Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FNC] FortniteCash - 100% POS [50% Masternode Reward][Bounties][Airdrop]  (Read 792 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

It is true that Fortnite is super hot. However, how are you going to convince the developer to adopt your coin? There are also so many other game currency alternatives like Gamecredits, MobileGo etc. How are you going to do it where others failed?
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

Sounds cool! I will definitely follow your project updates.
buntwo

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:59:40 PM

I would like to book the Portuguese translation
FortniteCash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

You must be seriously fucking stupid if you fall for this, why on earth would Epic games have any interest in pairing with some wanky start up coin? Theres no details whatsoever to remotely suggest Epic are involved which is the same as with Edgy cash where they purported to be involved with Steam, similar name style, same shitty punctuation, same pre-launch date etc etc.

Save your time and effort avoid at all costs, and yes I had to make an account just to state the glaringly obvious for you!

"why on earth would anyone care about some wanky new members opinion" - double standard much?  noted! Cheesy

It is true that Fortnite is super hot. However, how are you going to convince the developer to adopt your coin? There are also so many other game currency alternatives like Gamecredits, MobileGo etc. How are you going to do it where others failed?

I wouldn't say they failed, they just want to be what a cryptocurrency is but in a specific market, which is gaming in this case. We do not want to do that, because we only focus on this one game and it is up to the community behind it if we can team up or not - the members behind our project will decide about the future of the project. That's why we want to build a strong community in the first two to three months before we approach to the game itself.
FortniteCash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

Australian translation reserved

there is no bounty for comedians  Tongue

reserved for translation into Russian
Italian translation reserved
Reserved for Malay translation
Portuguese Translation Reserved
Reserved for Swedish translation
Filipino translation reserved. Please confirm if needed. Thanks
I would like to book the Portuguese translation

For translations please apply in discord or send a message - but take off the posts here please, they will not be rewarded - no spam!
st4rbug

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

You must be seriously fucking stupid if you fall for this, why on earth would Epic games have any interest in pairing with some wanky start up coin? Theres no details whatsoever to remotely suggest Epic are involved which is the same as with Edgy cash where they purported to be involved with Steam, similar name style, same shitty punctuation, same pre-launch date etc etc.

Save your time and effort avoid at all costs, and yes I had to make an account just to state the glaringly obvious for you!

"why on earth would anyone care about some wanky new members opinion" - double standard much?  noted! Cheesy

I wouldn't say they failed, they just want to be what a cryptocurrency is but in a specific market, which is gaming in this case. We do not want to do that, because we only focus on this one game and it is up to the community behind it if we can team up or not - the members behind our project will decide about the future of the project. That's why we want to build a strong community in the first two to three months before we approach to the game itself.
You are the same person who scammed people with Edgy its just a shame so many people are going to fall for it again.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:27:59 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:25:28 AM by Renegade1979

with enough support i think this would be very possible Cheesy jump the "hype bus"!!!
yes ofc hype bus with promises of the 'airdrop' that turns out to be a twitter bounty then you're either not paid at all or paid after a week when it's already listed and the price is 5 times lower than before. $1 for spamming, nice
PiJellyPin

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

with enough support i think this would be very possible Cheesy jump the "hype bus"!!!
yes ofc BANQ hype bus with promises of the 'airdrop' that turns out to be a twitter bounty then you're either not paid at all or paid after a week when it's already listed and the price is 5 times lower than before. $1 for spamming, nice

not spamming, i think its a cool idea Tongue as i play a lot of fortnite
True_Felek666

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

Can't wait till it goes downhill...
Literally I can bet my leg off that Epic games will just laugh at this.
I would avoid this coin personally, I've seen too much gaming-type grabs that turned out to be a scam unless dev can prove otherwise.
st4rbug

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Seems i was correct, discord looks to be closed and the main page edited with no details. 
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

as i read the information above,it looks a nice project and hope to see more new details about this project,ill follow this more
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

I'm not really sure about this project, if you really mean really why not given detailed information here, you just look for the easy thing without trying to give a detailed explanation about this project so we all can be a little confident with this project.
andcha

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

1. HTTPS Certificate Invalid.
2. No link to Discord channel.

If everything is on discord why are you here?
Using this forum like this is not a great way to start a business.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: