Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin need to hold...??  (Read 106 times)
bparkash09 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

All the crypto market linked with bitcoin and all other coin if anybody want to purchase need of Bitcoin. Is this right thought of anyone to buy other coin against bitcoin or need to hold bitcoin.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

All the crypto market linked with bitcoin and all other coin if anybody want to purchase need of Bitcoin. Is this right thought of anyone to buy other coin against bitcoin or need to hold bitcoin.
Any thought is right and not wrong, it is his money anyway and so long one can profit, it is right. Both can be profitable if done correctly but buying other coin against bitcoin is riskier though as it's future is more uncertain than btc. Even if that is the case, it is better to do both at the same time, buying other coin while holding a portion of bitcoin one has got for diversity of investments.
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

If he can invest in bitcoin, then why not. But I think there are alternatives better and cheaper, so it's not necessary to fixate on one bitcoin, you need to move on and look at all the many coins on the market.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

It is ok to buy other coins with good potentials like Ethereum and some other coins, honestly are in a look for the next Bitcoin, because we all know that so many people become a millionaire because of them being early investors and people wants to experience that so it's to support other coin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

I recommend that you start with an investment in bitcoin. This is the most reliable and all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin holds a great potential for investment. The whole crypto market is focused on the performance of bitcoin. He will be the first to start growth, bitcoin will be the first of all cryptocurrencies to receive legal status. There are many more reasons, but I won't overburden you.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

whether or not the bitcoin is dependent on a person's mind is right or wrong, if it can be profitable then people will buy bitcoin, and vice versa.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

Buying other cryptocurriencies and also hodling Bitcoin is the best way. May not now seems like it but time is our ally like its always been.
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

If you believe that bitcoin price will bloom again soon, then it is worth holding. Yes I agree that bitcoin are linked to the most of the coins, your profit in selling tokens or coins depends on the price of bitcoin. Just in my own opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: