Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies, don’t feel unwelcome.  (Read 784 times)
Woterry (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

thank you for this post
the rules here can be a bit confusing at first so i was discouraged at first
but now im starting to get used to it

I’m happy you were encouraged. I’m telling you, I’ve been in your situation before, and our ranks are never far out. But I’m telling you, once you get the hang of it, everything follows. You will not notice what you’ve become here in the forum and what you’ve achive. Then you look back and post the same thing as I did now. Remember this post as your stepping stone. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

New or old members are treated the same way. And for those post that are deleted, take time to read the Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ.

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

2. No off-topic posts.

So if someone's post was deleted, it's either any of 1 or 2.

Thank you for this one good sir. With this posted here in this thread about questioning why posts are deleted. This is the first thing that they should look at and this should be the first thing that they should reflect on. Please read rules carefully guys, you’ll never know if you violate something if you didn’t read it. Good job good sir.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

I just feel discourage sometimes when and honest post was deleted by a mod when they said because it wasn't relevant!
Just like what I posted above, it's either 1 or 2 so if it was a good / honest post but you posted it on the wrong topic that was placed in the wrong section so it's still a candidate to be deleted. It's hard to understand this if you are still new in the forum but rules are rules and there's a right place for each discussion and topics.

Thank you for the reply and explanation
Your welcome. I was once a newbie here in forum and learned a lot of things so sometimes there are chances that those post that I want to keep on reading are deleted but it's become clear to me why those are deleted. Don't be encouraged, this forum is a big help and is a great community.

A big salute to you sir! I really like to see veterans teach newbies how everything works, how the system works. He is right guys, he was once a newbie. Look at him now, I would really love to be like you someday good sir. Continue to inspire other and help newbies to create their own stories.

zacxavier

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

Hello fellow newbies, I want to be as straight forward as possible for this post. First of all, please do not feel unwelcome if high rankers or admins will criticize or delete your post. Admins have their valid reasons why they deleted your post in the first place. Treat this forum as a corporate or a respectful forum.

Second, if high rankers debated on how you create or delivered an opinion about it, please do not take it personally. Accept it as a lesson learned, or if you think you’re right, make it as your strength.

Lastly, do not feel unwelcome. Everyone here welcomes you to write your opinion, post questions and insights for the knowledge of others. Good luck to all newbies, and most of all, just follow the rules alright? Have a wonderful day!

Sounds great. I will try to surf this forum to know more about bitcoin, just wishing everybody is really helpful on newbies.
HuntterrBounty

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

Your topic is very Good to encourage beginners to get better at creating good quality topics. The spirit for the beginner proves we can be even better.
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

Me I don't have time to learn lot of things about cryptocurencies and I have a poor english level. My posts are bad and there is one guy who is 24/24 on the forum. He told me that I'm idiot in spite of my efforts to be a minimum present. So I feel unwelcome. If I had the time I will do better Cry Cry Cry
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

Thank you for welcoming newbies and giving them including me a moral support to stay positive in this forum,We should not take all personally and we need to make friends here.
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

This is true. Newbies should not come in with the feeling that they are not welcomed! I personally didn’t feel that way when I joined. Like every other forum/community, when you come in, you’re to learn all you can about it and follow the rules.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:40:34 AM

This is a bitcoin forum, we can encounter many bitcoin user all around the world. Everyone og us have different characteristics, other people will encourage us and some will not. The only thing we can do is be our self and be humble. We are here to learn and to earn. We are all welcome in this forum.
nishikido

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

Thank you. I ‘m looking forward for new learnings about bitcoin here in the forum.
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

Don't worry that your are not welcome in the forum. There are lots of active,, prestigious users like Jet Cash, TMAN, The Pharmacist, Danny Hamilton, Tyrant, and so on., Who are readily to help newcomers as long as they are constructive users, not spammers and not come from account farms. Higher ranked users (of course most of users) are really hate spammers and account farmers.
Andre85

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

Hello fellow newbies, I want to be as straight forward as possible for this post. First of all, please do not feel unwelcome if high rankers or admins will criticize or delete your post. Admins have their valid reasons why they deleted your post in the first place. Treat this forum as a corporate or a respectful forum.

Second, if high rankers debated on how you create or delivered an opinion about it, please do not take it personally. Accept it as a lesson learned, or if you think you’re right, make it as your strength.

Lastly, do not feel unwelcome. Everyone here welcomes you to write your opinion, post questions and insights for the knowledge of others. Good luck to all newbies, and most of all, just follow the rules alright? Have a wonderful day!
Cпacибo нa дoбpoм cлoвe, в этoм нeлeгкoм нaчинaии Smiley
diriana95

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

The main rule for a beginner is "look and draw conclusions." Do not be offended, we must constructively identify the necessary information.
AltEvangelist

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

Thanks for making this topic. I got disappointed when one of my long posts was deleted by a senior member for no apparent reason (only the standard BCT reason was stated). But now I understand that he/she had the best intention of the forum in mind when deleting a post of a Newbie. In retrospect, my post may not have been suitable for the topic where it was posted in the first place.

The best thing to follow in this forum is to take nothing to heart. Read, learn, improve everyday. And you will understand why senior members do what they do. Probably, you will not get everyone. But one day you will be a senior member too.
rishnaw

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

when I was new, i felt like I was a little child in a big world but when I saw this post, I realized that I need to learn more and to read more.
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

Thanks for making this topic. I got disappointed when one of my long posts was deleted by a senior member for no apparent reason (only the standard BCT reason was stated). But now I understand that he/she had the best intention of the forum in mind when deleting a post of a Newbie. In retrospect, my post may not have been suitable for the topic where it was posted in the first place.

The best thing to follow in this forum is to take nothing to heart. Read, learn, improve everyday. And you will understand why senior members do what they do. Probably, you will not get everyone. But one day you will be a senior member too.

See, experience is the greatest teacher of all. And by that experience it can help you understand what’s the reason behind the actions of the high rankers to us newbies. Just feel free to express yourselves but be mindful of the rules while typing every word in your post. Thank yo for sharing in the thread sir.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Your topic is very Good to encourage beginners to get better at creating good quality topics. The spirit for the beginner proves we can be even better.

Am I right? I was just wondering what made newbies post about how they treated here in our forum. So I did a research on what’s happening between both parties (newbies and admins/high rankers). Then the reason why newbies are feeling unwelcomed is because high rankers don’t have a time to explain why they deleted or discourage the post. Now this post is for being the voice for both parties.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Me I don't have time to learn lot of things about cryptocurencies and I have a poor english level. My posts are bad and there is one guy who is 24/24 on the forum. He told me that I'm idiot in spite of my efforts to be a minimum present. So I feel unwelcome. If I had the time I will do better Cry Cry Cry

Awww Sad Here’s a good advise, I can see that you already have a lot of activities. And that’s a good thing. Continue to be active and read about how they (merit earners) post and how they interact with other members here. You can learn how to post without violatinng any rules and learn how to post quality once as well. It’s like hitting 2 birds in one stone.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

This is true. Newbies should not come in with the feeling that they are not welcomed! I personally didn’t feel that way when I joined. Like every other forum/community, when you come in, you’re to learn all you can about it and follow the rules.

The thing about other newbies here is just wanted to do what they want and how they can rank up fast to make bigger money. So if other members criticize their work, they will be somehow mad about it for delaying their strategy. They don’t understand the principle of being a newbie is to learn and to practice good attitude among others.

bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

There's nothing wrong with being a newbie. Just do a lot of research on the market leaders and look for ways to maximize your time.

I like airdrops. The time and effort / reward ratio can be very cozy if you pick the right ones. You just need an off-exchange wallet (like My Ether Wallet) to hold ERC20 tokens built on Ethereum.

I have an easy-to-read list of 35+ active airdrops on my twitter profile. I even just gave it a nice little top 10 system. Just copy / paste the twitter url in my signature then click on the Google spreadsheet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: