Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the importance of using Bitcoin?  (Read 169 times)
carrotbanhkook (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

There are many factor we need to use that but From my point of view , the perseverance in Bitcoin is enssential and more important . the persistence when waiting any update , when waiting the project ending , when believing in team , dev and the persistence in my choice . . . Sometimes , I hesitate when believing in the project happening and suspecting . . . . When I know Bitcoin, I study it, then I feel downheart. But when I am patient, I can take a profit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

It sounds like you are not informed as to what the original intention of Bitcoin was. I suggest that you take a read through Satoshi's original white paper about Bitcoin. This will help you get a better understanding as to what the "importance" of using Bitcoin can be. The importance lies directly on what you as an individual are looking to accomplish. I was sick of Bank fees, the lack of security, the limitations on my funds, the length of time it takes for a transfer, all of the scrutiny and violation of privacy, not having exclusive access and control over my funds, the list goes on and on. You have to understand the capabilities of what Bitcoin has to offer and then from there formulate your own ideas about what is the importance of bitcoin. Importance is strictly subjective and nobody can decide that for you.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

Bitcoin is not just about the profiting yourself from it, but it's more than that. The prime importance is use of the same for easy transactions, supporting your transaction with lots of confirmation which are stake of proof and much more. The earning ways from bitcoin has formed just recently and before that it was just known to be effective way of transacting, sending money from peer to peer. Poor satoshi never thought that his own currency will turn into giant ball of store value. But we have to accept that it has become a way of earning money, storing value, trading, transacting, and much more to follow in the future as we pass.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

To help those in dire situations in the world. Crypto was made for that reason, to make things more anonymous and easier for the average person to have access to a financial system. Crypto wasn't made for CryptoKitties nor was it made to make people rich. Those two things are a result veering from the main course. The main use cases behind Bitcoin I feel is everyday currency (will take while to get here), and helping the unbanked people in the world.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

Bitcoins have introduced a new revolutionary system in the economy by making the financial system much more accessible in the world. Not only bitcoin can now be used just for investment as an asset, but is also very helpful for making transactions across the world. It provides pseudoanonymity in its transactions by securing them in a public ledger system. Also with its blockchain of 10 minutes, the transactions can be made within minutes and that too with minimal transaction fees. Bitcoin is now also a medium of providing new jobs through its campaigns. Hence, the coin is very important for the future.
Derfcoin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized bank. It will always be useful as a way to store your finances onot a permanent block chain
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized bank. It will always be useful as a way to store your finances onot a permanent block chain

A "decentralized" bank, please, explain yourself.

It is not a bank, neither a decentralized one, so please, stop posting this shit because you might be confusing those people who are new in here.

TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

I do not know much about the importance of bitcoin.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

In time, we will all know that real importance of bitcoin that it is not just we are benefiting on it that we are earning extra money thru it but because bitcoin will create big innovation in the world which will benefit all the people and the Economy of the world.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

It sounds like you are not informed as to what the original intention of Bitcoin was. I suggest that you take a read through Satoshi's original white paper about Bitcoin. This will help you get a better understanding as to what the "importance" of using Bitcoin can be. The importance lies directly on what you as an individual are looking to accomplish. I was sick of Bank fees, the lack of security, the limitations on my funds, the length of time it takes for a transfer, all of the scrutiny and violation of privacy, not having exclusive access and control over my funds, the list goes on and on. You have to understand the capabilities of what Bitcoin has to offer and then from there formulate your own ideas about what is the importance of bitcoin. Importance is strictly subjective and nobody can decide that for you.

yup here is a link to the BTC whitepaper > https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

For me the importance of BTC is that I have control of my digital currency
all I need is the internet. I am planning for the future and another possible
financial/banking crisis. If my bank stops me from withdrawing my FIAT to
prevent a run I will still have my Crypto.

12.  Conclusion
We have proposed a system for electronic transactions without relying on trust.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

Has this future ecosystem, it's what can't manage one centre, a technology of the future, this is money that will conquer all.
richman0201

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

The most prominent side of using bitcoin is easy and fast electronic transactions. And mostly importantly it is going to be the future ruling currency in the market.
ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

If you start using bitcoin you will get freedom in payment. Beside that you will enjoy instant transactions. You can have control over your bitcoins and you will get a powerful security system.
hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

One importance of using Bitcoin is User Anonymity. Bitcoin purchases are discrete and there are no third party interruptions. Smiley
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

The importance of Bitcoin is that they can give us money in a simple way that we can work only at home or anywhere. Sometimes we can experience doubting in many campaigns here. But we need to believe and be patient. It will be worth it because we can get our money.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

I think bitcoin is very good, and I'm sure bitcoin will make me successful, bitcoin my future investment, I have to learn bitcoin I am a newbie but I will work hard and I will not lead and I am sure I can to get a success
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

Importance varies person to person. But I believe most will agree on one point that Bitcoin enebles your full control on your money, you don’t have to pay someone to preserve, exchange or to use your money. Moreover, it helps you to earn from your asset; I take Bitcoin as more of an asset that has its own value, unlike fiat currency.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

One importance of using Bitcoin is User Anonymity. Bitcoin purchases are discrete and there are no third party interruptions. Smiley
For sure bitcoin is an anonymous currency and it is very important to use today, as paper money is losing worth now and no sooner we will reach an age where everything will be on digital system, even now almost every market does accept bitcoin for payment, we can transaction a lot of bitcoin very fast without any issue of hanging or hacking, so every month thousands of speculations are being done, so to fulfill the everyday needs we are gonna compel to use bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: