Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future price of bitcoin?  (Read 1950 times)
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

price of bitcoin no one can he estimate what will be , but with the  international bitcoin famous  well grow up price of it more and more
Yeah and that is one thing we will only have to wait and see what the future holds. We over think things a lot or either listen so much to some expert who claim what they obviously do not have any idea. The thing is we are all just speculating and that is the same thing with the experts as well, but the truth in the real sense is that no one can know anything and when that time comes, we will all get to know how far bitcoin decided to go. Some group of people here always speculating some big prices like in million dollars. It may seem unrealistic but I am sure that is the truth of tomorrow.
Bitcoin price is not predictable so price of bitcoin can rise and fall anytime but we will have to hold it and let the market price of bitcoin be high if it is low, people are making a lot of speculation and bitcoin which is increasing the price and the market value of bitcoin, people are making millions of currency in bitcoin as they know that market will rise someday and they will fast and huge profit.  Bitcoin is the reality of the for and it is the future for a lot of people and it is the way to get steady income and safe future.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

price of bitcoin no one can he estimate what will be , but with the  international bitcoin famous  well grow up price of it more and more
Yeah and that is one thing we will only have to wait and see what the future holds. We over think things a lot or either listen so much to some expert who claim what they obviously do not have any idea. The thing is we are all just speculating and that is the same thing with the experts as well, but the truth in the real sense is that no one can know anything and when that time comes, we will all get to know how far bitcoin decided to go. Some group of people here always speculating some big prices like in million dollars. It may seem unrealistic but I am sure that is the truth of tomorrow.
Bitcoin price is not predictable so price of bitcoin can rise and fall anytime but we will have to hold it and let the market price of bitcoin be high if it is low, people are making a lot of speculation and bitcoin which is increasing the price and the market value of bitcoin, people are making millions of currency in bitcoin as they know that market will rise someday and they will fast and huge profit.  Bitcoin is the reality of the for and it is the future for a lot of people and it is the way to get steady income and safe future.

I was wondering about manipulation when "bad news" always came at the most inconvenient time for Bitcoin. This article seems spot on:

https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

If you view bitcoin price chart history, you will see that the price of bitcoin always go up in long term. So i think correction at the moment will soon end and bitcoin will soon go up gain.
With every passing day, things get changed and that the demand of the bitcoin in the international market gets even higher because of the reason that the number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin starts increasing and that this motivated more people to come and invest in the bitcoin.

If this things continues to happen, then we can really expect a very good market value of the bitcoin by the end of this year.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

I can't tell you what will be the future price of bitcoin.But I believe in the next year the existence of bitcoin will be more popular and the price will reach the highest point, because from year to year its value is always increasing.This is what many bitcoin believers are doing right now as they are very much confident about the future's of bitcoins.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

Something of value must have a price. Now, the price of each BTC is about $9,000, which is much higher than the price it has shown for the first time: 10,000 bitcoins for a $15 pizza coupon. If I were the owner of the deal, I wouldn't have dared to eat pizza for the rest of my life.
What do you think is the future price of bitcoin?
Bitcoin is not a tool to make money it is a great invention that gave us a freedom to use our money.But the speculative nature helping the people to make money by investing and trading it.Future price of bitcoin menas the maximum value right but bitcoin will attain maximum price when everyone using it.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Bitcoin price willl always be hard to predict, because we cannot know when it will gonna increase again.
But because i trust bitcoin and base on its history, i know bitcoin will hits again its highest pick.
And if got lucky maybe it can surpass its highest price, all we need to do is to wait and be patient.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

No one exactly knows what would be the price of btc. Who knows before that we're going into this kind of price. Maybe there's someone predicting btc will come into this but there's also someone saying not so we can't blame the guy who bought pizza with that amount of btc before as he think he was win-win in that situation from nothing.
Yep, nobody can predict exactly about the future of bitcoin or any coin in crypto market. But as far as we know that bitcoin is created by computer technology, and this technology is getting more advanced and even it plays an important role  in our modern life ,maybe human being can’t live without computer technology. And there is no doubt that through this technology, it gives us many chances to get advantages. In short, I believe that in the future the value of bitcoin will be bright and more potential.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

Something of value must have a price. Now, the price of each BTC is about $9,000, which is much higher than the price it has shown for the first time: 10,000 bitcoins for a $15 pizza coupon. If I were the owner of the deal, I wouldn't have dared to eat pizza for the rest of my life.

I remember of this story i heard from my friend on bitcoin value when a pizza was purchased in 2016. Really amazing to see the value and bitcoin's growth in the past. There much have been lots of struggles in bringing this first crypto coin in the beginning amonst other fiat currencies.

Corrections do occur often. Current correction should get over this month and every cryto coin's values including bitcoin's, should grow this month. Hope to see values recover soon as this correction lasted for almost 3 months.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

Right, even though Bitcoin keeps dropping people forget which price was the starting point, do they know any more currencies, that increased by 1000 times during a 10-year period? Bitcoin is the future, and it isn't dropping, rather that increase in December was abnormal, 7k USD is a perfect price.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

Now the bitcoin price is very low.But after 5-6 months it's price should be double.So if you invest in bitcoin you will get too much profit.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

The future of bitcoin price is not looking good with the current market situation it's very hard for it to regain it's older position of 3 months back
But it depends on soo many things we have to wait for it.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

Well, nobody can predict the future price of bitcoin, or anything else. But I think the price of bitcoin will go up sharply in the long term.

Bitcoin is the gold of crypto, and the amount is limited.
There is no such technique available which can tell us the exact market value of the bitcoin in the near future but still the only thing which can do is that we can hope for some very positive increase in the market value of the bitcoin and that I am very much sure that bitcoin will soon have the market value of 20k $ or even more than that because the market has started Turing out green.
hotkhotk

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

Before August 2018, I think we will see 20K again. This is my opinion of course.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

I think no one can predict future price of bitcoin.but my opinion is bitcoin price definately grow up.it has great future.in long time bitcoin price in top,and its return good profit for investors.I believe price value of bitcoin will be so great in future.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

You shouldn’t be asking what would be the price of Bitcoin in the future, because nobody knows. All they will do here is just guess some numbers and comment, which to me makes no sense at all. It will be much better for you if you will just keep calm and wait for the future and see what it brings. We don’t know the price of Bitcoin ;I don’t know and same as others, they don’t know.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

I was wondering about manipulation when "bad news" always came at the most inconvenient time for Bitcoin. This article seems spot on:

https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

In fairness I was also laughing when I heared the term market manipulation recently. It is too convenient to call a dip manipulation as you don't have to spend nights awake questioning your judgement and what the ramifications might be if you might have been wrong. Yes it's much easier to blame outside factors or defer the preferable outcome to the future, when the manipulation is over. However, when I read that article I changed my perspective. Read it too if these thoughts are familuar to you. I tell you now you might be dead wrong.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

I do not think bitcoin like you said at the beginning I know bitcoin because it has long been read and understand what is bitcoin ,indeed everyone thinks bitcoin as a tool that is just speculation and whatever it is as you mentioned but gradually they will conscious as you ,bitcoin in my opinion will reach a value that is not a bit of 100K

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

everyone is waiting for good time of price that is sure the price of btc will grow but it can fluctuate any time and i just waiting when it will grow up people are little worries about because holding from long time and also buying some more,  and still this is low but i am predicting it will grow  up end of 2018 and it will reach above $20000.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

No one can say what the future of Bitcoin is, but as I see it for a long time Bitcoin has many speakers here in our country especially many poor in the world who know Bitcoin.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

No one can say what the future of Bitcoin is, but as I see it for a long time Bitcoin has many speakers here in our country especially many poor in the world who know Bitcoin.
Based on this forum : https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/913707/Bitcoin-prediction-2018-price-crash-bubble-Ripple-ethereum-cryptocurrency-blockchain
Bitcoin prediction 2018: Here's where investors see bitcoin going THIS YEAR
Bitcoin prediction 2018: Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency craze has had a rocky start to 2018 plunging to a two-month low of $7,695.10 according to CoinDesk.com

But look's like it's not only 2 months, still it prove that no one will can predict what happen on bitcoin. But still, the survivability of bitcoin is high than I expected, so don't lose hope.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: