Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is Polymath can beat Ethereum..???  (Read 62 times)
bparkash09 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 05:56:02 PM by bparkash09

Polymath Security Token launch in Feb 2018.
The Team of Polymath is very strong and the activates also very good by team.
According to the Roadmap of Polymath it is looking a great Project and in future hope growing like Ethereum and Monero Coin.
But what is your openion.
[/color][/b][/size]
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

No, it is the closes thing to a scam and probably has connection with the dark web, with that stupid thing of asking KYC for a simple airdrop.
kaloloy

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

I don't think so, Ethereum is always in Bitcoin's tail since 2014 and it will always be.
in terms of scalability and transaction speed, Ethereum already beat bitcoin and other top altcoins in crypto market today.
Polymath although another skeleton of blockchain structure but I don't think it could beat Ethereum's smart contract that which more than 50% of the new altcoins today are Ethereum's blockchain backbone.
Ethereum is way better than Polymath on my own personal opinion.
DRCCommunity

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:58:09 AM

We are tackling exactly this issue with DRC using Blockchain Technology. By Incentivising  the Community in conjunction with Professional to assess projects and help create standards.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

Check out http://www.drc.info/  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205257.0 for more information.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

no, let alone the token was just out of ico.
it takes quite a while to be able to have value in the market, you see the value of ethereum although it is currently down sharply. but its position has not been replaced from top number two. even Polymath does not include top 100 and above in marketcap

ZaynDale

Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

I really don't think Ethereum can be beaten by any altcoins even in the future.
Ethereum already beat Bitcoin, Ripple, NEO, Monero and other top Altcoin blockchain Backbone in the crypto market today.
Ethereum for me, is the most important Crypto and the strongest in this market so Polymath or any uprising Altcoin will not ever beat Ethereum's dominance and Blockchain features.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: