Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....?????  (Read 1077 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Participation in various projects and financial support of projects is certainly very good, but I think that the ICO process will always be popular, so that banks do not do and in any way they do not influence the development of the crypto-currency industry, I think that everything will be possible, because we have faith and is truth.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

This is the perfect time to invest in ICOs because bicoin is in bull,all of the altcoins are growing which means you can sell those  tokens in higher prices compare to selling it in bearish market which makes it less profitable that is why it is better to invest in ICOs when the times like these,you should be selling right now,take your profits.

triseschagbi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

Marinecoìn  will change the expectations of a crypto currency. Its block chain technology is time tested and has easy to use source code that allows for the implementation of the internet of things IoT. It also has an exchange with low fees and secure peer to peer interactions even with a growing network. The goal is to develop a friendly environment that fosters the use of the coin. The project will giver 450 000 coins to the first 20000 people who sign up. There will be now more give aways after the airdrop. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotSign up - marineco.ìn/wp-login.php?action=register f1cx.com/
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

If we see long-term increase of whole market,it`s the best way to invest in new projects right now, but actually need to check them,their team,product,etc, more carefully,everybody knows about huge amount of scams now
Nice way to buy on exchanges those projects,which were listed recently during this correction,but have good perspectives,like POA,Wepower,Zilliqa
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

I think that right now, these days is a very good time to invest in ICO, the market is positive and many projects will make you a profit.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.
I think its the right time to invest in ICO cause the ETH is down and it will give you worth profit.
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

Yes, I believe in NagriCoin
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
There are so many ICO releases every day and there is no good reason to invest in ICO, because investing in ICO is very risky and you have to be prepared with bad risks that will happen. But if you already have deep knowledge in building structures on an ICO, I think there is still a good chance that we will earn good profit from investing in an ICO.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
CryptoNine

Activity: 191
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

I would state the best time to purchase is from a trade. Not the sum total of what ventures have ICO's and in the event that they did, purchasing amid the ICO doesn't promise it will be the least expensive cost. Ordinarily I have seen costs on the trades being less expensive than the ICO cost.
btctalkid1

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

most of the icos would not allow the major financial hubs to participate - countries such as china/usa/korea are always excluded and banned; so projects are more likely to fail without financial backers of these regions
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

No this is not the right time to invest in ICO specially there is a lot of scam ICO you are just going to waste your money if you invest now, maybe you can invest on the trusted coins for sure you will earn profit on that, or you can buy a coin that you can hold for a long term.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

In times of uncertainty, the current investment in ICO is very risky because of the potential for massive risks. So my advice for you is to invest in crypto with stable and potential exchange rates like BTC and ETH and then hold longer is safer and more effective than investing in ICOs. Since the current status is that the token exchange rate after the listing is lower than the ICO.

suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

ICO is almost always associated with high risks and requires from the investor not only knowledge, but also a certain flair. Household logic suggests that in a wild market where there are no rules and protection of investors' rights, an unqualified party is much easier to lose money than to make money. In this matter, one must be attentive to many aspects. In my opinion, investment investments have always been and will be the best way to earn money, in compliance with the rules for choosing a project.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

As much as I have analyzed about ICOs lately, it is now considered a high risk when investing with them. Before investing in an ICO, there are several factors that you need to consider such as project concept, whitepaper, roadmap, team’s legitimacy and so on. There is no guarantee that an ICO would be good even if they are paying celebrities to endorse them. Like Mayweather, he promoted Centra ICO but later got closed due to legal issues against them. You just have to be careful when participating in an ICO by considering these factors.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

Not a good time. It's better to pick cheap altcoins instead in exchanges because suprisingly, some of them fell below their ICO prices which is really a good opportunity to buy before the bull run starts.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

I think yes it is. This is the best time to invest in ICO and you should know where IcO you will invest. You need to know the legitimate of the ICO and if the ICO has a potential in the future. Always check there articles, whitepaper and the team behind it. Always look an ICO has a good potential for the future.
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

there's no perfect time to invest. there is a time when it works and makes a profit. at the moment, there is a bunch of ICO projects and there is an opportunity to make money on it. of course, you need to analyze and choose only high-quality ICO
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Hello there, I do not think that there is such term, as "right", which relates to time, because in crypto world, it is better to consider the word "right" with only actions. If you have not caught what I meant, the meaning of it- if you are doing researches good and leading yourself to be more educated here, there is no time that could affect you.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

It is good time to invest bro. The most important in what. My advice is to invest in projects with ready-made product, long termed activity before ICO and good team. Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good projrct called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in aomething real worth that will bring you a profit in a year
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

I think actually at the bear market, it is the best time to invest in initial coin offerings. You ask me why? Its simple. When you look back to end of 2017 when the bullrun sold out almost every initial coin offering, you see verybody invested on this time. Now while the bearmarket, people are afraid to invest. They most initial coin offerings reach their softcap just barely. SO when you invest in such ico, you are one of the less people who have thos token or coin. When in some months or years the bullrun comes back again, and the people are interested for these project, you or one of the less people who got this and you can sell it very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: