Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin vs Binance  (Read 2301 times)
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

Both are good trading platforms ni doubt about it, some coins you can find on kucoin and some on binance, if you want to do arbitration, you can do on both platforms, the only difference is for kucoin, you have kucoin shares which for me is a good investment since everytime there is happening in kucoin your investment has a chance of growing even further, however in kucoin sometimes it takes too long for confirmations unlike binance, still I trade I do trading with kucoin. I agree that we have to support these exchanges since they had already contributed a lot in the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

These are good exchanges good volume and easy to use. I love using both of them, they serve their traders well and have good customer support. In terms of volume Binance is ahead since it came first compared to Kucoin but one day these two exchanges will be a close rival in the future and will become trading giants.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

I think Binance is way better than kucoin. May be you are finding your own advantages in it and I am finding my own in the binance. I am not sure why but I feel very much comfortable with the Binance and I have access to all the coins that I always wanted to invest in. Also if you see then the current market cap of the binance has grown a lot these days and it has become #1 marketplace in the whole world. With their new features of direct purchase with the fiat they will start getting even more public base. So its already popular and I think im loving it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
A controversial issue. Binance is the best exchange for me. Kucoin is not a bad exchange, but Binance is the top.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Yes KuCoin has been going well for the last few months, It's still far behind as far as Binance is concerned. Binary users have grown rapidly over the past few months, as Bittrex does not accept new users. The Binance interface is great and easy to use. You feel comfortable with the design and ui of this exchange site also has an easy android app to use a good withdrawal transaction above all you are satisfied with this exchange site.
hasemase

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

Definitely Binance. KuCoin has almost no liquidity but more lower cap coins. But you can make money on both Smiley
hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

As someone has already said... Kucoin is good Exchange and its platform is exactly the same of binance... And binance has also a Great app, that is a Great feature ...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

As my experienced , Kucoin is good exchange , and volume is good also its a very easy to use.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

KuCoin loses Binance at least the number of audience and its popularity. I think that there are practically no competitors of Binance today. Since many exchanges, more disadvantages than advantages.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

Binance is fast, excellent support, and super intuitive user interface for trading. Servers are quick, I've never had an order that didn't go through immediately. Withdrawals are easy as well. If you ever encounter an exchange that withhold withdrawals, you will know that feeling sucks. Coughs* Okex Coughs*
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

according to my experience both are good markets. both are easy to use and in fairly fast transactions. but when viewed from trading volume, I prefer binance because of price movements happening in fast binance. different from trading volume in kucoin. although both are big markets.
Truly it’s up to every feeling or experience to identify which is the best to use. Everyone has different opinions as day and night about kucoin and Binance. I reckon that both of these exchanges are good to use. Because it depends on what coin you want to trade, that will lead you to choose a suitable exchange. Each of them brings us advantages as well as drawbacks. Binance, however, is used more popular than Kucoin, also I prefer binance to Kucoin because first up, it’s the first exchange that I choose when I enter crypto market and I give my faith on it.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

it seems that I prefer to use "binance" as a place of exchange, because I see there has a place of exchange that has a high daily trading volume.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Both of the exchange has a good feedback from me because Im using that exchange almost everyday. The thing that I can compare for both is the volume for each of their tokens and the token availability.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

Both are good exchanger, I usually use them.
but Binance is bigger than KuCoin in volume trading
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Ever since I am using Binance, I also have kuCoin but I am finding more interesting in Binance rather than it, Binance for me is all out since it is friendly user and a lot of ways and tools that are available in the internet on how to use it, it also has a local group for those who are aiming to become a trader in Binance.

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

What coins are in kucoin that is not in binance?

How are withdraws?
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

They are both good exchange,   having great volumes,  but In my opinion, Binance is more OK than Kucoin, in terms of volume, customer service care and I prefer the chart and interface more
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

I can't even compare kucoin with binance, Binance has the largest (or in top 3) volume in market and I think binance has better approach to pick up coins to list for their platform than kucoin.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

I prefer kucoin to binance because kucoin has a lot of listing. There are a lot of altcoins to choose from and trade hence it is really cool to trade with. Again the interface looks really great on both phones and pc. Kucoin is the best choice for you if you want to trade with ease.
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
both are good exchange but i find binance a lot smoother compared to kucoin. I think the edge of kucoin over binance is that they are not that much picky on coins they are going to list unlike in binance that i even heard it costs a lot if you want to list your token there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: