Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dekado-DKD . -- #power2all | C-Cex | Tradesatoshi | Pure POS  (Read 19594 times)
mrw21j

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

I downloaded wallet this morning, but it has not connected.
Is there any reason network not connecting?
Is there a way to manually add connection?
Kc24

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:43 AM

Still getting consistent returns aviary day without fail. Keep going Dekado. You are helping a lot of people by doing this!!
nehul tyagi

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

its an awsome project.....u can earn in terming staking and many other ways....just waiting to see it listed on bittrex or other big exchange and than we see its price going sky rocket.
cryptoworld2015

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

I downloaded wallet this morning, but it has not connected.
Is there any reason network not connecting?
Is there a way to manually add connection?

There is a manual for the same that the dekado team has prepared. Try searching the same on the internet.
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

Guys the price of any independent coin depends upon the community and how the community beliefs in it I have been mining for some time now and have sold my mined coined on trade satoshi so I can say download qt and start mining
And earn free dekado
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

Is this for mining pow or staking pos?  I want to do stratum mining. Is there a stratum server for ASICs?
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

What is the percentage return if someone can share as I want to compare and understand if I’m doing it right or not..
Petermann1975

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

DEKADO was launched on november 20th 2017 when crypto currencies were rocking like an average Apollo rocket launch at the Kennedy Space Center. As one of the first Europeans enlisting and investing in the DKD coin I got to know the people behind Dekado and their future targets and roadmap which is currently as we speak in further development.

First of all, I got to know people working at the Development Team which have a tracking record on LinkedIn with a long time experience in ICT Banking which was pretty assuring for me personally. Bots combined with regular experienced crypto traders is the best combination in my opinion to do a transparant and tangible crypto operation. Investors need assurance that their investments are in good hands with a team and various programmes who simply exist, esspecially with in a high volatile market like the cryptocurrency market which most of the inhabitants of our planet still need to get to know.

During the last months, Dekado also experienced 'stormy weather' through various circumstances and like Sir Elton John should say:'They are still standing'. Although many new features and challenges need to be met in the coming days, weeks and months, the team has enough structure to face it. Dekado is currently listed in three exchanges and we expect other exchanges to follow during the coming period. Further more, the management and development team is working out and presenting new plans and features to make the Dekadocoin more attractive for a wider scale of crypto investors. Investments where made in a new platform structure which is working as it should work. A worldwide marketing campaign is being set up at this moment introducing people worldwide with DKD. Dekado has now investors in every continent.

Communication is being dealt with through a more extensive support system, 2 Telegram groups, Twitter and 80 Dekado Facebook Nation pages with regular updates for investors. Making Dekado the safest, most transparant and tangible platform with various features where people gain a realistic profit with is a mission which certainly can and will be completed.

Christian Petermann / The Netherlands
matthewLog@n274 (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

Is this for mining pow or staking pos?  I want to do stratum mining. Is there a stratum server for ASICs?

Dekado is 100% POS , it is not minable
ltguk

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

https://plus.google.com/u/2/photos/photo/103150793803169983866/6541327599256009106?authkey=CPSBnf6648Ow1gE

I must say I was very skeptical with this coin, especially when I have heard so many wrong things about them. So I bought some Dekado coins from Tradesatoshi and then downloaded the QT wallet. Struggled to install on windows as windows defender kept identifying it as a virus……finally found a fix and then started staking coins. I made 81 wallets on 100 coins each ….the wait of 4 days was painful….but then it all began…..slowly coins started coming in….and as of today I have earned 65 Dekado coins…..screenshot attached! Planning to buy some more and stake…. You also get good support from the telegram group here… https://t.me/joinchat/HaC9S0rMQzeT_Mno7Gf1zg Thank you!  
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

At the end of march (03-30) i bought 300 coins. After 4 days wallet started staking and after about 70 hours ( 04-06) I receive the fisrt rewards.....0,311 coins.  I'm amazed becouse since 04-06 (the only and firts staking reward) my wallet has not been staking besouse " I have no mature coins".
Is it normal after a reward to wait new 4 days in order to have mature coins? In this way I can stake only 15 days /month !
Could have I something wrong in the wallet setup?
tebingbrexseh

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

I think this project is very good. I will look forward to the progress of this project
cryptoworld2015

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

Can someone help me what are the other measures that the company is taking to promote Dekado???

are there any OTC's that we can buy Dekado from.

azeem.kingkong

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

Will dekado site open today?
Lets see what happen.  Cool
Omer Ozcan

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Extremly dissapointed about Dekado!

These guys are really killing its own company. The price of the DKD coin is worthless. From 18 USD to 0.13 USD, just terrible. No single deadline was on time. Last 4 months every deadline/update was way too late, even today again too late and we're talking about a simpel ETH-integration which is taking up to 10 days now. Very incompetent and unprofessional. The community was told to post positive feedbacks and unbelievably so everybody does, no matter that people lost lots of money to Dekado. Their Telegram is being handled by administrators who can't cope with feedback and many questions from unhappy investors don't get answered. If you have questions and they don't like your question you will get banned for nothing, even though myself and some other people from Turkey invested lots of money in Dekado and now we are holding a bunch of worthless DKD coins. They make their own rules and it's not possible to withdraw your BTC for many months now. They are not doing anything about it and questions about this are being ignored, so that's called theft, stealing peoples money for their own benefits.

I've spoken to many unhappy Dekado-community members who lost lots of money and Dekado isn't doing anything about it. We are finished with Dekado! We will tell the Crypto-community to keep away from this company. There is no official Social Media page available from the company and they are lacking kindness, responsibility and they look like a bunch of amateurs!

ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

This is amazing! Grin Unlike tokens that comes from an ICO. Any Dekado bounty? I'm willing to spread this wonderful crypto around the world!

azeem.kingkong

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Dekado website is live now Cool
https://www.dkdpower2all.io/login
Omer Ozcan

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Website is live now, again too late and what do i see: My remaining BTC balance of 1.5 BTC is automatically used to create a new lending/terming.
Those idiots just stole 12.000 USD from my wallet and without any permission created a new lending with my money!

Time to undertake some real actions now!
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

DEKADO coin truly integrates the power of Crowd, Cloud & the Coin, to benefit people on the ground, ‘people’ who have been isolated due to design of the current financial system; where rich are becoming richer and poor becoming poorer. you are Robin Gud? Many projects promise, but few fulfill
Omer Ozcan

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

Dude, wake up! All Dekado investors lost lots of money since December 2017! You are typing complete nonsense!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: