Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future price of bitcoin?  (Read 1950 times)
limun

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

Bitcoin's future price estimate by experts is different, but all say that prices will continue to rise
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

it's true with what you say, at first everyone thinks like what you say, my prediction for the future that bitcoin will grow big enough, because bitcoin experts predict that bitcoin will reach about 50k. hopefully this expert's prediction comes true.
Well, let's watch how expert’s prediction will come into reality. The thing is experts may just leave a statement to tell you the 'I told you so' story when the time comes, because there is no way anyone can foresee what the future holds. I am very optimistic when it comes to bitcoin but I am the type that lives with the moment and I would rather just have that going for me than trying to assume too much for the market.

If you view bitcoin price chart history, you will see that the price of bitcoin always go up in long term. So i think correction at the moment will soon end and bitcoin will soon go up gain.
Corrections are always normal, so we have to live with it. However, if we look at past predictions, we will get to know that they are just basically speculations and some of them may have ended up true, they were just some lucky speculations and no one can definitely know what the future holds. I guess we have to just wait and see how things turn out but I believe we will do great in the long run with respect to value.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

Future bitcoins will increase, I'm sure. Currently the price of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market is gradually turning blue. This is a sign that the market is heating up and that bitcoin and other altcoins in the market will grow strongly. Today bitcoin is also popular with everyone and future bitcoin will hit a high price that we can not even imagine.

kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

In recent years its price has reached around 9,000 USD per 1 bitcoin so I expect it will reach 15,000 USD per 1 bitcoin in quarterly this year. It really drops its price sometimes rises so I will not lose hope to reach it at my expected price. That is my future price right now.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

BTC it is nothing but block chain the product of a profound essence with you dig in online games do not have what distinction, is valuable, is nothing more than some companies accept COINS to buy something, the currency has the value as a universal equivalent. It's ok to circulate bitcoin in a limited circle, but it has been targeted by international money laundering, and the price has been hyped wildly! So there's a paradox. The value of money is liquidity, and the crazy appreciation of bitcoin is making it the best choice to hoard it, so how does bitcoin become a currency?

It is not necessary to overestimate bitcoin, but it is scarce, and there is a certain exchange market, and there is a certain amount of hype.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

I always expect growth and bitcoin prices to continue to rise in the future, but i do not think that there will be someone who is exactly predicting and knowing what will happen from bitcoin in the future.
I believe in the next year the existence of bitcoin will be more popular and the price will reach the highest point, because from year to year its value is always increasing.
It is very much difficult to predict the exact future market value of the bitcoin which bitcoin will be having in the days to come. The only thing which we can hope is the market value of the bitcoin getting far better than it is now. I also think that the market value of bitcoin will be very much high soon and that we can expect the market value of bitcoin going over 15k $ in the coming month or so.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

Bitcoin's future price estimate by experts is different, but all say that prices will continue to rise
I can see a very bright future of the bitcoin and all other crypto coins which are there in the list of the crypto currencies. No one can correctly predict the exact future of the bitcoin or any other crypto coin but we can really hope for a positive change in the crypto market and that the market value will surely keep on rising in the days to come and that investors will make out more money out of it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Unpredictable that's what I can say to the price of bitcoin. When I was new, I never expected it to hit $1,000 and it's like just a dream that will happen after 5-10 years but what happened after few years of stay, I've witnessed it myself. And the expectation is increasing yearly due to the surprises that are being shown by bitcoin. There are good and bad news but what's important to me are those good news and positive speculations with proper analysis, just ignore the FUDs.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

The price of a bitcoin in the future will be a price that is unpredictable. The market for cryptocurrency over the past few fluctuations to adjust prices. And bitcoin is also adjusted for prices in the past days. At present, the price of bitcoin is decreasing, and in the near future I think bitcoin will quickly increase and reaffirm its advantage, its stronger in the future.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

Something of value must have a price. Now, the price of each BTC is about $9,000, which is much higher than the price it has shown for the first time: 10,000 bitcoins for a $15 pizza coupon. If I were the owner of the deal, I wouldn't have dared to eat pizza for the rest of my life.
What do you think is the future price of bitcoin?
You are possibly right actually in your statement. And for me base on my analysis about in bitcoin, this year 2019 possible that bitcoin price value will kick up rapidly by January and up I'm not so sure by this year bitcoin would go up for 15K$ each.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

If we try to speculate bitcoin's price in the next few months, the price should be in the 20000 dollar mark. It may hit its highest price again but it would be tough to extend more. But if we are talking about bitcoin's price in the long future, that would be vey hard to speculate. Bitcoin is still immature. If the price of bitcoin start to become more stable, we would not know if people are going to buy anymore, since the volatility of bitcoin is a factor for buying.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

If we try to speculate bitcoin's price in the next few months, the price should be in the 20000 dollar mark. It may hit its highest price again but it would be tough to extend more. But if we are talking about bitcoin's price in the long future, that would be vey hard to speculate. Bitcoin is still immature. If the price of bitcoin start to become more stable, we would not know if people are going to buy anymore, since the volatility of bitcoin is a factor for buying.
20000 dollar mark is too high to expect if you see the situation of bitcoin now a days. In the current time, bitcoin ( 1 ) is equal to dollar ( 6857.19 ) , even a half price from the expectation amount/value did not reach at all. This is all because of a fake news about bitcoin and those billionaire who manipulate the value of bitcoin. I don't have enough information right now, but still I believe that in the future good, the bitcoin will reach its high expectation. So most of us will take the advantage first.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

Something of value must have a price. Now, the price of each BTC is about $9,000, which is much higher than the price it has shown for the first time: 10,000 bitcoins for a $15 pizza coupon. If I were the owner of the deal, I wouldn't have dared to eat pizza for the rest of my life.
What do you think is the future price of bitcoin?
In the short term the price of bitcoin is not going to change much, and the reason why I believe that is simple there is simply too many bad news about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general but when you begin to think about the price on the long term it is very obvious the price will go up I have no doubt about it and this is why I'm still going to keep holding no matter what.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

20000 dollar mark is too high to expect if you see the situation of bitcoin now a days. In the current time, bitcoin ( 1 ) is equal to dollar ( 6857.19 ) , even a half price from the expectation amount/value did not reach at all. This is all because of a fake news about bitcoin and those billionaire who manipulate the value of bitcoin. I don't have enough information right now, but still I believe that in the future good, the bitcoin will reach its high expectation. So most of us will take the advantage first.
It is difficult to predict the value of bitcoin in the future but it is possible to predict the value of bitcoin in each stage of the market. I think this bitcoin will reach $ 50k this year and by 2020 the bitcoin will reach $ 1M. I am very confident in this and that is why I always want to invest in it.
huyguain

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

i thinks bitcoin price will be 40k$  in december 2018, we didn't think it was 20k$ in last year but it did it. although i believe ethereum will take over btc in the future
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

i thinks bitcoin price will be 40k$  in december 2018, we didn't think it was 20k$ in last year but it did it. although i believe ethereum will take over btc in the future

I'm with you, I think the price goes to $20K-$40K at end of the month. Right now we are struggling and breathing is so hard, but we all know that this won't go on for a long time. I'm seeing mid June will be a perfect time to see a good bounce around the 5 digits again and its no looking back. Just stay relax and hold and stay strong. You need to have the mental toughness to really hold your coins at this trying times.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptoreal6

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:16:14 AM

It depends on what do you mean by future. If in the near future, like year 2019, bitcoin could go to $15k (if it will not be hyped). But more people are now investing people, especially notable investers (e.g. soros. rothschild).
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

Today bitcoin prices are lower than yesterday. Bitcoin reduces to create momentum for growth back up. And I think in the near future, the price of bitcoin will increase to some extent that we can not expect. You should be patient and wait for that increase to achieve your business or investment goals.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

The future market value of bitcoin greatly depends on the demand of the bitcoin as well as the number of people who knows about bitcoin. Since the awareness rate is increasing with every passing day and that we experience more number of people talking about investing of their money into bitcoin, we can really hope that the future market value of the bitcoin will be very much higher than its present market value.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

we can not be sure of that. bitcoin value in the future will be like what, it could possibly reach 30,000 USD $ or even more than that. the future no one knows, and only time can answer it all

There are signs that can help you to better predict the future. Nobody
can be 100 % sure in outcome, but with better understanding of current
events we can assume what can possibly happen in the future.
   Future price of Bitcoin will be higher then $30000, if we both mean about
distant future, for close future I have no predictions.
   At first people have negative opinion about Bitcoin cause all this sounds
like a too good to be true. This technology already made billionaires, but
that is not cause this technology is a ponzi scheme, it is cause of this
technology is the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████