Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on risky ICOs?  (Read 392 times)
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

ICO has also been sold in the past 4 months and the prices quoted on the stock exchange do not approach the price of ICO. Because people get something and expect to suffer the damage they receive. there are too many scam projects. but if you examine this market a bit, it is very easy to distinguish scam projects. Even if you get from ICO, do not think that you can sell it right away. Since Bounty and AirDrop are selling to attendees, prices usually fall when they go to the stock market.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

I know exactly how not to lose money in risky projects - not to invest in them. look at the mood of other investors, make conclusions for yourself.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

buy low sell high , so easy to do..
best way to buy and at market listing sell them higher

Hi!

Here's an article about using prediction markets to profit from risky token sales: How to make money on risky ICOs

What do you think?
Easy to do? I dont think so, yet its very basic thing to do but doing it would really be hard.
Since we do talk about ICO investment then risk will always be its tandem where you would really lose up money. Common suggestion? DYOR- Do your own research yet this is the thing or weapon you can have for you to be profitable.If you invested on wrong project then say goodbye to your funds.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

It seems to me that participating in ICO signature campaigns is the most relatively safe way to earn new tokens. Here the main thing is that we do not risk our money, we risk only waste our efforts and time for fraudulent or failed projects. Simultaneously, of course, you can, after studying the ICO projects, invest in them and combine possible risks. Where to get away from the risks, every business is relatively risky.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

Now a day it's easier to track good ICOs thanks to some ICOs ratting and listing sites and some fellow youtubers. You can check their ratings and views on the upcoming ICOs and than do your own research to take action wether to invest or not. If you choose the right project you will be benefitted.
Oliveir

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

Well, it is more like gambling with the money you have! Just remember the saying "Lost something you only have", then investing in altcoin, don't use your credit card or do not borrow from your friends more than you can pay, just have a limit also then everything will be just fine when you lose, but if you gain big then use it to have more.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Dont waste your time with risky icos. If you invest in risky icos, there is a very high chance of losing money.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Just invest in Sonder and everithing gonna be allright
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

The industry itself could be described as risky since it is still evolving. SO why would you want to invest in risky projects.
I would rather go for credible projects in this space than risk scarce resources on risky projects.
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Personally, I wouldn't do this unless you have money you can afford to lose. Better to invest in something tried and tested like Bitcoin or Eth.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

do hit and run
that the simply way to earn money in ico
but with condition (when u get profit)
dont do long term unless u wanna do investment for that ico
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

If you think the ICO is risky that you want to invest, better to think twice if your money will get back again after ICO they have some ICO who are not potential to become successful they survive and the investor gain profit even it's risky. But if I know the ICO is not I will not invest because I will not want to lose my money. But we don't really know what ICO are legit or scam or risky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

Hi!

Here's an article about using prediction markets to profit from risky token sales: How to make money on risky ICOs

What do you think?

Because it's risky so it's easier to lose money than to make money. Anyway, make sure that you understand what an ICO bring to the world before investing any money in it.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:07:38 PM by zhukovt34

As I previously in other thread said, nowadays with current bearish and so volatile cryptomarket situation, all ICOs comes with great risk, and all investing in ICOs must be seen as speculative invest that might result in loss of money or failure.

On the other side if you have your favorite projects that you think that will survive this bearish market then go for it, and you'll be a winner at the end.
Read, folow and learn from project white papers and stay sharp and focused.

fatogre01

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

I think there's no such thing as safe investment especially in terms of ICO, so consider all of the ICO projects risky. The thing with ICO is you'll either make or break and that depends on your researching skills to know if the project would be successful or not at the end. Anyway, there's a new upcoming ICO marketplace platform www.menlo.one you might want to have a look about their project because they do have a nice concept.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

Dont waste your time with risky icos. If you invest in risky icos, there is a very high chance of losing money.
You are right, But all the ICO also risky investment so we don't invest these things it is not a good Idea because we should take some risk in this platform then only we will earn profit. So Who believe the ICO investment they only make good profit but some times they will loose the money and not everytime they will loose.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

Honestly, I am against investing in ICO's because simply, there are many scammers in that field ( Scam ICO's ) and the majority of them are unprofitable  ( more than 80% )  especially when the ICO will be  on the exchange, and then there will a be a big fall in the price of Token. So making a large proportion of money in ICO is difficult and very risky due there are many scam ICO's, but when you are professional in that field, you can choose the appropriate one for the good profit.

As a matter of fact, I saw that there are many people starting in that field without any knowledge of the basics of this area, that's why they always lose their budget of money because of their rashness and greeds. Everyone must know that Knowledge is potential power.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

I think to invest in ICO is a good thing if you can choose a better team.., have to believe there is also risk, but how we manage our investment so that at least can make the risk is not excessive,. there is no harm for now. invest in this market country then after the bull run happens the value of assets will increase, always optimistic in every what we do so as not to make you depressed in every situation, do not be too hasty any desire to invest in ICO that requires analysis to determine the future period the good one.,.,,
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

Prediction market is like betting, but I don't bet anymore, so I prefer analysis and moreover I don't invest in risky ICOs .
What is the reason to invest in these ICOs if there are plenty of high quality ICOs with hype around them

ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

Although, there are lots of ico projects that are very risky to invest in. I have experienced some of those projects.One really needs to have the full understanding of how these projects work before embarking on them. Of course, reading through the whitepaper is really a great idea.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: