Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future price of bitcoin?  (Read 1948 times)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

I hope that price to end of the 2018 year will be 100000$. And Ethereum price: 15000$. Because cryptocurrency and blockchain it's a new technology which accepting by all world
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:50:12 AM

A lot of expectations that bitcoin will spike during the Concensus 2018 Summit this May so if that happens, I'm very confident that bitcoin will start getting closer to $50k and then $100k and above on the next years.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

The price of Bitcoin in the future will be the highest and most valuable coin price. In the future Bitcoin will be the most step investment asset and sought by many investors. I'm sure the crypto world in the future will grow rapidly and will be more promising for our investment assets.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

I kept on laughing at what you said that if you were the owner you wouldn’t dare to eat Pizza for the rest of your life. How would you know? You wouldn’t know. None of them as of then believed that the price of Bitcoin will go this far as to reach up to $9000 for each. Even if it was you and you were among those that were into it then, you wouldn’t even believe it if you were told, unless you got the chance to travel through time with the help of a Time Machine lol. Even as of now, we don’t also know what will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. We don’t even know how long it will stay, we don’t know what will even happen.

jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

That we don’t know, but instead of asking questions about what will be the future price of Bitcoin, don’t you think it’s best that you focus on the one you’re doing now and stop confusing yourself with hopes that you can HODL for several years just because you believe that the price will reach a very high price rate. Several times I have asked the same question, the answers I was getting from people sounds totally stupid cause some of them were saying that the price of Bitcoin will reach $1 million and $10 million. These are just Bitcoin enthusiasts who are putting you on high hopes to HODL,whereas they don’t.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

I hope that price to end of the 2018 year will be 100000$. And Ethereum price: 15000$. Because cryptocurrency and blockchain it's a new technology which accepting by all world
that is too much interesting, although every investor who have already invested money in bitcoin may be hopping so, and but i think that still it will take some more time when bitcoin price will reach to that level, because bitcoin price is currently trading below 10000$ and therefore it require some time to reach to that level.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
jajulway

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:07:26 AM

i hope it will be above $1000 one day and steady at high price...bitcoin value very unstable lately, maybe i'm newbie in this cryptocurrency, but i have a friend who invested in bitcoin so many years....he said that the price go up and go low so fast
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:17:16 AM

60K @ end of 2018

jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:07:11 AM

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

Something of value must have a price. Now, the price of each BTC is about $9,000, which is much higher than the price it has shown for the first time: 10,000 bitcoins for a $15 pizza coupon. If I were the owner of the deal, I wouldn't have dared to eat pizza for the rest of my life.
What do you think is the future price of bitcoin?
At first, I also thought and thought that Bitcoin is deceiving. And I do not really think that Bitcoin can promise like this even makes its users become very rich. Bitcoin prices in the future will surely be very high and better known by many people around the World. I do not doubt Bitcoin in the future, it will certainly be the most valuable investment asset.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

Tomorrow the price of bitcoin should exceed the mark of $ 10,000 and continue the growth until the end of May. Then roll back and then to the moon
Let's hope that your words will be true!
The whole winter of sitting in the cryptocurrency correction is already fed up).
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

A lot of expectations that bitcoin will spike during the Concensus 2018 Summit this May so if that happens, I'm very confident that bitcoin will start getting closer to $50k and then $100k and above on the next years.
How are you sure of that? Just because they had an ordinary meeting which you are not even yet sure of what will be the outcome of the meeting doesn’t mean you can start predicting any price of your choice. It’s been a long time since the meeting was had but there haven’t  any sign that Bitcoin will reach such price as you’re predicting. I’m even okay if the price of Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate between $6000 and $20,000.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

How are you sure of that? Just because they had an ordinary meeting which you are not even yet sure of what will be the outcome of the meeting doesn’t mean you can start predicting any price of your choice. It’s been a long time since the meeting was had but there haven’t  any sign that Bitcoin will reach such price as you’re predicting. I’m even okay if the price of Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate between $6000 and $20,000.
I see you are strong in the technical analysis of bitcoin .... Tell me what do you think will be the price in the autumn of this year?
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

The price of Bitcoin in the future will be the highest and most valuable coin price. In the future Bitcoin will be the most step investment asset and sought by many investors. I'm sure the crypto world in the future will grow rapidly and will be more promising for our investment assets.
In fact we cannot predict the price of bitcoin in advance but still with the increasing interest of the people in bitcoin we can say that bitcoin has a very bright future and in future its price will increase too much. I am sure that bitcoin is the main currency of the world and will remain as the main for a long long time, People will use bitcoin not only for online purposes but will also use it for shopping in their local shops.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

Something of value must have a price. Now, the price of each BTC is about $9,000, which is much higher than the price it has shown for the first time: 10,000 bitcoins for a $15 pizza coupon. If I were the owner of the deal, I wouldn't have dared to eat pizza for the rest of my life.

The future price of bitcoin is so much interesting and many investors who have already invested money in bitcoin are hopping that the price will rise and reached the level they expected.
Ochuvatkina1

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

This year I expect the price of bitcoin above $ 30,000. If bitcoin can be paid for a cup of coffee then its price will exceed $ 1,000,000
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

The future price of bitcoin is so much interesting and many investors who have already invested money in bitcoin are hopping that the price will rise and reached the level they expected.
Exactly bitcoin is our hope and we are living on bitcoin because price of bitcoin is increasing and we can imagine how high it will go this year, as time passing people are being aware of bitcoin benefits which is causing high investment at the moment so we are making investment on the behalf of increasing price and present market situation so future price is going to be very high.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

BTC is in a difficult period. I hope btc is going to grow again soon, and hopefully it will reach $ 15,000 this year. We will wait, believe it.
nilstairsa

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

People are getting to know more about the Bitcoins and the future is very bright.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

I really believe that bitcoin will reached to $20K in just 5-10 years .
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

Bitcoin is an interesting investment at the moment. From year to year, bitcoin is able to show good prices in the market. From that history, I'm optimistic bitcoin will be a valuable investment and payment tool. My estimated bitcoin price could reach US$ 20,000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: