Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....?????  (Read 1077 times)
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.
I think it's too much ICO to find the right one for investing. just too much scam Sad((
I chose a safer way: wait them to be listed on exchange to buy.
but if you still want ICOs, next few months is the best, cause whold market would rise very hard.

henry056

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Since bitxoxo still on ICO for me yes this is the best time to invest . come join the ongoing ICO of bitxoxo and be part of the future success . bitxoxo proved itself on the people who support their trading platform it was amazing , unique , enhanced , excellent and many more know more about the project and you will see great bitxoxo is .Main sale is live participate into it and you will not regret the project
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:20:59 AM

if you are looking for the right since bitxoxo is in ICO today well bitxoxo will be the best time for you to invest with , they have proved  lots of things already and they have trading platform that was successfully running today . better get this opportunity to be part of bitxoxo
cicak88

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.

For me, there is no perfect or right time to enter to an ICO, you just have to research about that ICO and if you believe in their project then go! Invest on them and be prepared for anything.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

There are promising and good projects out there, and more than the right time, find the right project, with a trusted name, team and vision.

I think the newbie must avoid ICOs as they do not have the experience to search the best projects. First, learn more about it. I suppose, this stuff will help you a bit:
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-find-good-ICOs
mamsong9222

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

at the moment, there is a bunch of ICO projects and there is an opportunity to make money on it. of course, you need to analyze and choose only high-quality ICO
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

It's always right time to invest money in it. There are lots of promising ICO projects and some of them are really good. You should research carefully and find a coin which interesting for you. Investing in ICOs is a one of best ways to earn free money.  Cheesy
Adonis11

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

I suppose that it depends on you. If you have a look at the brighter side on what is really happening right now, it is maybe the good time to do investments. However, nowadays not all ICOs are legitimate and they are just made to scam investors, probably half of the ICOs are scams and bogus.
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

now it is very difficult to choose a really very good ico project ,whatever it was fraud and the project itself was strong with a good team.I haven't studied any projects in the last couple of months ,but I heard that there are very few good ones left.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

If you choose your project wisely and the team behind the project is sound and ICO is promosing then each time is right to invest but only few ones are left profitable these days and many are becoming frauds day by day.Your analysis should be quite right before choosing any coin so use your crypto knowledge.
gerjiss

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

In any ICO to invest only if you have a shitload of money. Although even in this case it is not necessary to do so. Investing in ICO is very dangerous now, since there are almost no really good projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

Price of many ICOs now are low so it would be a good time to choose the one you believed. However, it also comes with risk because the market is still not stable. My recommendation is that you shouldn't put all your investment in one coin only but invest in several of coins to reduce the risk.
Innocent504

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

i think this is the right time to invest in any ICO. just invest in the right coin. And hold on to it much longer, the profits are sure!
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

bitcoin prices and some coins are currently very cheap and still not too expensive because it is still entering a better price decline your ICO investment as much as you can while the price is still very cheap.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

Hi friend, from my point of view it's depend on project not time. Today if you find good project, that's great. Recently I participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. The project inspires confidence. strong team and a excellent whitepaper. I hope to get a big profit.
Kratos2019

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

I think it is the right time but only if you found a good and promising project to invest with. https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/why-dcc-and-bloom-might-be-competing-withwall-street-bc741209b06a

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

hey guy. ICO investment is a good idea but it should be reviewed and checked before making a decision. At this point, I can introduce you to the IMMVRSE project, the idea of ​​VR is considered to be of interest to both Google and Amazon. It will trigger a new trend. I believe the project will be successful.
https://immvr.se/ico/
Rhino89

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

Now is a bad time to participate in any ICO. If You ask such a question, then You have no experience in participating in the ICO. Therefore, it is better to study and collect information. So that Your first experience does not become unsuccassful.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

Always a good time to invest in a promising ICO. The main thing is to be able to find this project among a huge amount of scam. It is necessary to spend a lot of time in order to find and study in detail a worthy project. I suggest you to get acquainted with a very promising project and an excellent idea Remme (remember me) which is designed to solve the problem of identifying and protecting users during access to various local and network resources with the help of the password manager, which will be based on the blockchain technology (remme.io).
firstsnow839

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

don't think this is the best time to invest in ICO. there was a lot of projects and among them are many scams. now it is difficult to find a promising project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: