Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum can beat the Bitcoin price in future..??  (Read 165 times)
bparkash09 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

Is this possible in future Ethereum can beat Bitcoin.
From very long period of time Ethereum mentain it 2nd position.
So some how any possibility Ethereum can beat the Bitcoin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Firstly, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different coins with a completely different purpose to fulfill. Bitcoin was created for the people so that they have full control over their wealth and it can be used as a replacement of fiat currency and be in use of common people in their day to day life. Whereas ethereum was created for smart contracts for companies whenever there's a deal or something big for official purpose.
Keeping the purpose in mind,in the future the demand for bitcoin will be greater if it gets recognized for what it was meant to be that is as a fiat replacement increasing its value and keeping it number one and there would not be any chance of ethereum to beat bitcoin given it is used for what it was created.
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

It is the toughest question I have ever found in this forum.
LOL you must be new.

My take on the question in the OP: not a chance.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Bitcoin is pretty old Crypto compared to others. It has gained lot popularity on its way here. A lot of people are involved in development of all the coins. Ethereum is a very potential coin, but I think it will take a lot of development to surpass Bitcoin.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:42:27 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:11:20 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

There is a possibility for Ethereum to beat bitcoin price in future but that is a very hard thing to do because what I have observed is that ethereum moves in the same direction with bitcoin every time. So if the price of Bitcoin goes up the price ofis Ethereum also goes up and the same thing when it falls. So it is kind ofof iimpossible to beat bitcoin price if ethereum is going to follow this circle over and over. I think ethereum can beat bitcoin price only if some major events related with ethereum would take place like some big companies adding it as a payment method while the bitcoin has a bad period and it is in on a crash.
OfficialAmulet
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

This would be a major divergence from historical trends of these two currencies. It would be really interesting if someone who gets it right a lot thought this was a real possibility (less interesting if some random guy thinks so).
jakech2211

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

I think that there is a big difference between bitcoin and etherium. However given in time as bitcoin loses its purpose of controlling wealth without any intervention of the government, Etherium can emerge as a digital currency to be influenced under the government. This is just a thought but somehow this could possibly happen.
jakech2211

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

There is a possibility
What is the possibility, could you please further reason out how will Etherium can beat bitcoin. Every opinion is open indeed but please take note that insights are being considered but yours, for me its unreasonable.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum will have their own places in the crypto space. Bitcoin is used for value transfer and Ethereum for secure contracts/transactions. In terms of price, it is highly likely that Bitcoin will stay on top because of the years of infrastructure it has. As for Ethereum, the supply is unlimited so huge dumps can happen.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum will have their own places in the crypto space. Bitcoin is used for value transfer and Ethereum for secure contracts/transactions. In terms of price, it is highly likely that Bitcoin will stay on top because of the years of infrastructure it has. As for Ethereum, the supply is unlimited so huge dumps can happen.

They can co-exist but I don't think ethereum will ever overtake bitcoin.
anas2909

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

I think we have to understand first Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different coins with a completely different purpose to fulfill. And also they running in different protocol also. As we know that the first cryptocurrency is bitcoin, so it is impossible that Ethereum can beat the Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is the symbol of cryptocurrency.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Since Ethereum survive this far and still growing it may take or overcome the price of the bitcoin in the future, but I think only for a few decimal points, since Bitcoin will be the basis for cryptos including ETH also.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

If I have to be honest, I really like Ethereum, but I do not think it will be able to surpass the price of Bitcoin. In my opinion, after a while, Ethereum could become a market cap leader, but not in value.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Trump_ChangeWorld

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

I think another coin will beat BTC
ETH also slow such as BTC
New coin with new digital will change way we pay anything Grin
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

I am not really sure but based in my observations, etherium is proportional wiyh Bitcoin especially when it comes to their market value such that whenever the market price of Bitcoin is falling same thing is more likely to happen with etherium. Given that the market value of Bitcoin is way larger than eth's I think this is not possible.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

IMO, I don’t think it is possible for ETH price to exceed bitcoin price. The good news is ETH price will always follow Bitcoin and grow together.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

I don't think so. In the past, I had the same idea that ETH might surpass bitcoin as the king of all cryptocurrencies. But when the United States began to strictly regulate ico, there would be a significant decline in ETH, which had a great impact on ETH.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

From my own perspective and understanding, I do think that the ethereum should be equaling the Bitcoin as at now in price value but the reverse is the case. Ethereum is really important in the holding of most if not all our tokens! And the bitcoin holds nothing! The Bitcoin transaction fee is way up and driving people away from it towards the ethereum. So, I do think the ethereum will and should surpass the bitcoin in value in the near future.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

i think it never possible.bitcoin is main of cryptocurrency. bitcoin price always, high more then ethereum. and it,s  i believe in future ethereum  can,t beat the bitcoin price .but bitcoin pump in market then ethereum price high in market.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

Unlimited supply on Ethir IMHO couldn't help him beat the price of BTC per one coin, but total capitalization of BTC can be reached  by ETH in the far far future)

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: