Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the world economy is sliding down? And how bitcoin may help it?  (Read 1069 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

It's completely different things because bitcoin just like gold as an asset.

Maybe blood diamond can help Africa but bitcoin is something else, something that must be investigate even further because for some government ,bitcoin is criminal money !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

World's economy is based on $ and each $ is based on the crude oil price. i think Bitcoin will change these things once it gets accepted by every nation. The economy of the country and the world will definitely increase by Bitcoin and other crypto's since they have their own value and not determined by any social means or by any particular person or institution.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
My point is, how bitcoin could take place to helps the Economics rise again or it would be an additional threat to economy stabilty ??
Bitcoin is going to do both, bitcoin is going to help and at the same time it is going to be bad for the economy, bitcoin is going to help people like us which hold bitcoin and use it as a way to protect themselves, but it is also going to be damaging for the economy since people will begin to realize that bitcoin is not crashing like their fiat and they will want to get bitcoin, this in return will make the price of bitcoin very high and some people will exchange everything they have for a minuscule amount of bitcoin.
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I don't know about that many information, but my opinion is that Bitcoin have nothing to economy of many countries, they are opposite to each other. the money is going different ways
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

For these days world economic in crysis situations, currently its because various of reasons as example its high infaltion, civil war and others problems..
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

Bitcoin can help individual people , others dont know how to used it and dont know any idea of it , i dont think this can help to rise again the economy of the country .
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

I am not an economist so I can't specifically explain what is the real reason behind its fall. But commonly causes its down could be the adjustment of stock market which we can see some buy and sell of livestock which I think contribute this kind event. And I think Bitcoin involves about the world economy because we know it is not yet fully accepted and some economist definitely ignore about the contribution of cryptos.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

For these days world economic in crysis situations, currently its because various of reasons as example its high infaltion, civil war and others problems..
indeed such a thing is very difficult for us to the current conditions, because the current conditions are very different from the previous conditions that make feel better than before. but since there btc conditions for the better.
ov3rflow9x

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

Why do you think that world economy going down? It's a little bit remind me 2008 year, when it was really freefalling of economy.. Shock waves from Lehman brothers maybe was as main factors.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

Bitcoin does not help the world economy but individually is very helpful.Although the government does not legitimize bitcoin but the economy is slightly helped by bitcoin. With technological advances, people will recognize bitcoin.and will change lives for the better.
tepakpak

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

Could be helpful but for individual only, if bitcoin is only for individuals, right? Maybe you mean the technology is not the bitcoin. If for technology I agree because it is not taxed, unlike the bank.
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

I dont know about overall world economy, but in my opinion, bitcoin can be helpful to every single person in their life, as in mine, when I earned enough to go study.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Could be helpful but for individual only, if bitcoin is only for individuals, right? Maybe you mean the technology is not the bitcoin. If for technology I agree because it is not taxed, unlike the bank.

I think the government still difficult to apply bitcoin for the economy of the country because I think they still learning about bitcoin and blockchain technology and it's not as simple to apply with their system. but for individuals, I am sure that bitcoin really help them because they can make money from bitcoin. besides that, so far people can earn money from doing many ways and they can make bitcoin as their source of income.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

Bitcoin can not help the world economy but can only help indivindu only and only those who use it .. bitcoin can help everyone without knowing what is most important to have high spirits and willing to work hard .. if it mitigates the country's economy, because the community will aided by bitcoin by the way the state is willing to accept bitcoin ..
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

As far as I know, only few coutries accepted bitcoin so far, maybe they just have wise enough people to handle and regulate bitcoin in their country...
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

The good thing about bitcoin is it knows no boundaries. This is more applicable on a globalized kind of market which is not yet happening now especially that those rich countries won't easily compromise their lead.
ov3rflow9x

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

I think, for now, if in country at least 20% of people would start to earn from bitcoin and stop paying taxes, it will only harm the economic system, and not be helpful.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
My point is, how bitcoin could take place to helps the Economics rise again or it would be an additional threat to economy stabilty ??
Every time we look at the current economic situation worldwide, we see a period of depression and unequal distribution of wealth and resources. But, it happen time and time again, solutions and corrections had been always made. Experts had been sitting on new arising problem. But, it is always the marginalized group of people supper the most. Bitcoin and the technology behind it, may change this cycle. Bitcoin is allowing the less fortunate to become successful in the future. It offers it s potential to almost everybody, including the poor.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

The good thing about bitcoin is it knows no boundaries. This is more applicable on a globalized kind of market which is not yet happening now especially that those rich countries won't easily compromise their lead.
It will contribute to promoting and rapidly building the economic structure of the entire financial system. Most economic sectors are interconnected to form a sustainable economic structure. Bitcoin also appears to make a quick change in terms of its digital technology. In the future it will do more than that.

dobladonadouble

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

I do not see bitcoin helping the world economy but rather it can help an individual economy. Obviously, every country will not legalise bitcoin but the individual economy that adopts bitcoin can push in a huge investment when bitcoin is down to get some accruing profit from investment when price go up.  By such profit, the individual country can better her nation and her people by providing more social amenities, building projects, factories and employment.
I agree. If one single or individual economy adopts bitcoin the tradings of money, specifically dollars will help for the improvement of it. It might not be a big step but it's a stepping stone for improvement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: