Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE! Binance suspended Deposit of STEEM [Problem solved]  (Read 374 times)
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

Stay calm,be patient sometimes these altcoins are having some problems with their wallet that affects all of its transactions especially in exchanges.You shouldnt be worried about STEEM has good developers so you shouldnt be doing panic,watch some move or eat something and comeback when everything is okay,got 6BTC worth of STEEM today and i cant even look at it! something is wrong ! Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EugeneReigns (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

I dont think its the binance's fault,it looks like STEEM has some system issues today,because i am holding it into bittrex and it seems i cannot receive or send any of my coins,you should contact binance too and i will contact bittrex for us to be sure what is going on.It might be a wallet problem or theres something really happen but be patient.

Yeah, totally agree. I sent them a letter yesterday, they said that they know about the issue and are working on it, but didn't explain anything specific. So I decided not to bother them too much and wait a little bit. If you'll find out any information concerning this issue from Bittrex, please, let me know.
Thanks in advance!

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Megababa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

Be rest assured....binance support team is very active and their integrity is amazing.
U will get ur steem. Just chillax.

Who also noticed steem dumped really bad since it was listed on binance?
EugeneReigns (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

We have the same issues,i contact binance already and waiting for their response,its morelikey with the steem's wallet that is why deposit was disabled or suspended,lets tem them fix did you try to contact steem about this ? they might have a good answer but lets just be patient so that we wont stressed ourselves too much.

Yeah, it looks more like Steem's fault, as all the exchanges suspended their wallets. Didn't ask the Steem,  don't even know where to ask. I was looking on Steemit but everybody knows nothing about it and also are concerned. If you'll find any answers, please, share with me. Thanks!

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

We have the same issues,i contact binance already and waiting for their response,its morelikey with the steem's wallet that is why deposit was disabled or suspended,lets tem them fix did you try to contact steem about this ? they might have a good answer but lets just be patient so that we wont stressed ourselves too much.

Yeah, it looks more like Steem's fault, as all the exchanges suspended their wallets. Didn't ask the Steem,  don't even know where to ask. I was looking on Steemit but everybody knows nothing about it and also are concerned. If you'll find any answers, please, share with me. Thanks!
Look for the contact support if theres any in their official wallet app,or try to contact them in their telegram account im sure they have telegram group for the support or go directly to steemit and ask the support ticket and customer serivices if theres something wrong about their wallet,because there will be a reason for all the disabled wallets.

EugeneReigns (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

Be rest assured....binance support team is very active and their integrity is amazing.
U will get ur steem. Just chillax.

Who also noticed steem dumped really bad since it was listed on binance?

That's the only thing left for me to do, to stay calm. Nothing already depends on me.

Yeah, I've seen how it dumped from 4$ to 2$ and even lower. If they won't fix current problem it can dump even more.

UCHAIN
EugeneReigns (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

Yeah, it looks more like Steem's fault, as all the exchanges suspended their wallets. Didn't ask the Steem,  don't even know where to ask. I was looking on Steemit but everybody knows nothing about it and also are concerned. If you'll find any answers, please, share with me. Thanks!
Look for the contact support if theres any in their official wallet app,or try to contact them in their telegram account im sure they have telegram group for the support or go directly to steemit and ask the support ticket and customer serivices if theres something wrong about their wallet,because there will be a reason for all the disabled wallets.

Thanks for the advice. Will try that. I just couldn't find where to address support on Steemit.

UCHAIN
DemLom

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

I would advise you just do not panic and wait for a while, but there are various kinds of malfunctions ... Good luck to you ...
EugeneReigns (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

I would advise you just do not panic and wait for a while, but there are various kinds of malfunctions ... Good luck to you ...

Thanks, pal.

UCHAIN
pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:16:37 PM
Merited by k@suy (1)

Steem indeed has some problem today,because i too didnt able to deposit seems its internal problem of steem all of the exchanges wallet are disabled.Lets hope that these problems are going to be fixed by its developers i have bought a lot of steem lately ,shouldnt be worried because im sure these people does know what they are doing.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

Yeah, it looks more like Steem's fault, as all the exchanges suspended their wallets. Didn't ask the Steem,  don't even know where to ask. I was looking on Steemit but everybody knows nothing about it and also are concerned. If you'll find any answers, please, share with me. Thanks!

STEEM may have an upgrade or maintenance, have OP check their updates? BTW, Binance was under threat by Japans  the previous days due to licensing problems, hope this is not the reason. Here's the link : https://www.coindesk.com/japan-warns-crypto-exchange-binance-licensing-issue/
EugeneReigns (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Steem indeed has some problem today,because i too didnt able to deposit seems its internal problem of steem all of the exchanges wallet are disabled.Lets hope that these problems are going to be fixed by its developers i have bought a lot of steem lately ,shouldnt be worried because im sure these people does know what they are doing.

Yeah, it looks like it. I sent my deposit when the wallets were OK, but my deposit didn't get exchange anyway. The only thing that worries, is how long this maintenance will last. Hope steem developers will do their best to fix everything.

UCHAIN
EugeneReigns (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

Thanks a lot for your advice sir, it will be very beneficial for everyone. A little knowledge can help all of us from losing money.

You are always welcome!

UCHAIN
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Steem is a website and coin I have been following for a long time. it was very popular even for a while and the prices were very high. So there is a problem with their systems Sad hope they will fix it

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

I believe it is the Steem that has an issue. Just calm yourself and wait for their immediate action. Binance is a well known platform and I think they will do their best to resolve the issue.
EugeneReigns (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

I believe it is the Steem that has an issue. Just calm yourself and wait for their immediate action. Binance is a well known platform and I think they will do their best to resolve the issue.

Yeah, me too. Although, Steemit keeps reassuring that this is not their issue but exchange's issue. However, how is that possible that ALL the exchanges suspended STEEM wallets at the same time? All of them have troubles with STEEM? I doubt it. It must be Steem's issue that they are afraid of telling anybody.
And interesting thing is that nobody even talks of this issue on Steemit. Odd...

UCHAIN
EugeneReigns (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

Guys! Quick Update:  Today, 27 March 2018, the STEEM wallets were restored. My deposit was credited to my account immediately. Feel free to use your STEEM wallets, the issue is fixed.

UCHAIN
Bitcoinidn

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

It will be ok as they backed up.No issue at all until i saw suspension notification.
Be calm and keep pumping on steemit.
I m here
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://steemit.com/@afl.cloud
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:46:22 AM

And now this month, October 2018 the STEEM wallet at Binance is suspended again.
I see a good price from Bittrex with around 12,000 Satoshi and 14,000 Satoshi Binance, if the Binance wallet is opened then the result will be one that goes up in price or goes down...

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

I do check wallet if active or on maintenance before I made deposit , cause some exchange might be running some security things or there is an arbitrage in the price at time and the wallet might be freeze for deposit and withdraw and once I notice such and need to move my funds I either change it to other coin like btc or eth to be able to move it out.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: