Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....?????  (Read 1074 times)
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

Earn at ICO is real. The best time for this is before the correction of the exchange rate after the bear market. This moment is very short in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quthmvpv

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

Whenever you invest in ICO, you have money making projects and projects that make you lose money. In addition to identifying the reasonableness of the project, a complete investment plan is also needed.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

invest in ICO is a big risk. palagi coupled with a growing number of ICO which appeared, certainly to choose which is the best course also still confusing because one might say everything is good. or even cautious as to the scam that is always there.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

A good time to invest in ICO comes when you find an ICO in which you believe. However, this requires several mistakes. So far, I'm lucky not to be wrong with the projects, but some of them are on the verge of failure. Nevertheless, you need to believe in what you are doing. Analysis is a difficult activity, but you can try to look at what has already been done before you. Guys from Merculet inspire confidence, because they have already collected a lot of money on private sale. I hope this does not stop the fees when open sales and we can go out with a full HardCap
You have to study the project when you want to invest before do things that is risky. There is soft cap and hard cap during the ICO before it ends. You will be lucky when the project you join success and become listed on exchangers where you can trade at the high price which can be good to hold as well and wait for more increase and wait until the project implemented in the market.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

not in any ICOs but to selective ICOs. you have to research first before you invest in that ICOs you can't just select anything you see because there are many scam ICOs today. even a potential ICOs may fail so invest at your own risk. ICOs are very risky and you may lose all your money in a second if you are not wise.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

I`m not a biggest investor, but I would invest only in trustworthy projects that are having good team and perspectives!
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

Investing in ICO is very profitable. But be careful in choosing an ICO to invest with because some ICOs are scam. Look and search a good and potential coin/token to buy. Be wise in investing.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

it seems that this time is really the right time to be able to invest in many ICO. With the record must have enough capital first. because I see more and more ICO types. Frightened later will more and more projects that are just not clear and just go along with it. So still must be vigilant in choosing the right ICO.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.
I think that now is a bad time for this. A lot of coins and projects are falling in price after entering the exchange. Now the best option is margin trading. I advise you to pay attention to this way of earnings.
No margin. The cryptocurrency market is a mess of unregulated tokens and thousands of psychological factors . So he's unpredictable. At the margin, will immediately lose all your money.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.

Well everyday is a right time for me. We must consider first the fact that we must do some background check on a project in which we are about to invest with. If a project has a potential to propagate profit for you then go. But also a thing we must consider is the price of token that we will use to invest. That should also be considered
dan22

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

I want to say it clearly that there is no time that is not right to invest in ICOs .The issue now is that  which ICO do you want to invest in. There are lots of good ICOs so also are bad ones.Infact there are some ICOs that when you invest in them, you will never regret you did .My candid advise is that  before you invest in any try to scrutinize the project very well. Try to check their official rating and what the project stands for. Don't try to rush into any ICO without knowing much about it.

Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

95% of all projects entering the market  are senseless, but among these currents of nonsense there are some pearls. When finding them you'll make a great deal of money. It takes you lots of time and certain knowledge and experience. Don't be afraid to make mistake! If you're sure of yourself, it worth taking a risk!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

There are promising and good projects out there, and more than the right time, find the right project, with a trusted name, team and vision.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

All coins start with ico. Indeed not all ico will succeed, even more that fail. But if you believe this technology will flourish, then the coin born today, will probably be a giant within the next two years.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

It seems this is good time to invest ico. But not in any ico, only in good, promising projects which have good team and respectable advisers. Very good if project have already existing products which will be useful in crypto industry. Investing in such ico you can get good profit.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

There is no right or wrong moment to invest in cryptocurrency. If you have an habit of regularly investing in cryptocurrency of choice, many window of opportunities will open up to use. What some people would have both at the high price you will be able to buy at the fraction of their price.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

An investment in ICO can be very profitable. Only not in "any" ICO. You should choose a project that does not prove to be a failure. That's why you have to put a lot of work into the search. It's best how ICO already has a working product. The work done can give measurable profits in the form of large profits.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

No, I do not really agree with you. If there are a lot of ICO, means there are many people involved. As from our experience, if a lot of people are doing the same, means the company making the project for those "lot of other people". This happens, because new people are getting into the crypto sphere. 
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

Well, kind of agree with you, because there are really a lot of them. Even though if I notice one that has good concept with high potential, now I am more cautioned about it. 
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:45:55 AM

The purpose of people investing here is to make a profit. And I think the advantages gained by buying at a low price and selling at a higher price. Of course buying ico is very potential for profit, but also very potential to lose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: