Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really need advice on mtgox locked account  (Read 542 times)
dongodingo (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 05:57:04 AM

I will wait to post on the appropriate forum section. I have a lot of money locked in mtgox and they have stopped replying to support emails
Really need advice on mtgox locked account
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 06:47:10 AM

I will wait to post on the appropriate forum section. I have a lot of money locked in mtgox and they have stopped replying to support emails

welcome to the forums! Mt gox sucks, and I hope you learned a lesson about why to never use iy again! Anyways I hope you can get back the money you lost.

BitcoinHeroes

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:41:41 AM

Any reason why they lock your account? I remember gox only had withdrawal problem.
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:56:27 AM

You probably need send your ID verification documents. It might take many days to get reply. How long did you wait?
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:16:29 AM

Good luck with your issue. I have never traded there, but the horror stories around here indicate that they can be a real hassle to deal with.
Jabbatheslutt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:24:17 AM

Lol people still use gox?
sofakingdom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:56:40 AM

I just put coins on there, and Just saw how much a problem they can be... Are you able to just use any USD balance to buy coins and send the bitcoins to another address where you can cashout from?

freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:32:11 AM

I just put coins on there, and Just saw how much a problem they can be... Are you able to just use any USD balance to buy coins and send the bitcoins to another address where you can cashout from?

Yes, BTC withdrawals works better but I saw reported few day delays as well.

You must be ID validated though to make even BTC withdrawal
sofakingdom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:44:27 AM

Yes, BTC withdrawals works better but I saw reported few day delays as well.

You must be ID validated though to make even BTC withdrawal

thanks for the quick reply, am I able to trade a bit, like lets say I have 1 bit coin, sell it for cash, wait for price to drop, buy at lower price more than 1 bitcoin, then cash out those multiple bitcoins? or as soon as you carry a balance does it try to send to a bank account or disallow you to send bitcoins later?  i am just so disappointed by this whole thing.

Thx for the replies and helping

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: