Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....?????  (Read 1077 times)
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:15:10 AM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.

It will depend when you will invest in the ICOs for me everyday is the time for investing in ICOs but you have to study the ICOs before you invest in it especially when you buy coins because investing in ICOs is too risky. But if you do not have a money to invest, you can invest your time in doing their task but you have to be a jr. member. You have to check the spreadsheet at the end of the week so you will know if you have received the steak for the week. But before you can earn you have to work hard for it. You can earn with the faucet but earning with fsucet is just a small amount of coins.
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

As long that you've already done an extensive research for that ICO then it'll be the right time. I can personally recommend you to try DCC! They have a very promising vision. Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) will break up the oligopoly controlling traditional financial institutions with a decentralized financial system. Financial institutions will now have to compete in the market by reducing the prices on the board instead of bouncing off of each other with pricing structures. A decentralized financial system makes sure that smaller banks will have the chance to compete while enabling big banks to return earnings to users and providers of the banking services. In that way, we’ll be able to achieve a truly inclusive financial system that will finally give users who couldn’t afford using traditional institutions a chance.

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.

yes, I agree with you because as I know now many new ICO’s are popping up then and now the price of altcoin is falling back and so now I think it's not the right time to invest in ICO and better Invest in the right coin then hold for long take longer to make money.
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

You can invest in ICOs, only in potential projects. The market has not recovered since the February fall, so choose smartly.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:32:34 AM

Yes it is if you are investing in right project, so take opportunities to participate in good projects. For example Ambit Mining ICO it is live now and the project is really good.

abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

i think its not a right time to invest at any ICO because we already know that many project ICO now is scam or fraud

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

I think this is right time to invest ico because eth down you can get big profit, I am sure eth and bitcoin in april will return like january month
Yes, It is true that this is the best time to invest in any kind of ICO because there are possibilities that the price will increased specially in bitcoin. The price of it varies over a period of time. There's a chance that it will rapidly increased as time goes by. You just need to wait a bit longer and monitor the exchange because the price is dynamic.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

personally, I think, the current investment in ICO is very risky because of the huge risk potential. So my advice to you is to invest in a stable and potential stable exchange rate like BTC and ETH and then last longer safer and more effective than investing in ICO. so you should be more careful with investing.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

I think it is. Though there are too many icos and too many failure here.  We still can find the good one to invest. They cna bring us much money. But we nee dto be more carefulm to choose the one that we cna invest. Only the good one can bring us the money we wnat and make us ruch. Or we will lose our money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: