Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin vs Binance  (Read 2303 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

binance is still my favorite trading platform. The interface is simple and very easy to use for newbies. Moreover, its security is very high
well, now binance is always a top choice for me before making a transaction. each person has a comfortable place for them to trade, but for me binance is always the main choice, after that, kucoin might be another factor.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
Kucoin is very good as security, I feel that my account is safe. The KCS bonus is really well thought out, I compare the KCS bonus to the bank interest. A very big innovation.

I do agreed that kucoin is much more good and best to trade in compare to binance though I can't deny they're both good actually. But so far

I am much preferred to used kucoin, in fact most of my coin was in kucoin and I am much comfortable to entrust with it all.
snewkadel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

Guys with Binance is very difficult to compete with any exchange.There are good volumes, without verification, the output of 2 btc and with it 100.Besides using their token, traders earn more, I think only FCoin can compete with Binance now .
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

i like exchange is kucoin ,is very good volume and new coin listed ,my all coin store is kucoin
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

I never used Kucoin trading exchange floor but at first it is very nice and attractive. However, to compete with Binance is also a big problem, it takes time for people to evaluate and review .
frankiemalton

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

Kucoin, on the other hand, is quite famous for its lightning fast customer service. The company offers a 24-hour telegram support chat and is known generally for extremely fast turnaround times on support requests.
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

Binance has great liquidity and is the veteran player in the game. So I would say Binance.
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Binance is way better than Kucoin .Binance has more coins listed and has more volume and liquidity than Kucoin
I have read somewhere that kucoin and binance belongs to same group.Kucoin is more targeted towards Chinese users
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

For me Binance is from another league, Kucoin is a decent exchange but I think that it will never be equal to Binance, they don't have such ambitions as well.

Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

I have trade on kucoin several times and i like the interface friendly user trading site im just quite not favor on fees well almost now have same big fees on withdrawal so no choice but to deal with it otherwise my assets wont turn out to fiat 😁.. 
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

i can't even compare them i think binance is way better than kucoin.  According to User interface, safety etc.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

I prefer KuCoin over binance. When the market is strong growth, it is difficult to log on binance. I do not like this, this has caused a lot of damage to me.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

I already tried these both top exchanges and they look the same function  and service providing they are so good on their own rights. I hope some of my token will be list on these both binance and kucoin because I felt safe with them through their security of ther exchange.
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

Kucoin is popular with many people, since most new coins are added very quickly there. But I prefer the more Binance stock exchange, because it is more reliable and the chance of stealing money on it is much lower.
phaneriks

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Kucoin is a new exchange with really high volumes and fine support, but i prefer trading at Binance rather than trading at Kucoin, because binance BNB has high digital security. They both are good competitors on cryptomarket.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:43:30 PM

Both are good cryptoexchanges but binance is already so established since it's already been doing the business for quite some time now. With so many cryptos listed on binance, i believe that binance is more utilized than its newly counterpart in the name of Kucoin.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

Both are good cryptoexchanges but binance is already so established since it's already been doing the business for quite some time now. With so many cryptos listed on binance, i believe that binance is more utilized than its newly counterpart in the name of Kucoin.
Of course, Binance is better than Kucoin, at Binance we can see a very high volume of coins than in Kucoin,
and that I think this makes people prefer trading in Binance than in kucoin.
As you say both are good and I use them both. I`m active on binance since day one, but from recently I spend more time on kucoin then on binance or other exchanges, they have some good promotions, prizes, they send me mails all the time, they are very active on twitter too, there they have so many airdrops, and other things, interesting and I get something from time to time. Binance is great too, and I will not stop using them, so why to not use them both.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:19:20 AM

At the moment i prefer to use Binance because this exchange is the biggest one,  they has more  profesional team to keep development and to advertise the product and service. Binance keep growing by expand to other country, this exchange really consist of solid and profesional team. They will continue become bigger because has great marketing strategy. More user of Binance also will make the price of the BNB coin going  up.

brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

Both are great exchange but i prefer to use binance.
techalt

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:46:41 AM

I think Binance have better platform, Kucoin new platform so hard for new traders. Kucoin trading coins seem not so popular and the volumn so low. Binance have better trading volumn so i could control the orders better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: