Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 05:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty manager and supporter for telegram chat wanted  (Read 208 times)
Gabrola (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

Dear BTT community we are perspective upcoming ICO project - StasyQ.io And we are looking for active and experienced supporters for our main official telegram chat and also we are looking for Bounty manager, who will work with the spreadsheets and reply to questions from bounty participants. For additional info please contact me via telegram @aranofsky or via email team@stasyq.io
Gabrola (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

Thank for reaction guys bounty manager was already found and couple more vacations for community managers are still open
jercess

Activity: 201

Campaign Manager

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Dear BTT community we are perspective upcoming ICO project - StasyQ.io And we are looking for active and experienced supporters for our main official telegram chat and also we are looking for Bounty manager, who will work with the spreadsheets and reply to questions from bounty participants. For additional info please contact me via telegram @aranofsky or via email team@stasyq.io
I am interested I already contacted you on telegram.
Gabrola (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

I am interested I already contacted you on telegram.

We are looking someone for American time zone
Jdavid05

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Already emailed you! You can contact me also on Telegram my username is @zGreen.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

Thank for reaction guys bounty manager was already found and couple more vacations for community managers are still open

Come to my telegram need to community manager ,if you would like my activity.
Telegram username:- @Romeotom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

I can do the above any job since I have free time.  I will leave you my linkedIn here.
Sorry, I am not going to telegram you or going to beg you for the work, since you will receive too many messages from a lot of users. I do not want to wast my time texting you there however, I can offer you the complete satisfaction for your job if we agree on a contract.
If my likedIn profile satisfy you contact PM me. I can be fit for either "active and experienced telegram supporters"  or "Bounty manager"

PS: Please do mention your payment method and amount for both posts in PM.
PPS: Do understand the red trusts on my BitcoinTalk came from the merits abusers those I tagged for merit abusing. You will realise in few minutes if you do an investigation.

Edit: I can email you by the way.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

To manage the telegram chat I would like to join for it dude. I am pretty active on telegram and will be online more than 17 hours in online dude. Hope I can do better help in that bro.
If you required the bounty manager, best one is yahoo62278 for the managing any kind of campaigns dude.

Projects all he managed become a successful one. Hence, he is in choice for every marketing projects. Please check the link below to contact him.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0
In the silence

Activity: 1296
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

If there are still vacant community managers, I would like to join the team.
I sent you a message in the telegram group.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: