Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin vs Binance  (Read 2303 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

Kucoin used to be a good exchange before, but they were faking the volume in there and it was much more lower than what they were saying, binance is much more better at the moment

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

The traditional trading has a limited number of-of stocks so the volatility in the market is less however when you talk about the cryptocurrency a lot of new stocks or coins are introduced in the market and each coin is dependant upon the other for value so volatility is high and in other worlds Binance is the most famous and top first Exchange in the world that is more best,
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

Kucoin is a very good exchange with good volume and nice interface. However, I still prefer binance as binance also offer the same thing and also have a larger volume and nice interface for newbies.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 820

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

It looks like Binance has made another move:

Binance has officially confirmed today the launch of its Tiered Trading Fee Discount Program and the adjustment of the discount rate that can be implemented to trading fees using the BNB token.

https://bcfocus.com/news/binance-to-introduce-discount-program-and-reshuffle-its-discount-rates/18836/

I'm not familiar with this Tiered Trading, but this is another reason why Binance is on top of the food chain. They pioneered other options for most of us traders to fully take advantage of crypto and how to make more money. I have nothing bad to say to Kucoin though, both of them are the gold standards now and they are raising the bar and the competition very high.
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

Kucoin looks pretty when it come to it's UI while Binance looks lame. But I still choose Binance because there is a representative which is CZ that always assure our fund are SAFU and it has the largest volume of any coins.

Correct when it comes to UI and colors I would also pick Kucoin. It is like a reverse color in Binance and somehow that makes confusion. I have heard a lot of conversation in telegram that they have been wrong with what they pick because of that.
But I love how they made their android application for ease of users and could also trade anywhere in a faster way rather than using the browser which a lot of times is slow and doesnt refresh.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

Well KuCoin used to be a very good exchange before, but i started to do not trade in there anymore, i am now always using binance because it is still one of the best exchanges.
The same for Poloniex, and all the others like cryptopia.

xsaints128

Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Both are pretty good exchanges but I prefer Binance more because it has got way more volume in most of the cryptos as compared to Kucoin. However, nowadays it's easier to list a new token on Kucoin as compared to Binance. So, both are good in their own respective way.

Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

Personal I like both exchange but I will still choose Binance before Kucoin because of their high trading volume and the trust they have built in the industry
Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

They are both great exchange.
But when it comes to customer support, i personally choose Binance for their fast assistance when something went wrong on their  platform.

crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

Why don't you compare okex to binance? Why kucoin?
emily666

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

Personally, I prefer binance but I have no justification behind it except the fact that coins that get listed there receives a massive pump. ICOs that get listed on Kucoin usually dump which makes Kucoin look less desirable - especially when you're an ICO investor. You want all your coins to go straight onto binance! But to be honest and objective, I don't see much of a difference between the two in terms of usability and effectiveness.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

I prefer to use binance in the sense that it's already been there before KuCoin was launched. It's already been tested and the people behind binance are doing what they can to keep the market safe from hackers. Moreover, binance almost has every crypto that i have in my wallet.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

The fact is that before I did not use any of these exchangers, but for today I already have some experience on both the binary and kucoin. I can not determine the best among them, because I liked both exchangers. Not only security and functionality, but also the ability to withdraw coins.
CalebRobertson

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

I think Kucoin and Binance have their own good things and bad things, but I prefer Bitcoin to Binance
gayan777

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

kucoin are best exchange i all coin store and trade kucoin ,best volume and simple withdrowal
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

Both of them are great,
but I prefer usign Binance, binance exchange is not my main
(I'm using multiple exchanges) but for a small trader like
me, Binance suits me more.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:06:09 AM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

In my own opinion, kucoin is the best cryptocurrency market or exchanger this year that is still running because it did not get any problem in the past while binance have some alleged problem of stealing coins in their own registered users.
LincolnRedfern

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

KuCoin and Binance are all good apps
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

Why don't you compare okex to binance? Why kucoin?
Kucoin and Binance have a great difference in transaction volume and community. I think that compared to Okex, Okex would be better because their ecosystem is still new and recently shows that Okex has better trading volume than Binance. Personally I am using Okex and I have not encountered any problems at this exchange and I believe that Okex can overtake Binance in the coming time.
GabrielleMuntz

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

I prefer Binance to Kucoin because after a period of time I follow both of them I see Binance update is better, just my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: