Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:11:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin vs Binance  (Read 2307 times)
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

I prefer Binance  as I am satisfied how quickly they support the forked coins. Another reason is low trading fees they are providing. 0.10% of  fees can be further reduced if You using their coins BNB tokens for payment.

Prodigye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

Kucoin is better for trading lower cap coins, Binance is better due to liquidity.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

Kucoin and Binance are both leading platforms today, both of which provide a good experience, I use both to trade. KuCoin is focused on updating rapidly and expanding its portfolio, at present, Kucoin is more and more interested and appreciated by traders. As for Binance, they are primarily focused on improving transaction speed, shortening payment times and developing gadgets for the best user experience. In general, both have strong growth rates and most importantly, they are constantly striving to deliver the best and fastest deals.

I think that assessment is spot on, it’s also my observation. What I like about Kucoin is the better experience, at least for me. Typically when new ICOs get listed it’s a good sign if they secured an exchange like Binance or Kucoin. While it seems it’s the toughest to get listed on Binance.
Bas01

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

I believe that Binance is more secure and reliable.Smiley As a simple user I can say that Binance is a very friendly exchange for beginners so I prefer it more.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

I will go with the top 1 exchange, binance is one most attractive exchange for a great project. Hearing that my token and coin targeting to be listed here makes whole community on hype. Can pump the price just only by news. Listing standard is top level so expect that trading coins in binance has a real team behind. Expect the high volume of a coin once to officially listed there
other_slides

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

It is very difficult to compare these crypto-exchange exchanges. Your choice depends entirely on the tasks that you want to perform on the exchange. Binance in my opinion is better because it has much more trading volumes and trading orders can be performed much faster.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

From my point of view the best exchange is "binance". Because which is safe and secure more than kucoin. No one can insist you to go for it. Each exchanges has its own advantages and disadvantages that too will differ from person to person point of view.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Binance has much higher volume than KuCoin which means more liquidity. Usually the bigger exchanges are safer as well so im going with Binance.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

I think KuCoin seems to have copied the UI of Binance, despite that it has done well over the past few months, but Binance is still a far ahead as far as volume is concerned.
NeMa94

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

Personally, I prefer KuCoin's interface, it's more appealing, but I believe that Binance is more stable. KuCoin had some issues and it took them 2 days to solve them. It is a good exchange, but it needs to develop faster if they want to compete with Binance.
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

In fact, the currency exchange Kucoin and Binance are very similar. If you are going to trade basically only with coins that were recently released after the ICO then choose Kucoin, in any other case choose Binance.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

Some links I found:

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

I will run with the main 1 trade, binance is one most alluring trade for an incredible undertaking. Hearing that my token and coin focusing to be recorded here makes entire network on publicity. Can pump the cost only just by news. Posting standard is top level so expect that exchanging coins in binance has a genuine group behind. Expect the high volume of a coin once to authoritatively recorded there
IBXNetwork

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:44:28 AM

Funds in binance will one day not be safe. Haven't you guys heard of the many hacks binance has suffered this last months??? Why so many people in love with binance I don't get it. They even said SYS suffered a 51%attack and that wasn't true. Just the API was in trouble. And after the SYS hack, the hackers doubled their money collected with sys in MANA and IPCC

I think everyone in binance will one day get a big surprise....

Allthough, I will not say KuCoin is better.. they are just a copy and what they did with the lambo giveaway was really weird and clumsy
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

Between both exchange, i will chooce Binance because they has biggest trading volume and offer function of stop loss and trailling stop , this function is need to use in every trade to reduce loss when we are wrong prediction. Binance also offer friendly interface and many more features like coinmarket cap site that give information of all coin that tradeable in that exchange,
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:34:05 AM

Kucoin and Binance is the best market.
i must think 100 time to choose,
For Kucoin, i think it's high security, because i never see problem
About kucoin and never see kucoin has hack.

And for Binance Market is the large volume trade.
i like trade in binance, and get profit Grin same with kucoin
i has get profit from kucoin Grin

So, i declaration kucoin and binance is the best market. Wink
pandoraaktor

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

Every Exchanges have pros and cons, but in my opnion Binance still the best over KuCoin
Binance has a huge trading volume and is in the top 3 of all exchanges, with low trading fees.

And in my experience Binace bit easier to use.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

If I think two coin exchanges are as good as high volume and both are in exchange of cryptocurency exchange. I often use Binance because I like and also I use KuCoin.Karena I believe this is the most convenient and reliable exchange at this time
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

Some links I found:

I think I like Binance better than Kucoin. In Binance there are a lot of good and quality altcoins. Although Binance's interface is not as good as Kucoin, the profit it brings is better than Kucoin. That is my personal opinion Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:12 AM

I prefer binance since im not using kucoin for a long time and i think they required to do KYC im not really sure but binance is still the best in terms of volume

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

I prefer binance since im not using kucoin for a long time and i think they required to do KYC im not really sure but binance is still the best in terms of volume
Yep, and their team is really working hard for on their technology. I'm using binance for about a year now and overall I don't experience any problem with this exchange and its continue to be a leading crypto exchange in term of volume being trade. This two exchange is quiet similar so for me choose the exchange you think is more convenient for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: