Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....?????  (Read 1077 times)
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

Yes it is a right time to invest in ico because if you want to your income double then invest in it.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

I think that this isn't really that question. First you're like expecting a return when you ask that is it the right time to invest in here. Investment is a gamble. You don't even know if the coin of the ICO will be booming in the market after the ICO proved that it is truly legitimate and the coins reached the market. The more appropriate question would be if it is really worth to invest in ICOs these days.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Yes it is a right time to invest in ico because if you want to your income double then invest in it.
ICO investment is risky now. If you find a good ICO then you can suggest him. It will be better for knowing about a ICO.
Please think before invest of any project.
Real First Roadmap and whitepaper carefully, then see their team member and their works of the projects.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

I think now is a good time for investment , the market is gaining momentum ... it is necessary to use the moment

For investing in ICO every time is a good time to invest, but you just need to make sure that the ICO where you are investing your hard earned money is a good project.Right now the market is gaining momentum because of the increase in demand and volume is rising from past few days indicating the rise in participation which is a good sign for overall investing sentiment and I am sure that most all the ICO's trend to move as per the market sentiment for starting days and then they used to go as per their performance and management.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.
As of now I think it is not advisable to invest in ICO right now unless it is already tradable in a known or credible  trading platform. The recent scam ICO is Savedroid that collect $50M of investment.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

If your not hitting the presale at a discount then you are doing it wrong

Get some Dragonchain and get KYC enabled then invest in whatever they incubate, you will get a big discount and can be re-assured that whatever goes through their platform isn't garbage.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
every day is a good time to invest in ico will be fixed because in the end you will invest on ico in my opinion would be better if you invest in early ico because usually there will be big bonus that you will not get again in mid and final ico
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

There are always good ICOs as well as bad ones, the way to determine which one to jump in on depends on you, but basic things you have to check are the team behind the project, what solution are they providing, do they have a product, what about the community backing the project, and how the team interact with the community, do they answer the question with confidence and satisfactorily, the rest you hand over to your God.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Definetly,this year is not so profitable in terms of joining or investing in ICO project because based on my experience,mostly some of the development project now  is down due to exchange market  prices blow off conscecutively and maybe this situation would  affect so much in the  some ICO investment,but not at all,because there are some  development project that still profitable

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

no perfect time in ivesting ico. if you know the word research then you can invest anytime you want. this time, i think the right time to invest bitcoin because of this low price . or else if you have enough fund to buy some altcoin then buy it now because later on the value will rise again.

griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

Yes, this is the right time to invest in any ICOs, it's very worth it, the market is also starting to recover again, so don't worry about the price, but still, you have to be careful before you join and invest in an ICO
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

Anytime is the best time to invest in ICO's in my opinion. As long as you have enough fiat to invest and as long as you have done your research about the project you are planning to invest into.
marvtridon

Activity: 151

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

in getting into an ico, you have to do critical review of the whole project. You dont want to join a scam and get ripped off like many got recently with the savedroid exit scam of 50million dollars. That is wickedness as far as i am concerned. but what do we know, the cryptoworld is not regulated fully yet so that man who ran away with the money cannot be caught. But i think he will be noticed someday and brought to justice.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

Hello , i think now is good time to invest in ICO. but you need to be very picky with ICO , first there are a lot of scam ICOs, also there are a lot of low quality ICOs where you just freeze your money, and nothing to do with it. Need to find good and hyped ICO and invest in it.
Good Luck

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

I don't think so, because there are 2 kinds of ICO: One is legitimate and the other one is scam. So, it was hard to invest in any ICO now. It was better to invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin. Invest when the price of ETH was below 400$ and 6000$ for bitcoin. And wait to rise again and sell them.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

it's always a good time to invest in an ICO, the most important thing is, you shouldn't invest in a random ICO, but you should do some research first, check the website,  whitepaper, roadmap, developer, manager, the platform and the idea of the project itself, after you finished, then you can decide you should invest or not

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

Well i believe now its better time than last two months and i think that if now you invest in good ICO you have chance to gad good returns.I have faith in AITHEON ICO.Robotics and AI are future !!!
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:36:32 AM

There will be coins who scam, while others do not. It really is about doing your homework and investing based on a sound judgement. It will not sort out all the scma,s but will show some blatant ones, freeing your investment for other, better ones.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:39:41 AM

To be honest, the best time to invest in ICOs was when ethereum was below $350.. You could easily get a lot of tokens for cheap prices (some were giving 30% discounts, and ethereum was very cheap)

I think that now it is still a good moment, but it was better before.

Gizaza

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

Investing on the right ICOs are always profitable. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: