Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin vs Binance  (Read 2301 times)
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

I personally love trading on Binance than Kucoin because of the Withdrawal and the UI, Binance is very simple and easy to trade also,Binance is in the number one position in terms of volume compared to Kucoin exchange. But both the exchanges are pretty good in terms of withdrawals and UI. Kucoin support is good compared to Binance.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
I do not think Kucoin is comparable to Binance. Kucoin's interface has improved but investors are not mindful of that. What they are most interested in is the transaction fee, processing speed and how many altcoin in the trading platform.
Binance has a lot of different altcoins and good quality. Kucoin has very few altcoin in the top 100 and it does not create favorable conditions for traders.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

I think more people will be on Binance side because it listed many good coins but do you know how much fees they take from these coins.? Is ridiculously high. Kucoin is not far behind but their android app is good and handy when you are on the move.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

Most of the people will start supporting the binance exchange because they are listing very good coin compared to kucoin of course, both of these exchanges have some similar coins but according to the volume bianance has higher popularity.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

Some links I found:

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Personally i will prefer binance than kucoin why because binance has high trading volume and their android app is awesome
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

Some links I found:

I do not think Kucoin is comparable to Binance. Kucoin's interface has improved but investors are not mindful of that. What they are most interested in is the transaction fee, processing speed and how many altcoin in the trading platform.
Binance has a lot of different altcoins and good quality. Kucoin has very few altcoin in the top 100 and it does not create favorable conditions for traders.

Why do you think Kucoin does not create favorable conditions for Traders?
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

The more volume an exchange has the better you get the return. Binance is one of the top exchanges with high volumes of coins and low fee for process. Kucoin is still new in the race people prefere exchanges with high volume and more variety of coins.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

Some links I found:

Personally i will prefer binance than kucoin why because binance has high trading volume and their android app is awesome

And don't forget their 50% discount in every transaction if you use their token to purchase. Well everybody loves discount and this is a good strategy to attract more traders. So isn't it obvious why everybody love binance?

In other way, I also use kucoin but just in some rare moments like when my coin isn't listed in binance.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

it is not a fair comparison, of course binance, kucoin is not in the same league with binance, binence vs bittrex would be better comparison for this.
Phuongph1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

I must prefer to use Binance since Im comfortable with the design and ui of this exchange. I do not think Kucoin is comparable to Binance
LBXSocial

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

Some links I found:

LBX, UK cryptocurrency exchange app now on Android & iOS with 11 cryptocurrencies paired with GBP, BTC &ETH. Check us out at: https://lbx.com :')
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

I like both these exchanges. If a coin which I want to sell is on both exchanges I will prefer binance because of bigger liquidity, but I like kuCoin's interface more.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

Choose the exchange, which quickly pays your money and got a little commission for trading operations conduction.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

if I myself this time I prefer to trade in Binance, to exchange in Kucoin and Binance of course it is up to ourselves, in the crypto we can freely choose the exchange for our trade, which is important we are comfortable and can get profit from our trade.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

well they are similar with features but i definetely prefer binance. because binance has really good volumes for all major altcoins so it is easier to buy and sell in binance. and that is why binance token holders have good advantages as well.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

I think Binance is much better than Kucoin when it comes to security of your coins and the exchange volume. Kucoin has been copying most of the Binance UI so I don't see how you find Kucoin UI better than that of Binance exchange. Although I would have to agree that kucoin lists coins faster and has a wide variety of coins.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

Obviously Binance is WAY better than KuCoin. I do not think that any other exchange (including local exchanges) comes closer to the experience offered by Binance. There is a reason why they are the top exchange in the world and no one else has the power to overtake it as the market leader. KuCoin doesn't even make to top 5 of my list of exchanges.
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Okex is also good for trade and one of the biggest trade volume. We can maybe add Okex to these two exchanges.
But I prefer to use Binance. That's not because of Binance is the best of these 3 exchanges. Many of my investments are trading there. That's why I prefer Binance.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Bas01

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

I believe that Binance is more secure and reliable. Smiley As a simple user I can say that Binance is a very friendly exchange for beginners so I prefer it more.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

I believe that Binance is more secure and reliable. Smiley As a simple user I can say that Binance is a very friendly exchange for beginners so I prefer it more.

For me kucoin and binance is good a trading site and people is depending what trading site is like because all traders are good but theres a specialty in trading site but for me i choose binance because in that trading site is very friendly and swak to biggeners for trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: