Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies, don’t feel unwelcome.  (Read 784 times)
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Hello fellow newbies, I want to be as straight forward as possible for this post. First of all, please do not feel unwelcome if high rankers or admins will criticize or delete your post. Admins have their valid reasons why they deleted your post in the first place. Treat this forum as a corporate or a respectful forum.

Second, if high rankers debated on how you create or delivered an opinion about it, please do not take it personally. Accept it as a lesson learned, or if you think you’re right, make it as your strength.

Lastly, do not feel unwelcome. Everyone here welcomes you to write your opinion, post questions and insights for the knowledge of others. Good luck to all newbies, and most of all, just follow the rules alright? Have a wonderful day!

Hey thanks for this post!  If I could just make one suggestion, whenever an admin/moderator would delete a post, I just hope they can specify the reason behind it, only when possible.  It will really be helpful for us newbies to know the specific mistake made so we can avoid it in the future.  I personally would really want to be able to make meaningful contribution to the forum, to the best that i can.  Thanks again!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

Thank you for lifting our confidence and giving us the courage and continue to believe that we can do it also like others did.For the deleting of my post I don't have bad feeling because I know that I am not good in English.
3lyntio

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

Thanks for your sharing, felt hard to get merit Sad
jieladegennl

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

The most important thing for beginners is to follow the rules and improve the quality of articles!

Refuse spam and jointly maintain the development of the community!
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum. You look like a very reasonable person. Many newbies think that the senior members are against them but that is not the case. We want the best for you and give you straight-forward advice. Don't take it personally.
Nelars

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:35:43 AM

First of all, please do not feel unwelcome if high rankers or admins will criticize or delete your post. Admins have their valid reasons why they deleted your post in the first place. Treat this forum as a corporate or a respectful forum.

Thanks for your advice, I really feel that way, questioning myself what went wrong or questioning myself am I gonna be removed in this forum?. Though I still keep in active in this site because I enjoy learning and reading, everyday it gives me new information in many matters and get involved with it by also replying. So greatful to know it’s a normal thing to be criticized and deleted your post, it’s a part of a journey. Smiley
yodomaster

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

I wish I can contribute more to the forum like how the other provides their professional advice to each other too! The forum here is warm. I also learnt a lot of new things here!
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

thanks for welcome us, feel happy.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

Hello fellow newbies, I want to be as straight forward as possible for this post. First of all, please do not feel unwelcome if high rankers or admins will criticize or delete your post. Admins have their valid reasons why they deleted your post in the first place. Treat this forum as a corporate or a respectful forum.

Second, if high rankers debated on how you create or delivered an opinion about it, please do not take it personally. Accept it as a lesson learned, or if you think you’re right, make it as your strength.

Lastly, do not feel unwelcome. Everyone here welcomes you to write your opinion, post questions and insights for the knowledge of others. Good luck to all newbies, and most of all, just follow the rules alright? Have a wonderful day!

Wonderful Advises , Yes this is right give this forums an respect or should I say make this Forum Respectful. Some of the people now a days has no respect and dont care about other feelings. They are so selfish. They only cared about themselves. They want to get all the blessings and do not share it to others. But in God's eyes were are all equal. So , We must respect the newbie because like all of us we started being a newbie. And same as newbie respect the other higher rank than you . Respect to each others.

And also if Admins or higher rankers deleted you post do not feel unwelcome beacause they got their own reasons why did that.
Teejayyy

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

Every1 were once newbies.......or at least thats what m thinking. Just keep doing ur thing and uld progress with time.
Nelars

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:25:27 AM

Thanks a lot, it is really true not just sometimes but always I feel unwelcome, not because of the members, I guess I need more time to read and learn the cycle of this forum and what is crypto is all about to fit in, to communicate and to interact to this forum and discussion very well.  Smiley
ge0

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:09:58 AM

Looking forward to learn lot from this forum.
wengweng01

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:56:58 PM

Sometimes I feel that way, I can't seem to know how to do it in many ways.

I hope someone would try and help me with these things so that I could understand every part of it.

Thanks anyway for reading this, I hope you will make me feel welcome too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: