Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....?????  (Read 1076 times)
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

It is difficult to predict result of the ICO but as market of cryptocurrencies recovers more and more new tokens will increase in price after the start of trading on exchange. Among the large number of ICO you can always find 1-2 promising projects that will become very successful in the future.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.

this is a good time to join in ico karen hsrga bitcoin start up but still within reach
if you intend to follow ico carefully in choosing make sure your choice is the best
because many are utilizing ico for their own benefit

lest you suffer losses due to wrong decision

Good luck guys
pokemoso

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

I think now is a bad time to invest in ICOs. There are too many scam projects and you can just lose your money. You have to be very careful and choose only serious projects, preferably with a working product or famous people in the team. I agree with people who believe that now it's better to trade, investing your money in coins from the top 200.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

I think that the green market is not so far from this moment, but if you will able to choose the right ICOs even on this bear market... Everything can learn us something..
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

all of the time is the right investor in an ICO, just as good and trustworthy as other ICOs do not invest heavily, so you should be careful.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

I think this is a good time to invest. The market looks optimistic, this year it was predicted quite good growth, in any case, may not be huge, but growth, so we are waiting. By far the cryptocurrency has recently been dignified and happy. But perhaps this is just the beginning and the community is waiting for a lot of interesting moments ahead.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Not all ico mate are legit, before you invest in that ico make sure to have some enough research about their project and the most important is the team behind that platform.  If there are good a good team, its a good choice to invest in them because once a good team always have a good project and they are also trustworthy.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.

Investment on the good ICOs are always profitable and worth to do even if there are 100+ projects per week has been releasing..
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Now is a bad time because you're already late. A lot of coins and projects are going up now, but it mays stops at any moment and go down

dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

There is still a good time to invest while large banks and funds have not begun to massively enter the crypto sphere. But this does not mean that you can buy any coins that are on the market.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

if you are investing in any ICO do your research well and invest intelligently. if you have been following ICO lately you will discover that most token are now selling below the price of ICO which means you need to keep your token for a while untill you gain some profit. some ICO are even locking the token so that investors and bounty hunter do not drop the coin rapidly. for me I wont recommend any ICO that sell token below $0.1. total number of token to be supply need to be taken into consideration. also token sales based on ETH is preferable than base on USD. e.g AION, AUC etc.
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

The ICO procedure is related to many aspects, but TokenGo allows you to make tokens, use the designer of smart contracts, minimize the human factor, setup and start-up will take very little time, with security and transparency of operation. The last day of the ICO.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

A good time to invest in ICO comes when you find an ICO in which you believe. However, this requires several mistakes. So far, I'm lucky not to be wrong with the projects, but some of them are on the verge of failure. Nevertheless, you need to believe in what you are doing. Analysis is a difficult activity, but you can try to look at what has already been done before you. Guys from Merculet inspire confidence, because they have already collected a lot of money on private sale. I hope this does not stop the fees when open sales and we can go out with a full HardCap
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

Now in most cases coins after ICO strongly lose in price. Earlier the situation was opposite. I think, it is strongly connected with huge falling of the market which happened for the last months. Therefore investments into ICO are very risky now. It is necessary to choose very carefully the project for investments not to lose the money!
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

I have long ceased to invest in ICO. After all, the price of a token on an exchange is usually cheaper. Moreover, it is better to invest in interesting projects that are already being developed and traded on exchanges. Many projects after the ICO for a very long time do not appear on exchanges.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

What concretly stops you from doing that? Investments is the most reliable way to get profit and increase your savings   
Nagrogflaz

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:42:35 AM

buy tokens from ICO get some advantages such as cheaper prices and could be the first to get the coins and many ico that launched has a lot of participants or a high percentage so do not miss to follow ico

0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

I think that now is a bad time for this. A lot of coins and projects are falling in price after entering the exchange. Now the best option is margin trading. I advise you to pay attention to this way of earnings.
You can actually invest anytime just make your own due diligence for a much safer investment. Don't go with those projects that delivers less connections or those that has nothing to prove but sweet liesto cover up the lack of promotions and support by the community. I myself prefer to choose a project with unique idea, a responsive, active and a team with motivations and of course a working application. There a lot of projects that had failed just like the one I had participated before but their promises are gone when they have failed but the good thing is that they returned the investors money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:57:53 AM

It will be the right time to invest in the ICO if you are sure that the ICO is promising, legit, and trusted. Although we cannot guarantee that the ICO will be successful after the market, we must recognize that we should analyze the ICO that probably will give you more legit profits in the future.
We can see some good ICOs actually from their presentation on the website, whitepaper, and community.
In this case, ICO also has good chance to give promising results. So analyze them and find the best ICO to invest now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: