Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:02:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future price of bitcoin?  (Read 1950 times)
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Don’t know what can happen tomorrow, but history has given a lesson. Once bitcoin retraces, then it recovers the upward trend. As it happened several times before. It is not clear which will be the lowest price, neither the highest, but if you are a long term investor, don’t let the FUD change the facts about how Bitcoin behaved over time.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

I have read an article in the past in which a certain CEO from a very well known company has told to the people that bitcoin investment is the next big thing and that its market price can even reach to million per bitcoin. It may seem so very high but my speculation is with that price too.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

Something of value must have a price. Now, the price of each BTC is about $9,000, which is much higher than the price it has shown for the first time: 10,000 bitcoins for a $15 pizza coupon. If I were the owner of the deal, I wouldn't have dared to eat pizza for the rest of my life.
What do you think is the future price of bitcoin?

No one knows the future of bitcoin, all can only predict it. From the bitcoin price chart you can predict the bitcoin price, even though it's still difficult.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

Bitcoin market value will be higher than that of the current market value of about $9,000 as it was previously above $18,000 and it will appreciate significantly before end of December this year.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

All people who bought bitcoin at 18000$ believe that it would be such way. I did not buy it but i believe also becouse this is our future.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

Bitcoin market value will be higher than that of the current market value of about $9,000 as it was previously above $18,000 and it will appreciate significantly before end of December this year.
Of course the market value will increase with the passage of time because of investment cap. Although there is decrease in the price these days but I think in the future more and more people will invest in bitcoin and thus the market value will grow more and so will the price. No doubt the whole world will use bitcoin in the future as their regular currency.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

All cryptocurrencies fans believe their prize will grow dizzyingly. At least everybody hopes to repeat growth from last year. I think I'm talking to each of us if I say that even if Bitcoin has reached the $ 30,000 limit, none of us would complain.
In fact, nobody really knows what the Bitcoin prize will be in the future. Taking into account the many opportunities and risks that digital currencies face, just time will show where they get their value in three, five or ten years.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

I have read an article in the past in which a certain CEO from a very well known company has told to the people that bitcoin investment is the next big thing and that its market price can even reach to million per bitcoin. It may seem so very high but my speculation is with that price too.

After 2020 block halving, bitcoin can make another amazing price rally in the global exchange markets. Some people says $500,000 and $300,000 for the future price of bitcoin, but I think this is very possible. The supply of bitcoin will be decreased significantly.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

At first, I thought bitcoin was a useless and deceitful thing. Later, I thought it was a tool for speculation. Later, I thought it was a valuable invention.

Something of value must have a price. Now, the price of each BTC is about $9,000, which is much higher than the price it has shown for the first time: 10,000 bitcoins for a $15 pizza coupon. If I were the owner of the deal, I wouldn't have dared to eat pizza for the rest of my life.
I also thought Bitcoin was worthless and not important at all. But it turns out Bitcoin is a valuable digital currency because of high value. I'm sure that Bitcoin's price in the future will be able to achieve a very high price and become the best coin of all time.
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

Bitcoin in the future will be more popular, with more and more users. Bitcoin will be a global currency and at that time bitcoin value will be more stable.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

Bitcoin in the future will be more popular, with more and more users. Bitcoin will be a global currency and at that time bitcoin value will be more stable.
The way people are investing into bitcoin and social media is promoting it, there is no way bitcoin cannot reach the level of legal international global currency of the world. Big empires have started accepting bitcoin, many hotels take payments in bitcoin. Soon small businessmen will also follow the trend of business tycoons helping bitcoin reach the level it deserves. Bitcoin will be soon serving globally.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

All people who bought bitcoin at 18000$ believe that it would be such way. I did not buy it but i believe also becouse this is our future.
Those who bought bitcoin on $18k will have to wait more till it reach to that level again and even cross that level. I also believe that in the future all other currencies will disappear form the market and only crypto will be the usable currency all over the world. The world is turning towards cryptocurrency and it will hold the world in the future.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

we all benefit from the bitcoin price even if it's low price and higher price because the bitcoin invest you at lower prices and sell it at high value, so there's nothing to worry about when the bitcoin price is in low price.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Quoted from https://smartereum.com/2404/bitcoin-price-prediction-2018-can-cryptocurrency-hit-50000-sat-jun-02/

“BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bitcoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my d**k if wrong” – John McAfee

My prediction related to bitcoin price by the end of this year is 25k$ at least..
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

I'm sure bitcoin has a good future and will continue to grow with prices that always go up every year so if buying and investing in bitcoin will certainly be very profitable and I think long term investment will be more profitable
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

This year bitcoin prices get big tests from various parties, the number of negative news about bitcoin must be admitted has made many users panicked so sell bitcoin even at a cheap price, but I'm sure the price will soon improve and the end of the year could reach $ 25k.

..........///....../////..........
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

do not worry about the future of bitcoin, we have to keep thinking positive and believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and have a price that will always give profit and benefit
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

do not worry about the future of bitcoin, we have to keep thinking positive and believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and have a price that will always give profit and benefit
as long as community believe with bitcoin development , we can see it is still alive in two or more three years again.technology never can be stopped.and bitcoin one of this technology.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:15:20 AM

because their price spikes get rich. So, every time the decline in prices continue to buy and invest because bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Prices continue to fluctuate and that's normal for bitcoin because it is considered volatile and because people have been able to become millionaires because they invested earlier
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

2018 feels to be a difficult year, this is because of the many false news about bitcoin, even bitcoin haters are willing to pay for the media to preach it, but I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: