Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Useless Ethereum - Pump & Dump strikes again  (Read 162 times)
cryptothief (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Another big pump and dump on hitBTC today with Useless Ethereum Token jumping up over 1000% before diving straight back down again in less than half an hour. From virtually no daily volume to over $200,000, for the first time since - you guessed it - the last pump and dump back in January. Currently around 70% up on where it started, but guessing it will drop even further over the next few hours, more than likely back to where it started.

Never worth getting in on pumps like this, anyone that bought at the top is now stuck waiting and hoping that another organised pump and dump happens. Or just write it off as lesson learned.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

well, it's not just about Ethereum but also Bitcoin and the whole crypto market has been dropped drastically with the last series of months.
the 3rd week of January this year caused tremendously dive from $500 Billion market cap into around $350 billion so Ethereum, Bitcoin and altcoins have been affected by the major dip caused by series of FUDs and government body regulations and Crypto restrictions.
By all means, crypto market will soon recover from it's dip and Ethereum will recover as well.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

well
probaly it from pump/dump group
as i see on CMC , market just on HITbtc.
it's will be easy i think for manipulation price.
actually , i never bought a some idiot name coin/token like this.
altough they on top 100 on CMC.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

Why do you say Ethereum is useless?
Crypto market isn't all about gaining money all the time because investors have to wait in order to earn higher return of investments.
Ethereum is a good coin and it is always be, ot will soon pump when crypto market will recover and not only Ethereum but also must Altcoins as well.

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

There are useless tokens that aren't erc20 tokens as well. Hitbtc is a prime exchange for these wild pumps out of nowhere. Even at the top there's very little volume for anyone to cash in on any significant profits. If you have any junk coins might as well leave an offer in for a year or so and hope it eventually is filled by one of these such pumps.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

the thread title is misleading. maybe it was just to gather or grab attention. The issue is not with ethereum rather as seen from the picture above, its about an ethereum based token called Useless Ethereum Token UET. WHy would it not be a pump and dump token when the creator carefully picked the name and rightfully gave it that name. anyone who truly knows what he is doing will not invest in that project.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

It is part of the market sell and buy. Off course there are time when all coins is down or upn  So dont called eth is a uaeless because eth has a big contribution on the market

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptothief (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:42:44 AM

The title of the thread wasn't meant to be misleading, although I get your point. I happened to see the 'action' as it happened and thought I'd post as a warning to pump and dump followers. This is the opening paragraph on the lead page on their website, if someone invests in it, they honestly deserve to lose money.

"The world's first 100% honest Ethereum ICO.
You're going to give some random person on the internet money, and they're going to take it and go buy stuff with it. Probably electronics, to be honest. Maybe even a big-screen television.

Seriously, don't buy these tokens."

It is a joke token, and fair play to the creators, it just shows what people will throw their money at. Just a heads up.

[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:50:00 AM

No Ethereum is not useless pump and dump is normal in the market and Ethereum is the second base coin in cryptocurrency so there is no reason to prove eth is useless, ,may be other coin are appropriate to tell like that but on Ethereum still among the best and trusted coin in the world of crypto.

cryptothief (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

No Ethereum is not useless pump and dump is normal in the market and Ethereum is the second base coin in cryptocurrency so there is no reason to prove eth is useless, ,may be other coin are appropriate to tell like that but on Ethereum still among the best and trusted coin in the world of crypto.

Please read the post, I am not referring to Ethereum, I am talking about this (link below). I have faith(ish) in Ethereum, just not this bucket of 'fill the blank'.

https://uetoken.com/

LudiAAA1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

That was minor PnD, compared to one that happened in January this year.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

not just in HitBTC. on any other exchange like that i will incur a huge loss if i sell my coins now, and learn from experience not to panic sell
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

I would not say is useless, I think that there is a way of getting a large profit from the volatility as long as you know how to do it. Don´t blame it on the coin.

I will never blame Ethereum also. Look at the other coins - the whole market is down, and for many of guys, it seems a great crash. Believe me, soon, everybody, who holds coins will celebrate the victory - crypto will grow.
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

The market trend is bearish that is why theres nothing you can blame but the market itself,not ethereum but bitcoin's price is being manipulated bu these financial institutions that is why it is harder to predict what is going on to the market as these big players are really good in manipulating billions of dollars of cryptocurrencies.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Its normal to be like that. Look at the market prices. I happy that ETH is keep the line. It will be Pumb in short time again.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Axelion

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

Why useless? The game is the same and didn't change much. I think that your strategy is wrong.
For this, you need big nerves and last through tough times.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

Should blame ethereum ,because bitcoin was the one who are getting manipulated by the big players,dumping the bitcoin too hard so that its price will be much cheaper! This is how these financial institutions has ruined our market ,manipulations are just killing the whole market and eventually these big investors will pull their money out to cut their losses.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

What a funny name for a token. Useless token indeed. Ethereum has paved the way for many shitty project. Every innovation must have both good and bad side. I'm sure some people bought the ICO for this token
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: