Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay attention to use paypal!so bad bad bad bad service the paypal is  (Read 941 times)
dulinxu (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:16:18 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 08:32:00 AM by dulinxu

feel down!

dont use paypal!! move to another site, it is so bad bad bad service, i sold 1 bitcoin from ebay, however the buyer claim the money back, i upload all the evidence that's enough showing we finish the trade. a mindless ebay, if you have a look about chinese taobao, you can find how bad service they are! t

how can they seperate the service from ebay!!!!! if the buyer want to claim, they should do it from ebay, not paypal. is this their quality service?? that's why lot of scammer always from shit paypal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pat1900

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 11:25:25 AM

i upload all the evidence
While in my opinion it is indeed risky to use Paypal for any type of payment, in your case you made a simple mistake.
Never upload anything to Paypal! If you try to convince Paypal by providing some evidence, you loose.

Tell them something like:
"PayPal Buyer Protection Policy does not cover the purchase of non-tangible goods. See Article 3.3 PayPal Buyer Protection Policy."

USD: 0.000 BTC       EUR: 0.000 BTC
waltermot321

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:59:05 PM

feel down!

dont use paypal!! move to another site, it is so bad bad bad service, i sold 1 bitcoin from ebay, however the buyer claim the money back, i upload all the evidence that's enough showing we finish the trade. a mindless ebay, if you have a look about chinese taobao, you can find how bad service they are! t

how can they seperate the service from ebay!!!!! if the buyer want to claim, they should do it from ebay, not paypal. is this their quality service?? that's why lot of scammer always from shit paypal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They hate Bitcoin, just like any other in-game currency...

PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 02:22:01 PM

Seems to me the Karma Police did pay you a visit...... Wink

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
dulinxu (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:05:57 PM

i upload all the evidence
While in my opinion it is indeed risky to use Paypal for any type of payment, in your case you made a simple mistake.
Never upload anything to Paypal! If you try to convince Paypal by providing some evidence, you loose.

Tell them something like:
"PayPal Buyer Protection Policy does not cover the purchase of non-tangible goods. See Article 3.3 PayPal Buyer Protection Policy."

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked professional!!

i will try that next time.

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
dulinxu (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:10:19 PM

Seems to me the Karma Police did pay you a visit...... Wink
..... shall we have a look about our past life ?!

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:45:41 PM

feel down!

Actually you got scammed for 1 btc , so why don't you get your btc back ?
ups , nobody to cry to there.....

paypal is stil a safe heaven compared to btc transactions

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dulinxu (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:44:53 AM

feel down!

Actually you got scammed for 1 btc , so why don't you get your btc back ?
ups , nobody to cry to there.....

paypal is stil a safe heaven compared to btc transactions

actually, 5 BTC gone.i sold them to 5 person, 1 claim money back at the same day, another 4 did in following day.

BitcoinWalker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

$Gangnam works hard, so you don't have to.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 09:55:53 AM

Paypal is great if you use it in the right way. If you don't know what you are doing you will get screwed up with Paypal.

Investing with style!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: