Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:35:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ███ TrumpBingo.io ███ — some words are more equal than the others.  (Read 140 times)
bingoTrumpet (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

Guess the words from the next Trump's tweet and
win bids of the other players

As we all know, Mr. Trump does not consider all words to be equal. So in his tweets he prefers some words over the others.
In TrumpBingo users try to predict which words President will use in his next tweet.

The game is based on the Ethereum smart-contract.
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

The site looks extremely well done and very creative, good luck with the project.

bingoTrumpet (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

Thanks!

Also, please ask if you'll face any problems.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

Guess the words from the next Trump's tweet and
win bids of the other players

As we all know, Mr. Trump does not consider all words to be equal. So in his tweets he prefers some words over the others.
In TrumpBingo users try to predict which words President will use in his next tweet.

The game is based on the Ethereum smart-contract.

This is a pretty smart idea. However it's going to be very easy to game.

You can just simply check the news where the president is and you can easily guess what he might say.

Like if he goes to Japan. We all know that and we know that at least one tweet will be about Japan.
Cryptoskull_com

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Imagine if Trump found this site and decided to gamble  Shocked Grin
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

I believe to predict the exact words that he will be used ia pretty hard, it is like a jackpot though but if someone follow his twitter then it must be easy for them to win huge amount. This is pretty unique game but there are tons of words that he is using so I do not think for some usual player will know what is he going to put on the next incoming tweet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

Imagine if Trump found this site and decided to gamble  Shocked Grin

He may do that because he is a business minded person so he may take advantage if comes to know Wink Wink

I believe to predict the exact words that he will be used ia pretty hard, it is like a jackpot though but if someone follow his twitter then it must be easy for them to win huge amount. This is pretty unique game but there are tons of words that he is using so I do not think for some usual player will know what is he going to put on the next incoming tweet

I don't think even for his followers it is so easy to predict his next tweet but if one or two general words can be predicted. But, it is new thinking and unique game for gamblers. Can try our luck sometimes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: