Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin vs Binance  (Read 2303 times)
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:08:37 AM

This two exchange site Kucoin and Binance are both great exchanges in todays generation because they belongs to a most trusted exchanges having a fast and easy transaction but if one of this exchanges i wants to recommend myself i would go to KuCoin.
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:50:35 AM

I  like Binance more than Kucoin because it is the most significant trading floor in the world at the moment. The interface is simple and easy to use for everyone
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

Binance, although newly established in July, 1977, but this trade has attracted a large number of trade coin investors, the number of people gradually shifted to trade coin on the binance posted increased day by day. It is very safe for you
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

I prefer Kucoin because of the interface. I do like the clear dust feature for BNB though.
That clear dust was a great move which was introduced recently, and that made me realize binance is actually listening to its users. Binance really brought it hard on the exchanges with its low transaction fees which really made the volume on the exchange to increase over time, and it is also interesting they are trying really great to manage this volume. With respect to the interface, I guess they are both on the same level, but in terms of transaction and volume, I prefer binance.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

I personally love trading on Binance than Kucoin because of the Withdrawal and the UI, Binance is very simple and easy to trade also,Binance is in the number one position in terms of volume compared to Kucoin exchange. But both the exchanges are pretty good in terms of withdrawals and UI. Kucoin support is good compared to Binance.
Binance has always been my best choice as well so far with the low fees even when trading with binance coin as fees. The UI of KUCOIN however is not that bad as well, but for now, Binance is actually reigning the chart with the highest trading volume in exchange as we get to see a lot of day traders seeing this as an easy spot to do their thing and that is one good thing for the exchange that makes it impressive and so far they are doing great on giving users the best experience over time.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
I do not think Kucoin is comparable to Binance. Kucoin's interface has improved but investors are not mindful of that. What they are most interested in is the transaction fee, processing speed and how many altcoin in the trading platform.
Binance has a lot of different altcoins and good quality. Kucoin has very few altcoin in the top 100 and it does not create favorable conditions for traders.
Who would not be interested in transaction fee my bro? The reason why bittrex is losing its volume till date is because of the huge and annoying transaction fee (0.25%) as compared to binance 0.1% when using normal fee for transaction, or 0.05% when using binance coin as fee.

Come on! That makes trading a huge amount with lower fee appealing to the eyes. However, Kucoin is also trying their best, no doubt and with some great push and volume, I believe they should also do well over time.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

Kucoin and Binance those are great coin. Binance exchange do a great work for thier BNB coin and that Binance charge thier trading by BNB coin. It's a great idea to increase the value of Binance coin. But I don't understand Kucoin aslo is a exchange site and they have a coin KCS (Kucoin) but there have no any facility to charge the trading fees by the KCS. However KCS also a nice altcoin.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Binance certainly better among other exchangers. now this alone binance is able to provide great benefits to those who can. volume in the binance is quite large and also simple in its use

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Kucoin has just copied the Binance's UI to be frank. Secondly the Binance exchange is much more secure and has way more volume then Kucoin. Although, Kucoin has coins from more categories and the coin pairs is much more diversified.
KuCoin is a new electronic money exchange platform recently launched. The special feature of KuCoin is that it allows you to coin such as OMG, NEO, WTC, KNC, GAS, LTC, BTC, CVC, PAY. and Binance is a popular digital currency trading platform in the world, founded in Shanghai that is the basic information about them.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

I think these two are one of the best exchange right now I both use them and I like them both but Binance has more coin compared to Kucoin that is why I trade there most of the time.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

Both exchangers are good but seems binance is more convinient to use than kucoin cause binance  is not complicated to use other than exchangers and even beginners will easily understand the movement of coins and i think binance is much secured than kucoin due of lots of good reviews by many traders.
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

I am using both market exchange. Because have high volume, user interface very friendly, and comfortable for trading.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

for today there are a lot of real and quite convenient without and exchangers for crypto currency. Of the presented two I used only kucoin, because there was in stock the coins I needed and this exchanger was easy to manage. but according to the latest information, the Kucoin administration will require the provision of personal data from users.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

These two exchanger are good and they both easy to use. So its hard to choose between the two of them. The only advantage of one over the other is the trasaction fee.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

These two exchanger are good and they both easy to use. So its hard to choose between the two of them. The only advantage of one over the other is the trasaction fee.
There is a big difference in terms of transaction fee especially the withdrawal fee, and I think Binance will win on this comparison.
The volume of Binance is huge, if you are a trader, you will not gonna look for other exchanges to trade because volume is what we are looking for.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

I prefer Binance. Although iam not used to Kukoin. Binance has  been great for me especially on their security and the ease to use it.   
Most people will prefer binance anyway since it has more volume than KuCOIN. KUCOIN on the other hand, I feel is trying hard to want to be like the alternate of binance and it is really not doing badly. I have traded some coins here sometimes, although not holding too much due to liquidity, but it is not a bad exchange at all, which is why I am holding some of the exchange coin, with the possibility of the exchange volume growing over time.

Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

There is no comparison with Binance. Kucoin came out just yesterday in terms of experience and test of times.
Talk about the Interface, binance is on top, how about the trading volume, still on top. Very convenient to use unlike Kucoin. The charging fee for Binance is way more reasonable than Kucoin. Kucoin withdrawal charges is too high. In terms of rating
Binance  1
Kucoin   20.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

Kucoin is just a copy of Binance, it created same exchange coin , even The UI is very similar to binance , I don't think Kucoin can be a serious competitive for Binance since it's just a copy and a copy can never be the original!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

Kucoin is starting to ask for KYC if you want to trade on their platform, and that is the main reason of why i am stopping using them, i think that binance is much more better after all

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

They may have a little difference but still they already give us a better services. So, let's continue to support with these kind of trading sites because they already contributed a lot to the society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: