Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....?????  (Read 1078 times)
Casmiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:55:23 AM

I think it's really the right moment. By looking at the current conditions so many new ICO projects are truly remarkable. With a smart and innovative concept. And very potential to succeed. But do not forget the risks when you want to invest on an ICO project. You can get huge profits. But if the project fails, you can also lose a lot.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:25:07 AM

In my view, I think every moment is good to invest in ICO, as long as it has to be selective in choosing it. It is advisable to first conduct research on matters related to ICO, such as project concepts, the track record of the development team, advisory team, and cooperation with other related agencies. anytime.

Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

ICO should be able to choose and analyze at any time, because there will always be more profitable ICO, even when the whole market is growing
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

I don't think it's a good time. Now ico is basically broken after it's listed. It's cheaper to buy in the market, and the ico is still so opaque that the investor's money cannot be guaranteed. It is entirely gambling.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

I don't think it's a good time. Now ico is basically broken after it's listed. It's cheaper to buy in the market, and the ico is still so opaque that the investor's money cannot be guaranteed. It is entirely gambling.
I agree with you, the average ICO coin is currently experiencing a tremendous decline when it's listed on the market may be a burden it happens is the prize hunters who no matter how high the price they will still sell it.

sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

According to my way of thinking, every day is always a good time to join ICO. There is a chance of success every day. But you have to carefully choose ICO because there is so many ICO scam so you will not make the wrong decision.Before you join with ICO make sure you've got a lot of information from a reliable source.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.
I think so. Everyday is a good day to invest in ICO. The earlier you invest, the more bonus you get so I would recommend to check an ICO and mark it on your calendar when it started selling. Hodling your coin for a long period of time will also make you earn so make sure that you have enough capital before investing. Always take advantage on pre-sale or ICO offers. Don't sell it when the coin hit the listing, sell it a few months after.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:38:09 AM

No time is late to invest in any ICO,  because ICO  means initial coin offering so,when you invest in any ICO you are among the first to invest in that project. What is important is to make sure that you invested in a good project. Good project is a project that has nice features and a strong team behind it , I suggest you take look at TRAXIA project for a better investment= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019695.0
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

There are promising and good projects out there, and more than the right time, find the right project, with a trusted name, team and vision.

Yes, I agree with you. Join with ICO is the right way to understand crypto market works and learn how to manage your asset. Find good project is not easy but keep practice by join some project will give us valuable experience. This is the right time, don't wait again. Good luck to you.

nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

Perfect time to buy as the bull rise but better to choose the right ico i prefer to buy ico from trading companies like bitxoxo the best and top bitcoin exchanger on india since 2016 the expeirence and dedication has been proven thats why i trust this project
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

yes. now time has arrived. some even 10x now. i highly recommended now the Neonex and Quark chain. try to invest in those , at least you can expect 10x

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

yes for me since bitxoxo trading platform conducted tokensale this last week of april that was sold in just short time . and now the main sale will be open soon today be part of the success of bitxoxo and see how great the project is . it has a lot of advantages among other ICO nowadays so i chose this because of its potential into the market
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

yes this is the right time to invest in ICO, Behind the profits there must be losses coming to him. Because ICO is investing in nature then we spend money and give to third parties and the money may not be used according to the agreement when ICO is carried away without any explanation that is clear or more familiar with SCAM.
Several things become the problem of SCAM when the ICO is not clear project, the purpose of collecting funds made by developers and teams that are not clear or not plastered. Usually this will be explained in the whitepaper.
henry056

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

in my opinion time is important the important matters are if the ICO are legit and trusted if the team are doing theire best for the project from development to marketing and many more. And i can consider bitxoxo as one of the greatest ICO i have seen . They already have trading platform that  has the advance features , working for many years already , and they conduct ICO . the  presale was sold out in just a short time and now the main sale is live , you can do check out bitxoxo to learn more about the project . participate now and be part of the future success
henry056

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

For me since bitxoxo conduct an ICO i guess this is the right time to invest  , bitxoxo is a one of a kind project . they have trading platform that runs since 2016 many are using it already and it has advance features against other competitors . Bitxoxo conduct ICO and presale started last april 18 and it was a big blast it was sold out in just a few days now main sale is ongoing feel free to participate and be part of the future success
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

Yes it's right time to invest in ICOs but you have to choose the best ICOs project which have unique and revolutionary ideas. As lot of ICOs tokens in price drops like hell when lauches in exchanges after sometime they recover  with huge profits. you've to keep in mind to HODL ICO token in which you have invested for long time.

Also you can opt for trading, in trading right now there is huge opportunity to earn as still there are lot of coins which are down 40 to 50% in price as compared to their ATH value. Do your on research before investing in any project wether it will be ICOs or already listed tokens as cryptocurrecy markets volatile and investment in wrong project can lock your funds for longer duration or permanently.
henry056

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

yes this is the right time while bitxoxo still on ICO better participate now . Bitxoxo conduct an ICO , many have participated in the previous presale and sold in just a short time now main still is live you can still have the chance to be part of it and be part of that success . Bitxoxo is a trading platform that was established since 2016 and runnning successfully until today
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

I would not advise investing in ICO now.  It is better to invest in reliable coins.  It's more safer.
riskrocks007

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

This is the right time to invest in good and potential projects ICOs. You need learn to pick the best from the 100's out there. While preparing food we choose best ingredients that we need to do while choosing best future investment. You cannot get into everything nor all will give returns but good projects will do over the time.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.
It's a bad time to buy bitcoin and ethereum because the price of both of them is higher than before, but not a bad time if you invest in new altcoins like ppp, or credit or altcoins like those.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: