Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the world economy is sliding down? And how bitcoin may help it?  (Read 1069 times)
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
My point is, how bitcoin could take place to helps the Economics rise again or it would be an additional threat to economy stabilty ??
I do not think that we are facing any difficulty economically, there might be a slow down in the growth in some parts of the world but i cannot see anything that says that the world economy going down, if there is a market crash i expect many investment coming into the cryptocurrency market which could boost the price, other than that the impact has to be seen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

This is happening because so many government officials around the world only have book knowledge and no practical financial knowledge to manage an economy.This same people in spite of their in competencies also perpetrate corruption and keep money in foreign accounts to the detriment of the citizens of their countries.Now cryptocurrency is the way to go so that we can change the world economy together.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

Economy for your country might be falling down but my country definitely is among the fastest growing economies of the world. Unless a war starts, I don't see the world economy falling down. Bitcoin is definitely the future of this world and over the time when the adoption increases, we would be able to see how it benefits the economy. As of now, the early adopters are definitely getting richer.
Bitcoin is definitely the future what we do not know is how big the impact of bitcoin is going to be, this is similar to what happened to the Internet people knew that the Internet was going to change the world but I think very few people imagined how deeply the Internet will affect everything that we do from our jobs to our social lives, and since bitcoin is something which is required in a society, a form of currency, it is very likely that is going to change the world as well.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

The world economy is declining because of less than optimal human resources.
Reduced natural resources also affect the decline of the world economy.
Bitcoin can help improve the world economy by expanding the economy by mining it.
What does mining bitcoin has to do with anything here ? Moreover, who said the world is dead of natural resources ?
The problem we have always had with the world economy is how they have used centralization to screw everything up right from the beginning and with bitcoin being decentralized, it is going to be solving a lot of things in the long run, most especially the masses who are able to see the main bullshit from the government right from the onset.

If we look into the past, mots of the times the world economy seemed like slowing down but some new innovations had stirred up the economy by providing new employment opportunities. From these, this time bitcoin may become another resources to provide such a stir up if whales come up with any new business ideas.
curry30

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

It because of our government official that they not do their right obligations in our country that's why our economy is sliding down,the one of the most problem in government is the corruption that affected money people so their have money poor people like my country, but in one day I hear about bitcoin that's why? I try to do this and that's way its give me a lot of things like its give me financial to buy anything I would like to give my children and to my family,bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency that most of people work with bitcoin.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

It’s digital currency and capable to create wealth. It can’t change the world economy its can just increase the personal economy. It helps to increase a personal wealth that impact we can see in a one’s country economy. But that has not much impact on the world economy. If the all country allow it as the second currency or major currency than it can able to sliding down in the world economy. Now it just helps individually person and the particular country.
It will be helpful for the economy if the government allow it as the major currency then it will help even it will help to increase the price of the currency. If the word allows this currency than world economy helps to compete each other easily that will be the major sliding for the bitcoin.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

it is a common thing for the world economy to sliding down, there run like a wheel, sometimes at the top, middle, or bottom. bitcoin cant help about that.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
My point is, how bitcoin could take place to helps the Economics rise again or it would be an additional threat to economy stabilty ??
The world economy sliding down because it is a big lie, I will like to say that they are just mismanaging the economy and that we the only thing that will need to do is for someone to manage it correctly but it is just a fraud at some point it is going to crash and a new system will need to be imposed and unless we return to a solid currency like gold then the system will fail again.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

The world economy sliding down because it is a big lie, I will like to say that they are just mismanaging the economy and that we the only thing that will need to do is for someone to manage it correctly but it is just a fraud at some point it is going to crash and a new system will need to be imposed and unless we return to a solid currency like gold then the system will fail again.
Never expect any country accepting the gold standard any more, there is nothing you can do to improve the economy, the only thing everyone is trying to do is to sustain the economy and bitcoin cannot help improve the economy but it will help in solving issues in global trade and commerce, you cannot call the economic policies fraud but certain policies have made a bigger negative impact in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

the technology of blockchain is in itself very advanced, safe, and foolproof to a large extent. If this technology is used by different nations in converting their paper money to digital form then that can bring tracability of the currency, accountability of the holder, and transaprency in the whole system.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

It because of our government official that they not do their right obligations in our country that's why our economy is sliding down,the one of the most problem in government is the corruption that affected money people so their have money poor people like my country, but in one day I hear about bitcoin that's why? I try to do this and that's way its give me a lot of things like its give me financial to buy anything I would like to give my children and to my family,bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency that most of people work with bitcoin.
There is nothing to deny that the world economy is not that much good as it needs to be and that there are so many people who are unable to make some income to feed their families well and that the situation is not that much good.

Bitcoin can help a lot and that to can help all the needy people in having a better living and above all, it can also help the government in making their economy stronger but for that the government need to trust bitcoin.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

Economic problems are actually more complex than appealing issues that include small or micro-level issues such as monopoly, externalities and price rigidity that necessarily require follow-up and government intervention. The economic problem is more to the macro problem that exceeds the various micro issues.

Of course the development of technology will trigger developments in the economic sector as well, but as we know bitcoin is not a virtual currency or modernization technology that can't be executed by the whole society.

Omega Weapon

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

Never expect any country accepting the gold standard any more, there is nothing you can do to improve the economy, the only thing everyone is trying to do is to sustain the economy and bitcoin cannot help improve the economy but it will help in solving issues in global trade and commerce, you cannot call the economic policies fraud but certain policies have made a bigger negative impact in the market.
If the economy the world crashes it is possible that governments around the world will have to adopt the gold standard at least for sometime, I know that they do not like it because gold limits them, they cannot steal wealth from people through inflation tax, instead of raising taxes they can just keep printing money to pay for a huge government and they love it but with gold they cannot do that, but if they are forced to make a choice between losing complete control of the economy or adopting gold I suppose that governments are going to adopt gold.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

I think every country has its own problem that affects its economic status. But as to how bitcoin could hep? I will say that it really has a big help to the economy. There are lots of people or citizens find their way to find an income here in crypto world. There are lots to choose from investements to joining a campaign for a project.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Warren Buffass is actually going to destroy his legacy. He is old now and when he dies, people would have remembered him as a legend. However, since he started talking complete crap about Crypto, he is now going to die and then when Crypto is wide adopted and used by billions, everyone will remember Warren as a complete dumb as*, that tried, and failed, to stop the inevitable revolution. Moreover, they will look back at his reckless and uneducated comments, and remember him as an old senile man.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Warren Buffass is actually going to destroy his legacy. He is old now and when he dies, people would have remembered him as a legend. However, since he started talking complete crap about Crypto, he is now going to die and then when Crypto is wide adopted and used by billions, everyone will remember Warren as a complete dumb as*, that tried, and failed, to stop the inevitable revolution. Moreover, they will look back at his reckless and uneducated comments, and remember him as an old senile man.
You're being too harsh to Warren Buffett, I like many people in the forum disagree with some of his comments about cryptocurrencies, but you need to understand that no investor no matter how good he is, it is going to be able to predict with 100% accuracy every single winning stock, that simply does not happen, and if what you say is true and he is remembered as a failure, which I doubt it, I think that he failed even more at predicting that businesses like Google will get as big as they got.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

If the government in a country has fully admitted bitcoin surely its residents can prosper because it can make an investment In addition,online business will be more crowded and make them easier when doing various transactions, especially using the currency this gital to condense the time and very efficient.

kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

For me, our own people are the only one who have the power to help our sliding down economy because all of us are the only one behind this nation. We are the economy of this world, we are the only one who can save or help our own. But as businesses, we can't just simply conclude that it really goes down by just means of a month but we need to review and wait for the other month or time for us to know the real status of this economy. For businesses really fluctuates either it goes up or down. There are people behind those computation such as the profit of the nation. Profit of businesses is one thing that may help the nation, the people.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

The world economy is declining because of its people who can not work well and honestly, and bitcoin only plays a supporting role to help those who join bitcoin or work to get bitcoin to improve their lives or increase income. so in my opinion bitcoin can only help individuals not the world and for those who have the zeal to get bitcoin in any way.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
I don’t think Bitcoin can change the world economy in anyway. Well, my reason for saying that it can not change or revolutionize the world economy is because it is something that has to do with online, and not only that, Bitcoin is kinda dependent in a way; we invest our money into it.

Hence, the only thing that can bring change to our economy is what we do offline and not what we are doing online. I mean like how much effort we put in doing things online like farming, how we use mineral resources  and the rest of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: