Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin vs Binance  (Read 2301 times)
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

I have given some features below about Kucoin and Binance. have a look into here and take a decision which will be reliable for you.

1. interface site/mobile app => similar but Binance is faster more stable works better
2. Volume => Kucoin 2 million users <-> Binance 6 million users
3. Profit sharing -> Kucoin with KCS coin (like dividend shares)
4. Referral program -> Binance has 20% commission of the transaction fee on trades made by your referral, Kucoin has disabled it recently
5. Special giveaways -> Both do special giveaways
6. multilingual -> Both support different languages albeit not all the same
7. Cheap transactions - > Both have cheap transactions, Binance has BNB coin to pay for fees which gives you a 50% discount
8. Apps both have iOS and Android apps -> Binance app is more stable and faster, Kucoin’s app is still in beta.
9. Windows Client app -> Only Binance
0. Customer service -> Hands down Binance over Kucoin

Both have various coins, tokens and trading pairs, basically it boils down to which coins you wanna trade. Some are only listed on Kucoin others only on Binance.

Yeah binance is more popular than kuCoin though I used both exchanges. Its good to trade in binance its fast and with many traders which results to higher volume being traded within the platform. kuCoin  is good also, but I frequently use binance.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

I used to like them, but especially binance turned into a shitcoin exchange for ico's who overpay on listing fee's.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

True, binance is very hyped for all those newbies who recently joined crypto and they do not know what to do with their lifes.

Kucoin is much more better, and it is prettier than binance and a lot of people think that kucoin is gonna be the next huge exchange.
I used to like them, but especially binance turned into a shitcoin exchange for ico's who overpay on listing fee's.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
I will prefer to use binance right now as right now it is a best exchange and there are many people in that exchange. Always keep in mind that trade on that exchange which has a high amount of traders so that you can easily buy and sell any amount without any hurdle or delay. Kucoin is also a good exchange and you can trade to get a good profit but right now keep the amount of trade lower as the traders are not that much and with time it is hope that the users will increase.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

I feel Kucoin is just copying the UI,  the marketing strategy of Binance. Kucoin is good but better to create something unique from Binance. I have some investments from both exchange sites. Love them both.

Grin

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

Some links I found:

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

True, binance is very hyped for all those newbies who recently joined crypto and they do not know what to do with their lifes.

Kucoin is much more better, and it is prettier than binance and a lot of people think that kucoin is gonna be the next huge exchange.
But there is a trust I feel in binance and feel like something shady in kucoin after they traded BTCP on their exchange and after some days they stopped the trace and told that the team need to write to them to start trade and after that they will think. With their this act it looks like after the fork the exchange started the trade only for to sell their own collected coins and when they sold all of them they closed the trade and now may ask the team to pay the fees for to restart the trace. So after that I have a little bit doubt on kucoin.
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

Kucoin and Binance are the one of the best crypto exchangers right now . It is really hard to say that which one is better . But in my opinion Binance is one step ahead than Kucoin . Binance has bigger daily trade volume than Kucoin .

bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

A lot more trades happening in Binance as it is larger.
If I want to sell at a limit, I'm more like to get a buyer without waiting longer because a lot more people (and bots) trade in Binance.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Some links I found:

KuCoin and Binance are too great exchange site with a high volume everyday but I must prefer to use Binance since Im comfortable with the design and ui of this exchange site it has also an android application that easy to use the withdrawal transaction are good over all Im satisfy to this exchange site.
I always prefer Binance because it has a huge trading volume compared to KuCoin. Though, KuCoin is also a great exchange, it has a nice looking user interface but their trading volume is kind of low compared Binance. I see the KuCoin is following the footsteps of Binance, I wish them all the best in the world.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

To me binance is still way and far better than Kucoin, The Kucoin echange userinterface is a copy from binance but that's not the issue, the exchange lags to some extent and unlike binance some coins on kucoin have less volume below a btc where you could not get someone to sell your coins, binance is still king
cryptoZcoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Binance for me, I like that the referral rewards are instantly rewarded, with kucoin the payout takes a while. currently have a kucoin payment stuck, I'm not sure if this is common.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

To me binance is still way and far better than Kucoin, The Kucoin echange userinterface is a copy from binance but that's not the issue, the exchange lags to some extent and unlike binance some coins on kucoin have less volume below a btc where you could not get someone to sell your coins, binance is still king
I think Binance were still the choice of the crowd, I used both, but I felt more secure in Binance. Tho some coins were not yet listed in it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

Some links I found:

Good exchange is not determined in its UI because there so many shit exchange that have good UI but poor in service. Kucoin is just a piece of junk compared to Binance and their difference in terms of functionality is too far. Kucoin will be vanished someday due to lack of safety features.

TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

KuCoin is one of the best, fast rising exchanges today but still it needs some development to match the Binance because the Binance is better in so many ways from features to trading volume.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

Grandpa says dont put all the eggs in one basket. I am also applying this principle in exchange sites.  I do not invest my btc to a single exchange site. Thats why I have Kucoin,  Binance,  Poloniex,  Bittrex and Liqui.

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

Just hand over the trophy to Binance. Its ease of use is superb and has not been seen with any other exchanges. Besides, it has a very high trade volume.

Any evidence on that or it is just another lazy accusation?
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

Binance is currently the no 1 trading exchange in terms of volume.
kucoin doesn't comes close.
Only that kucoin has variety of coins way more than binance
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:44:12 AM

I don't know which are the best of market between kucoin or binance, because it is depending on the traders to get active income profit from trading in my experience binance is good for me because it has large of volume in transaction in 24 hours all of the volume of markets can be see on here https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ it is good for daily trading altcoins.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

I prefer Binance........Binance has often been praised for its wide variety of support coins. Traders can use the platform for multiple digital currencies, including, but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, Dash, LiteCoin, NEO, GAS, Zcash, Dash, Ripple and more. As mentioned before, Binance also supports numerous tokens, as part of ICO listings. With this in mind, traders can use the platform to trade these tokens for a profit as well
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

I prefer Binance........Binance has often been praised for its wide variety of support coins. Traders can use the platform for multiple digital currencies, including, but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, Dash, LiteCoin, NEO, GAS, Zcash, Dash, Ripple and more. As mentioned before, Binance also supports numerous tokens, as part of ICO listings. With this in mind, traders can use the platform to trade these tokens for a profit as well
korean market could be angel that save crypto market volume trading.we can see binance,one of biggest market in korea that has big volume daily trading.but sometime project developer constrained about this fee if they want to listed at binance.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: