Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future price of bitcoin?  (Read 1948 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

This year it is very difficult to manage your profits through constant uncertainty in the market price of bitcoin.
I think it's better to try to invest, than not to try and get nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4Bergerfa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

It is not going anywhere the price of the Bitcoins will also rise with time.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

I think the price of bitcoin in the future will be higher than the current price, Karen for us bitcoin is also very popular, so they are also positive to get more profit in the future.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

Last year, bitcoin began its "flight to the moon" after the Consensus of 2017. Let's see what will happen this year. Now, there is no change in trend.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

Last year, bitcoin began its "flight to the moon" after the Consensus of 2017. Let's see what will happen this year. Now, there is no change in trend.

Can be said that this year is the determination of the future bitcoin, if the price can not reach $ 10k it will make many users impatient and panicked so it will sell and certainly make the price down, but I hope that the price soon reaches $ 10k so it can make me success.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:27 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow and bitcoin prices will also continue to increase so that in the future bitcoin prices will definitely be more expensive and will be profitable
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

I said If what you are saying is true that bitcoin's a tool for speculation exactly in the reality. So, it's not true if bitcoin's said to be an asset for investment because bitcoin has no intrinsic value.

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

That the above events are one of a series of evidence or the phenomenon that occurs, that the price of bitcoin absolute the longer the more expensive.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

I must be sincere the price  of bitcoin  will continue to increase in the nearest future

Yeah I also think the same the price will grow more in the near future. Although there is big dump in the price from $20k to $6k but it increased again to $9k. Today’s price is $8600 but it may higher tomorrow. I guess it will cross $12k till the end of this year. There are some whales that manipulate the market and affect the price but on the whole it is increasing.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

Something of value must have a price. Now, the price of each BTC is about $9,000, which is much higher than the price it has shown for the first time: 10,000 bitcoins for a $15 pizza coupon. If I were the owner of the deal, I wouldn't have dared to eat pizza for the rest of my life.
What do you think is the future price of bitcoin?
You have a lots of thoughts in youre mind,then i 'thought' this was just a joke lol 😂

If only we can turn back the moment maybe i will take that deal and will buy that pizza parlor today since i have 10,000 bitcoin..

Speculation says bitcoin wont take any high that $15,000 but for me $25,000 is enough for 2018 not that big,but not so small for a year of struggle
The future price of Bitcoin can be follow both trends either increase trend or decrease trend but the average price will go high and will follow the increase trend only. The Bitcoin events make it possible to maintain the average increase and this is happening each year when we monitor the market and the average price comes positive as compared to the last year average price.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

I wish bitcoin was lot more powerful but sadly its not. I am sure with future of bitcoin but for 2018 I don't expect to see any big price moves above 15000 dollars. Cause it already had too many bull runs..

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:40:52 PM

I wish bitcoin was lot more powerful but sadly its not. I am sure with future of bitcoin but for 2018 I don't expect to see any big price moves above 15000 dollars. Cause it already had too many bull runs..
Futute price of bitcoin maybe higher price than today. A lot of changes but price is unstable so it is normal for it. Many difficulties on btc but it can survive.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

in the future bitcoin will have a very high value, because bitcoin will be very useful for future transactions. and my predictions fiat will be replaced with other bitcoin/cryptocurrency. I bought the reason because people are now beginning to doubt the proven fiat currency of governments in countries around the world are starting to develop digital currency.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

No one knows where the price will bring us, but the only sure thing is the price will go in a good state once people demands for if.we could expect good price in the future, once more and more people pay interest on it. The pricw will surely go more than we are expecting if we chooaw to support specially in this trying season.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

Bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the future and the price of it will be as high as the mount everest which means so high. No other coin can surpassed or can even the price of it.

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, this is certainly due to the ever-increasing number of users and currently over $ 25 billion in bitcoin daily transactions worldwide, proving that bitcoin is a good prospect.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

There is no prohibited to calculate or to predict the orice of bitcoin. It is your own opinion many prediction the more hope will come to us users. Although no one could predict the exact price but you could predict by your own by recalling the past bitcoin chart.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

It is not easy to predict the future price of bitcoin.Bitcoin is  virtual in nature and predicting is not that much easy.Ups and downs are very common in bitcoin.Stability is not able to attain.No doubt bitcoin has a bright future but no one can say that what will be the price of bitcoin in coming years.If we see the graph of maket value of bitcoin we can see that there are many ups and downs.Fluctuations are very common in case of bitcoin price.We are not sure what will be the price of bitcoin in coming years even we can't predict the price of bitcoin in next coming days.
The future price of Bitcoin is unpredictable but estimations are possible by going through the average market increasing per year or each year. This can calculate the estimated price of Bitcoin in the next year without any doubt. The future of Bitcoin is absolutely bright and this is due to believes and trusts Bitcoin has gained and with the passage of time the strength of Bitcoin is increasing.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

many people were involved in bitcoin especially this year after hearing and seeing 20k. i think this price is not the last as higher border. because there are still much money not invested (not earned by whales, not taken away from hamsters)
I think the future price of bitcoin is not predictable because of huge volatility in the price, but it is fact that more and more people are investing their money in bitcoin and the market cap is increasing. When market is high the price will automatically increase. Little bit correction is just for the time being and the future is very bright.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

Crypto-currencies will grow if people start pouring  intensively their money back into them. With this state of the market as  now, it is simply impossible.
c++btc

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

Yes it was a valuable invention and only just some people are realizing that bitcoin has a big impact and also big help to our economy. Maybe some people now are just not getting the idea of it but for sure in some day they will and it will be going up for bitcoin's value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: