Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie!!  (Read 322 times)
Masterchup0l (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Is there a bounty campaign that allows newbie like me to join their signature campaigns?? Anyone can helps me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

your question has already many times answered in this forum if you use search, you will easily find the answer. Spend a bit his time on the study of forum, and many questions disappear.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

You need to be at least Jr. Member to be able to wear signature but usually bounty program only accept Member level to participate in their signature campaign

RankSignature stylingMerit requirement
NewbieNo styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.0
Jr. MemberMax 150 characters.0
MemberLinks allowed. Unlimited length.10
Full MemberColor allowed.100
Sr. MemberSize allowed250
Hero MemberBackground color allowed500
LegendaryEverything1000

interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

Is there a bounty campaign that allows newbie like me to join their signature campaigns?? Anyone can helps me?

No, you need to be at least  a junior member to participate in a signature campaign. It also helps if you have some merits because such members get higher pay in signature pay. I will suggest you to go through the forum rules first (meta section). This will also ensure that you do not break any rule while participating in the signature campaign. There are also requirements like having no negative trust and thus do not get involved in anything against forum rules that can result in negative trust.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
blackberry862

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

Welcome to the bitcointalk forum, mastercup0l

I highly recommend you to read those ones, which will definitely help you to move forwards and rank up in the forum.
Nevertheless, as a newbie, you should not mainly focus on getting money via campaigns, bounties; this approach is not good for your start in the forum. Instead, you should try to read and learn, then practice and improve your capability to contribute to the forum (both knowledge, skills, experience). Please spend your time to do those ones, and stop spamming the forum with shits.
Overtime, around one to three months, you will see your considerable promotions; then you will have more choices to join bounties and campaigns.

For basic information, rules of the forum. Please read:
1) Newbies – Read before posting (Lauda)
2) Forum ranks overview
3) Unofficial rules of bitcointalk forum

For information, tutorials, experienced lessons about merit and new rank system, please read:
4) Merits and new rank requirements
5) TMAN's guide to getting merits
6) Full Member thanks to merit system (iasenko)
rooney567

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

You need to be at least Jr. Member to be able to wear signature but usually bounty program only accept Member level to participate in their signature campaign

RankSignature stylingMerit requirement
NewbieNo styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.0
Jr. MemberMax 150 characters.0
MemberLinks allowed. Unlimited length.10
Full MemberColor allowed.100
Sr. MemberSize allowed250
Hero MemberBackground color allowed500
LegendaryEverything1000

This topic is very helpful. I'm having trouble I got an answer of what I wanted to know. Thanks for this information, it will be useful to me.
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

As a beginner in the world cryptocurrency should be diligent and read a lot to understand what is meant in this bitcointalk forum. And what you do not know do not be shy to ask in this forum.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

Great information im new here..im very happy see ann . Thanks
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

Generally, it is not recommended to join signature campaign at this stage because in every signature campaign it is expected from members to share the knowledge with other members and that too with the quality. I believe that at this stage newbies are supposed to learn from existing resources and should not focus on anything other than that, there is a risk of getting red mark on the profile if there is any issue in the quality of post.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

I have not yet met the bounty companies that gave the opportunity to participate in the company of newcomers in the signature company. I think this is not possible, pump your account. Actively participate in the life of the forum.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

it is very difficult to find a signature program for a beginner, but there are also regular projects that offer for beginners but very rarely, at least you should reach jr.member
dexone
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

There are very few program you can enroll as a newbie cause everybody can register a new account and claim bounty.
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

You can start with Airdrops campaign, they often accept newbies.
There are a lots of the in the Market, just choose whatever you like.
Its a good start to understand how everything works here
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

You need to be atleast Junior Member to join Signature Campaign, but honestly you can join other Campaign if you want.
Social media campaign, Youtube/Article campaign, Translation campaign, and many more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

You can't to participate on signature Campaign, if you are newbie,, but you can participate on other campaigns like Facebook or Twitte. If you want to participate on signature Campaign you must at least Jr. Member, don't worry you also to join on other airdrop, I recommended to you to join airdrop on telegram, Facebook Campaign and Twitter campaign.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

Being new in bitcoin lm hoping for the big chances in bitcoin. I will patiently wait for the price to increase. It really amazed me on what bitcoin done in the lives of the many. That bitcoin really change life. So l beleive that l will be the one to take that chance to be rich in bitcoin. I will never stop loving bitcoin until l reach my goal in life.
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

1. The Abyss: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2422516.0
2. Thrive: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2432839.msg24914250#msg24914250
3. SKYFchain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996537.0
4. Ethearnal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637093.0
5. DIW: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.0
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Newbies are not allowed to participate in  signature campaigns. They are only  allowed to join in social media campaigns as long as they meet the requirements.  Much better than faucets.
dollurs

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Yes. there are some campaigns which give the chances for the newbies to join their signature campaigns.I've seen some. but it is very less. for most of the campaigns at least you need to be a Jr member. just search the bounty section. you will  find.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

Newbies are not allowed to participate in  signature campaigns. They are only  allowed to join in social media campaigns as long as they meet the requirements.  Much better than faucets.
No, you're wrong . Newbie can participate in the bounty, it's all envied by the project manager, whether he allows it or not, there are such companies, but there are very few of them. I would advise all newcomers to look here  http://bountylord.com/

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

try to search before posting your questions. do not post just to increase your post/activity points.. this post kinda like shitpost

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
dollurs

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:15 AM

here is an example that newbies can join for signature campaigns. Try this. You will able to find some bounties like this by going to bounty section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169855.0
leonard.knox

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

You can start with Airdrops campaign, they often accept newbies.
There are a lots of the in the Market, just choose whatever you like.
Its a good start to understand how everything works here

Good news for me.
jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

Basically you need to rank up to newbie to jr.member to join in the bounty campaigns it ithe the best way rank up first also theres a airdrop to be joined you must need more
research how to participate in this campaigns
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:07:53 AM

If you are a newbie in the world of cryptocurrency you have to read and understand a lot. If you are unclear just ask in the bitcointalk forum. There you can share and ask what you do not know.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

I know some bounty which you can join with Newbie signature Smiley. But i think you should post more to rank up to Jr.Member
karl.laue

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

I'm using ai prediction of cryptics, it's really newbie friendly, check this out;)
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

Signature campaigns for your rank Newbie is a little like saffron. Mostly at least Jr.Member must be. You can try the PRIVCY campaign. You only need to have more points of activity and more precisely 28+. Here is a link to the project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4503790.0
On this thread, you also have a link to the discord group where you have more information for registration.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

What you should do is to upgrade your forum account to JR first because 90% of the bounty tasks require an account level! It is very simple to reach JR, there is 30 points of activity can be achieved!
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: