Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:11:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you profit from airdrop? whats your biggest airdrop of all time ?  (Read 208 times)
islakevin (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

Do you value from airdrop? because i got airdrop but the fee cost more than the coin value. and whats your biggest airdrop of all time since you start signing up.

Jeff333

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

My biggest airdrop is Nucleus Vision.

800 nCash is very cool.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

I've never made a profit from airdrops. It seems to me that no get profit from this Cheesy All the airdrops is a Ponzi scheme. IMHO

fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

I got profit from airdrop 1eth for one airdrop is great. And I still have a coin in my wallet that has a value coming from an airdrop.
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

Time "fatty" air drops, as I think, has sunk into oblivion! My opinion, it's more profitable to participate in bounty campaigns, or invest, if funds allow!

podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Although on the expanses of the forum I met people who raised up to 2 thousand dollars in the air!

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

After spending a lot of time every day on airdrops what I got, after two months was 11 coins with three of them worth from 0,11 to 7,91 dollars. That's it. The rest 8 worth zero and about 3 - 4 hundred never arrived. Trying to sell these coins I've found out that the fees I had to pay in order to sell them was, probably, more than the profit, if I could find a buyer. What I have to say is that it doesn't worth. If someone else gained more than me he was very lucky.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Airdrop are profitable because you dont need to capital or anything to join airdrop is it completely free. Im a type of person who dont pays for the gas if they require it. My biggest airdrop profit is 10k usd(this happened when the price of cryptocurrency are all booming), consist of 5tokens from airdrop.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

Do you value from airdrop? because i got airdrop but the fee cost more than the coin value. and whats your biggest airdrop of all time since you start signing up.
Yes airdrops are like a lottery ticket if you don't win then you don't get anything but if luck be by your side and it turns out to be a good coin then you gain a lot.Till now I have got over 17 airdrops and the best airdrop for me has been EQL airdrop.At first its value was like 400$ for the number of coins I had.Then I decided to hold it and I hope that the price will increase by leaps and sounds, anyways I am hoping for the best.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

What i have accessed myself is that mostly the airdrops range from $5-$20, while some people do claim to have receive big amounts, may be they are lucky, recently an ico airdropped its tokens for joining their telegram channel, they offered to send 1000 coins worth $100 but im still waiting for those free coins, while some members in their telegram channel have already received the free coins.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

I participated in a lot of airdrop and received over 100+ (and counting), but not all of them has real real value. I missed a lot of pumps from Q4 2017 for tokens like ACC, BLUE, HAT, SGR, and others.
aaronli890712

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

The best thing about ico marinecoin is that it’s free, and the Marinecoin community is great. I know that they spread zero fees around the world every minute.  Marinecoin is still in the underwaters see it surface from the underworld.It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. You can learn more about the new POP system visit the website https://marineco.in intelligence. Who knows what the value of mtc will be, but all cryptocurrency is time tested borrowing from Bitcoin code base. It is just a matter of getting utility (usefulness) out of any altcoin.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

Once upon a time there was good airdrop . Nowadays maximum airdrops ar fake and scam.. They just promoting their tokens and brands.. Its totally worthless.. My biggest airdrops was sugercoin.. I got 120$ from it..   Grin It was my biggest earning from airdrop.. I also got 2-3 good airdrops like that .. But nowadays i didn't get any airdrops like that .
fredemar12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

So far, I have received only a trifle. I'm looking for a decent campaign or Airdrops. My friends sometimes get well for this.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

Dont waste your time with free airdrops it doesnt make sense why people are still trying to get some money from these unverified developers? doesnt make sense because these tokens wont have any good chance to get listed in exchanges.You can do bounty instead because these tokens are from legit projects/ICOs which has more chance to get listed into an exchanges.

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Yeah,airdrops were quite good in October-December. And i think it was because drops weren`t be so popular like now. It`s a problem for project to become popular now if they decide to make an airdrop for everybody
In Oct-Dec there were 3 huge drops, like eBTC, EXRN, eBCH, could sell them 1k$+ when market was growing up
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

I think asking what the most money you have made from a single airdrop is pointless, most people sign up to every single airdrop under the sun, and if you add them all up, and sell them at the right time, you can definitely earn around $1,000-3,000 per year. But managing all of that dust, is probably not worth the effort overall. It's probably just a good idea to sign up to the most valuable ones, and skip the shitcoins.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

I have participated on an airdrop before, but not all of them has a value. One of the biggest airdrop that I got was from ACC. I roughly got 93 tokens when the airdrop was launched. It's a POS token, so my token value is increasing and I kept on adding more ACC since I believe on the project and it has a working product already and very active Dev and community.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

I have participated on an airdrop before, but not all of them has a value. One of the biggest airdrop that I got was from ACC. I roughly got 93 tokens when the airdrop was launched. It's a POS token, so my token value is increasing and I kept on adding more ACC since I believe on the project and it has a working product already and very active Dev and community.

Pretty sure he's not asking what the highest absolute number of tokens you got was, as 93 tokens with a 1 trillion token supply is almost nothing.

What was the largest USD value of any airdrop you guys got, at the time of sale? Also, how much effort was the airdrop in and of itself?

alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:09:03 AM

I get quite a lot of profit from airdrop, the biggest gain from airdrop is bec. We must be diligent to find a good airdrop in order to get a pretty good coin as well.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: