Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin vs Binance  (Read 2301 times)
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

Both Kucoin and Binnance are a very good exchange with nice UI, which is what i love about them. Though binnance is ranked number one in terms of trading volume and every trade knows what a volume does. Kucoin is also good with wicked UI which is what i love about it. I trade with both of them depending on the particular market am handling. And i also choose them based on the token i have that is listed with them.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

if u compare with kucoin with binance then most fav exchange will be Binance . Binance is fast expanding and more transparency coin and safe of coin is huge
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:08:39 AM

The KuCoin.com website only provides coin transactions with coin, meaning no support is available for coins denominated in USD, EUR or VND. The KuCoin will charge 0.1% when trading.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:59:47 AM

Binance promises to provide good security, user-friendly and powerful performance. The Binance platform has been deployed on over 30 interfaces already available. This platform supports all devices and languages. You can rest assured trading on the binance floor
greengirl

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:43:32 AM

Both are great but in personal opinion Binance slightly more than a bit. And Binance's community is bigger than KuCoin
Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

In near future only 'hybrid' exchanges will survive. Centrilized exhanges have many faults and insecure, decentrilized - inconvinient.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

I used to trade a lot on Kucoin but now I like the Binance user interface a lot more and it's so easy to place and cancel orders. I also like the fact that Binance has a simplified trading interface and more complex one for the more seasoned traders. Kucoin of course will be a go to exchange for me if I need to buy or sell a coin or token that doesn't exist or hasn't been listed on Binance, or if of course there may be an arbitrage opportunity waiting. Binance is really growing now both in volume size and popularity among the big exchanges.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

Kucoin and Binance both are the Good exchanges and having a good volume of trading, Binance is the top 1 exchange in this time and having a lot of good coins and welcome to the new best coins but Kucoin is also good but not the top 5 exchanges, that why Binance have good familiarity due to good rank.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Kucoin is really the best for me they have better competition on new coins and sometimes you can just win without even knowing you just see your balance increase but Binance don't really host that much competition on coins like that

tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Wait, did you all see this article about KuKoin?

Seems they are confirmed not at their registered offices and have not been for "Years", it's a good article.. 
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

I always choose binance maybe due to my habit, I like them and maybe they will benefit us
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:33:41 PM

I prefer binance since im not using kucoin for a long time and i think they required to do KYC im not really sure but binance is still the best in terms of volume
Yep, and their team is really working hard for on their technology. I'm using binance for about a year now and overall I don't experience any problem with this exchange and its continue to be a leading crypto exchange in term of volume being trade. This two exchange is quiet similar so for me choose the exchange you think is more convenient for you.

I prefer the layout of Kucoin but I recently noticed that Binance seems to have more on the plus side. The technology and security is superior to almost anything out there. The white hat project Hacken only see Binance and Cobinhood as a real secure exchanges. In times where every month a new exchange get hacked nothing beats the combo of volume and security.
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

Both trading floors are large floor in this market. Currently I am trading on binance. But I think the trading floor needs to be improved because I can not trade when the market is vibrant.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:01:48 AM

Kucoin is does not include in the top 10 exchanges based on daily trading volume, i prefer to chooce Binance because this exchange is the biggest one and they has great customer support. I think new exchange that has potential to be next Binance is Bibox because this exchange offer many features like Binance. Bibox also has their own token called BIX token that give benefit the same like BNB coin.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:07:56 AM

They are all good exchanges. I keep some of my cryptocurrencies on both. I like kucoin s background but transaction fees in Kucoins exchange are a bit expensive.
Yes, when you are using Binance. When you have BNB coin and you will activate that in your profile that will use BNB for fees, you will get 25% discount for every trade you made. That's why I love Binance, you can also recycle your small amounts of coins to BNB.

awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:23:10 AM

I dove my cap for binance. Kucoin can never be compared to Binance as far as am concern. Binance is too simple to use. Unlike Kucoin.
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:42:36 AM

The comparsion was as expected.Binance all the way!Kucoin is an ok exchange but it still seems a little bit of untrustful to me. Roll Eyes
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

KuCoin and Binance are too great exchange site with a high volume everyday but I must prefer to use Binance since Im comfortable with the design and ui of this exchange site it has also an android application that easy to use the withdrawal transaction are good over all Im satisfy to this exchange site.
They are both good exchanges, we don't need to compare them both. These exchange have the best customer support and all coins listed their are legit. Aside from that, if we sell our coins in these exchanges, assume that we will got a lot since pumping of coin is easy. Transactions are also done easily, we can deposit or withdraw with just couple of minutes. Therefore, binance and kucoin are good exchanges.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

Yeah I agree, I also prefer KuCoin rather than Binance because not many new coin will go to Binance. Their listing fee is a joke
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

I think the Kucoin and Binance markets are very good, I often trade there, good volume and support that I felt very quickly when trading there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: