Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin vs Binance  (Read 2301 times)
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

As stated above the KuCoin exchange and Binance are in many ways very similar. Though Binance has been operating roughly four months longer than KuCoin, and in that time-frame, has become a major player in the facilitation of cryptocurrency trading.

KuCoin is a little younger, but with a strong team, and through the frequent cementing of strong partnerships, and addition of new coins - it's blowing up fast. Having (at time of writing) jumped from a daily trading volume of 5-7 million, to over 30 million, in the last few weeks alone.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:56:56 AM

See compared to my experience Binance is best to exchange compared to Kucoin, most of the coins listed in Binance will do some verification procedure before listing in the exchanges but whereas in Kucoin most of the ICO completed coins will be listed in Kucoin exchange.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

As stated above the KuCoin exchange and Binance are in many ways very similar. Though Binance has been operating roughly four months longer than KuCoin, and in that time-frame, has become a major player in the facilitation of cryptocurrency trading.

KuCoin is a little younger, but with a strong team, and through the frequent cementing of strong partnerships, and addition of new coins - it's blowing up fast. Having (at time of writing) jumped from a daily trading volume of 5-7 million, to over 30 million, in the last few weeks alone.
Binance is always the best for all invester and traders as this is the biggest exchange at this time and there is always a huge daily trading volume but the Kucoin exchange is experiencing a lot of big problems lately. And the recent news is that their headquarters are not real. This makes many investors nervous because they can not meet CEO of Kucoin and can scam at any time no one knows them.
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

there is a rumor binance has stolen the money of the trader
shater

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

I would definitely go with binance. They are very well funded with a good team. In addition, I believe they are also doing lots of investments in the Blockchain space to foster the community.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

Binance is always the best for all invester and traders as this is the biggest exchange at this time and there is always a huge daily trading volume but the Kucoin exchange is experiencing a lot of big problems lately. And the recent news is that their headquarters are not real. This makes many investors nervous because they can not meet CEO of Kucoin and can scam at any time no one knows them.

I am for Binance too. Smooth transaction with big volume traded. kuCoin is okay also but Binance is very active  and alive. Lately, kucoin was having a negative news, which can affects the traders perception about the said exchange. BTW, I trade on both exchange but I always on binance.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

Both of site is good nowadays.But if you think about the daily volume,Binance is first about it.its has huge volume and today Binance volume is $1,224,826,055 USD / 94,917 BTC & Kucoin $13,290,709 USD  2,115 BTC.Kucoin adds new coin regularly. first research about both exchange than join for trade.
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

The only exchange for me is the shitcoin investor crypto-bridge
vantungvtt

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

I prefer Binance, not only the large volume trading, but also their UI, page speed, and language support.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

I prefer Binance, not only the large volume trading, but also their UI, page speed, and language support.
The language support of 2 exchanges is the same, binance is just over 1 language. Grin I like binance because most of the coins traded at this site are good value.
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

Both exchanges are great and userfriendly so it's a matter of personal preference. I like Binance more.
rubikz

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

I've traded with both and both are okay. Kucoin i think is more on the new coins or tokens. They have new ones listed or added every now and then and they also have these contests. Binance, on the other hand, is more on the good performing coins. There is enough volume and coins are moving making it good to day trade.

jeffbezosBD

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

Binance my first choice in KuCoin vs Binance. Because it's a very popular exchanger. The Binance exchange is much more secure and has way more volume then Kucoin
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

Both platforms are super cheap and quick, the two most important components in trading. i like both of them but binance give a other benifits like very high volume and most altcoin trading pairs
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
For now i think it is a even , even though volume of these two exchanges differs hugely. Binance is good to me due to its Easy UI , security , Biggest volume exchange and more coins listed. Kucoin is good for more easy UI , security , and KCS share distribution. I like kucoin more because of kcs. And to me Binance has lost a little respect as they are listing too many coins now a days. But at the end i think every user should use these two exchanges as they are simply awesome.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

they are both great exchange and I am currently making use of both the exchange however in term of site developement they have almost similar UI and most importantly their KYC and google authentication seems to be great just like others. in term getting coin listed i think there is more probability of getting listed fast on kucoin compare to binance however since binance is one of strongest and largest exchanger i think it is more reliable than kucoin. withdrawal both the two exchange is easy.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

they are both great exchange and I am currently making use of both the exchange however in term of site developement they have almost similar UI and most importantly their KYC and google authentication seems to be great just like others. in term getting coin listed i think there is more probability of getting listed fast on kucoin compare to binance however since binance is one of strongest and largest exchanger i think it is more reliable than kucoin. withdrawal both the two exchange is easy.
I agree with your point of view, Kucoin and Binance are both good and reputable sites but I like Binance more because the interface is beautiful and eye-catching, clear and has good transaction.
omali

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:22:02 AM

Both are great exchanges... And I use the two. Binance app thou is more swift to use.

Kucoin and Binance offers fees of 0.1% per transaction. But I like the fact that as holder of Kucoin tokens, I can receive half of this transaction back through kucoin's unique dividend system.

As for Security, Kucoin and Binance are both very secure if you enable all security features for your account.

Binance Customer service is nothing to be proud of at all. Takes long for them to respond to tickets.
But then, when it comes to the total number of asset pairs offered, Binance is the winner.
little Phil
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

I like supporting the underdog Kucoin. They are both good, Binance has a better app than Kucoin but I just find Kucoin to be a better experience.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

I don't see any reason to compare these exchanges, I'm a user, use both of them, as they mutually replace each other with tradable assets. I can only note that Kucoin has a more user-friendly interface.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: