Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1374 times)
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

I think the price now at $9k is a bit high for investment  though if you are prepare to hold for a longer period then go ahead.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

Though bitcoin's price is high,  I believe it is still possible to invest in bitcoin as the price is still progressing. I think that it is still safe to invest now because you can still manage to gain profit. The expected bullish run will come soon,  therefore hold still your btc and wait for the right time.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

For me it is definitly the best time to invest. i mean just take a look at the technology. it is at its peak!
major players have implemented SegWit and Lightning Network is above 1000nodes.

at the same time the prices are quite cheap.

i wouldnt buy all now but if i wanted to invest 1000 dollar i would invest maybe like 300 now and wait for a stronger bottimline to put in the next slice of money. because i think we could go towards 5k

I think so, at this moment bitcoin price is low. This time is that best time to buy bitcoin since we can purchase bitcoin in a lower price. Bitcoin will surely increase in price again soon and when that happens our investment will be worth it.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

It was necessary to invest in bitcoin when it cost four thousand dollars, then you could have made a lot of money, but I think bitcoin has set itself a milestone of one hundred thousand dollars, and therefore I can invest now in any case
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

yes, I think this is the best time if you want to invest in bitcoin because the bitcoin price is currently low and do not miss this opportunity because the investment in bitcoin will be profitable and can make you rich
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

I can only hope that you indeed invested in Bitcoin during the time you made this post or a little later after this. During that time Bitcoin was more than $2,000 cheaper as compared to its price as of the moment. If you were able to buy, then you have already made some profit. Continue to hodl because the growth is expected to become much bigger in the days to follow. If you were not able to buy, then you can buy right now.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

Now it comes to investable turnover, obviously the market has recovered itself and the movement has started to trend upward This trend means that it can reach 10000 12000 15000-20000 levels Bitkoin, which is increasingly strong, thinks it can do it.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

Yes I would say that this is the right time to invest in bitcoins as the price of bitcoins keeps on appreciating due to increased number of bitcoin users the bitcoin market started to recover from the drop again there will be huge rally of price upwards and it could surge above $ 20000 USD soon so if you invest now you will be able to earn good returns from your investment as bitcoins always proves to be a good investment option which can help to yield good profits. The market will booming up in the coming months and good experts of bitcoins are of the opinion that it could reach $ 50000 USD by this year ending.

lendroids

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

It is a good moment to buy bitcoin right now because since December the price dropped a lot without any major increase so I think there will surely be a moment when the price will start increasing and pass over the barrier or 10.000$. There are rumors saying that bitcoin price will keep dropping to lower than 5000$ and even get to 1000$ but I dont think that is going to happen. Bitcoin was and still is in a bad period but I am sure this period is going to end in a few weeks, maybe a 2-3 months and bitcoin price will increase and maybe break a new record same as happened last year when no one was expecting that.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

Yes, I think this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. If you think it's too late, you're wrong. I believe that today is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin since the price is not that high.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin and start investing as bitcoin prices have now gone down, this is a chance to get a profit and bitcoin prices will start up again
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

If you have funds to invest or buy bitcoin why not? It is not a loss to invest btc because you can hold it for long term and sell it when it double or triple your capital. But if you don't have enough money to buy you can wait when btc go down ,like others always said buy low sell high  Grin

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

In my opinion, if you see bitcoin as a long term investment you can just buy bitcoin anytime because you have already assumed that it will increase in the future. You are just maximizing your profit by waiting for a dip. Anytime is the right time to invest in bitcoin as long as  you see it a long term but if you are investing bitcoin for trading then you need to wait a dip before you buy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

You can buy bitcoin anytime as its demand is growing but supply is dropping and it is giving more momentum to it and if you hold if for next 3 years then you are a real winner of this market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
YAyyas

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

Well, actually every time is right time to invest. Now prices are low, so of course it's good time for investing in Bitcoin. But it depends on you, invest or not, because no one knows the answer for sure.

good luck!
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Every person has their own opinion about it. Some says 'yes'and some says 'no'. But for me, I will not tell you 'yes or no', because you are the only one who can decide whether or not to invest, so you can't blame anyone. Just do some research, it might help you to decide.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

Currently, not even 10% of the world's population is using Bitcoin so there is a huge scope for the growth in the coming decade so I am optimistic about Bitcoin and crypto industry for the coming years. As far as price is concerned, I believe that Bitcoin is undervalued now and buying anywhere below $10K is a good decision for short as well as super long term. However, I would strongly recommend anyone to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
dvmd catona

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

Look at the value of bitcoin now, I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin. Not only bitcoin, other coin values ​​are also down, so if you want to invest, now is the time.
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

Today I saw the bitcoin going down. If you want, you can invest now. But if I was I would not invest because I think the bitcoin will go down below the current price. and I think it will go down to 6k, that's the time for me to invest.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

Yes, it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because now the market has recover itself from panic situation, and started moves to upward trends. The demand of Bitcoin is growing, and supply is dropping, it is create more momentum to it. So if you hold if for 2-3 years then you can gain decent profit from it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: