Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that bitcoin immune from hacking & fraud ??  (Read 15107 times)
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

Consider the value of bitcoin,it has made exchanges prime targets for hacking, and thus has made hacks there quite lucrative..
I mean the anonymity and irrevocability associated with bitcoin transactions means that the money lost is also irrecoverable, CMIIW..

Hacking is applicable to all agencies no selection for doing this as well as the thing that really big help to them specially in exchanges even in some government site was hacked by the hacker, so we have to prepare on this because hacker can attact anytime. If ever they hacked the exchanges make sure you don't accept immediately the anonymous person who would be able to convince you in any kind of attractive they offer to you.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

Consider the value of bitcoin,it has made exchanges prime targets for hacking, and thus has made hacks there quite lucrative..
I mean the anonymity and irrevocability associated with bitcoin transactions means that the money lost is also irrecoverable, CMIIW..
I think bitcoin can still be hacked. But if we keep our accounts secure and do not tell anyone the information or the security code they exchange, I guess nobody will be able to steal your bitcoin.

Bitcoin cannot be hacked, if it was then bitcoin would have been hacked a long time ago, the ones that are hacked are the users or exchanges and most of the time this happens because people are not as careful as they should be and this is why people keep losing their coins, it is a shame because I would have thought that the people using cryptocurrencies were more sophisticated and knew how to secure their coins.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

the hack of mt gox have shown that the stolen coins are irreversible and lost forever, but the immunity from hacikng and fraud still exist as the wallets stolen are from exchanges and their lack of security.
so now many projects offer security for wallet, thus giving immunity from hackers. it is very useful for large corporations that store many cryptocurrency assets, because once lost, it means lost all its assets
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

the hack of mt gox have shown that the stolen coins are irreversible and lost forever, but the immunity from hacikng and fraud still exist as the wallets stolen are from exchanges and their lack of security.
Yeah because of it makes all the things that are in online investment will always have risks. moreover we do not know with whom we work together  right ? because everything is anonymous. so you have to be careful with scams and fraud. to save money in bitcoin if you're careful. everything will stay safe
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

so now many projects offer security for wallet, thus giving immunity from hackers. it is very useful for large corporations that store many cryptocurrency assets, because once lost, it means lost all its assets

A lot of high secured exchanges are now everywhere on the internet since the biggest hack of exchange at MtGox at the past. There are still some exhanges that is vulnerable to hacks and that is a proof that there are no sites that is immune to hackers. All sites or even exchanges are vulnerable to hackers, it is just that there are some are hard to be hacked.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:35:29 AM

A lot of high secured exchanges are now everywhere on the internet since the biggest hack of exchange at MtGox at the past. There are still some exhanges that is vulnerable to hacks and that is a proof that there are no sites that is immune to hackers. All sites or even exchanges are vulnerable to hackers, it is just that there are some are hard to be hacked.
There is no safe site in the internet all of the websites are still vulnerable to get hacked by the professional hackers and that is the reason why it is not safe to keep our bitcoins or even the cryptocurrencies to the different exchange for a long time because it is not worth it and it is best to invest to the hardware wallet to increase the security level.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

Of course not.bitcoin is prone in hacking cause if you are a hacker you will hack something that you need.and you need money for everyday  that is so important that you arrange your account so they didnt have by any hackers nowadays are the best cryptocurrency and it you will do.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

A good explanation for many beginners. They simply want to make money quickly without doing anything. Not everyone knows the details of the exchange or bidding associated with crypto.

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

You can hack everything, but there are very few ways to do this. If you drop the option, when you steal a unique key, by penetrating your computer - then there is only the option with the selection of this key.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Actually Bitcoin can not be hacked or cheated if you do not create a loopholes for the hacker to do so. Accessing the unknown site as well as providing information related to your wallet will help hackers hack your wallet easily.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

I dont think so, Cause bitcoin has a hidden transaction.Scammer,Yes this is immune of that but hacker ? I dont think so , i dod'nt read already news about hacker in bitcoin.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:14:05 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 09:35:10 AM by knightmairesaint

There is no safe site in the internet all of the websites are still vulnerable to get hacked by the professional hackers and that is the reason why it is not safe to keep our bitcoins or even the cryptocurrencies to the different exchange for a long time because it is not worth it and it is best to invest to the hardware wallet to increase the security level.
Hardware wallets are expensive but it offers the best security and privacy that your wallet can have so those who really have high number of assets see to it that they buy hardware wallet. I totally agree that there is no website that is safe from hacking and since bitcoin and all other cryptos uses internet in transactions, there is a chance/possibility that wallets can be acquired and accessed by hackers. I don't know about MEW because I noticed that many of their wallet users are being hacked which includes my brother.

I used to think that as long as I am the only one who knows the private key, my wallet will be safe. But I guess that this is not true because hackers are hackers who will find any means to get wallets who have valuable coins.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

Bitcoin's technology - protocol and cryptography - has a proven, high level of security, and Bitcoin's network is probably the world's largest distributed computing project. The biggest vulnerability in Bitcoin is the mistakes of the users themselves
ippolitih

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

There had been no hack in block chain technology so far. Some exchanges were hacked but it is the fault of those exchanges.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Unfortunately, this is not true, we already know a lot of cases with breaking of wallets ... Be careful when using your wallet, there is a threat at every step ...
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

As for me, i believe in Bitcoin and its security. It is created long time ago and working till now, and not hacked yet. If to look for personal wallets it don't concern to Bitcoin, it is yuor own thing. Only can be the reason that hackers can hack you. Simple way.

Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

I think Bitcoin has never been hacked. but It was the negligence of its users. Their wallets had been hacked. talking about fraud, Bitcoin is definitely not a fraud. There are just people who use the name of Bitcoin to scam others. so be careful to whom you're making deal with.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

Bitcoin's technology - protocol and cryptography - has a proven, high level of security, and Bitcoin's network is probably the world's largest distributed computing project. The biggest vulnerability in Bitcoin is the mistakes of the users themselves
but several times ago we heard about wallet hacking, even myetherwallet injected by hacker.and much balance lost.no one can guarantee about wallet security after hacker have various technique.
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

Well, I don't know when but quantum calculators will be able to hack blockchain if it won't upgrade.
Probably it will require 20 more years, but they are coming! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

When everything turn into digital, it can be hack so although the transaction mobility is high , the greater risk also upon it.
So make sure that you've learn very carefully how to keep it safe all the time, always update the security to prevent from hacking attempt.
It's for your own good !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: