesn't need to know or care) or LOC (3% more discount if LOC is used).

Thanks!

DARICO - DEC: Currently ICO phase. They are to become Bloomberg of crypto. Offering easy exchange for new comers, debit cards to spend crypto (avoiding the mess of what Monaco etc went through), daily news, also is backed by physical gold allowing stability. The coin will basket 10 coins monthly to increase value of the coin. Not here to shill, but you should join their telegram and check their website Darico.io.

ahmadalsaady

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

High potential project with low marketcap i like it
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Most of coins that a not top cryptos will die in futher few years. Only coins that are used for paying for something from real-life projects will alive.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
SKAHYA (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

Most of coins that a not top cryptos will die in futher few years. Only coins that are used for paying for something from real-life projects will alive.

Exactly, that is why we should find the coins with real-life projects and discuss them in this topic.
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

Ah, you needed examples?

I saw such ones that I believe will be alive:
bank4you - send money from mobile to mobile
Equi.capital - tokens you have  can be used for venture investments in real-life projects

Will add more examples later.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

Thanks!
Hi, the MedToken is an ERC20 token which powers the platform. It’s utilities includes:
Patients using the token to pay for telemedicine consultations.
Bought by pharmaceutical and other research institutions to be paid to patients who share their details on the health data market place.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

Thanks!
Hello, LydiaCoin has the benefit of an endorsement from Paris HiltonAccording to LydianCoin, owners of the tokens, , get exclusive access -- but only for a limited time -- to products under development by Gravity4, including MonaChain,  and MonaBrowse, which will provide an ad-free web browsing experience.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

Yes coins not fully used for now, because speculative had takeover by blockchain

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

BTC and ETH are now real use case coins .
on many websites you can pay via these coins .
like buying gift card , paying for food etc .

slowly slowly crypto will me another mode of payment on all platforms .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
CSJamo

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

Another vote for LockChain. Been invested since ICO and they just keep delivering. I tested their platform against booking.com for a few of the hotels in Canberra (big name mainstream hotels) and was surprised to find savings of more than 50% in some cases. How this coin hasn't exploded yet baffles me lol.
SKAHYA (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

Ah, you needed examples?

I saw such ones that I believe will be alive:
bank4you - send money from mobile to mobile
Equi.capital - tokens you have  can be used for venture investments in real-life projects

Will add more examples later.

How far are these projected developed?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: